Draenei RP idea (M looking for F)

Started by Muppet, January 05, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muppet

Binding of Light:

I would be playing a futa draenei mother whom's profession is healer/priestess, and she teaches this art in the local school. This school and the fantasy world in general would have multiple different species. Orcs, humans, elves for starters. It does not have to follow WoW fantasy world as we can just add in some species that both want. We would both also need to play multiple side characters occasionally. The mother also has a daughter who is female. My character would have some classes with her daughter along the rest of the students. My character would have occasionally had some fun with a few of her students over the years. However, she has kept her "little secret" from her daughter. The daughter does not know she is a futa. Until one night, when the daughter wakes up for some reason and heads to get some water to drink, when she hears some sounds coming from her mother's bedroom. Whether the mother is alone or with someone can be agreed upon. But that sparks an interest towards her mother as the daughter stays a bit to listen and watch and touch herself. From that night onwards, the daughter becomes more and more interested of doing it with her mother. She starts to wear more revealing clothing and make some suggestive hints and so forth.

I don't want this to be a quick development that the mother and daughter start to have fun with each other after just 3 nights of the daughter knowing about it. Naturally, because she is a mother, she will first be embarrassed that her daughter has found out, and when the daughter suggests that she could help her with it, the mother would just deny it...at first. Because she is a mother and she is not supposed to act in a certain way. But as time goes by, she becomes more and more allured by the idea. Perhaps she looks at her daughter when she pleasures herself and notices that she is looking at her from the hallway through the cracked door and let's her look. I also wish that the cock sizes are realistic at least to some extent. Like maximum of 21-22cm (considering draenei are tall), but it depends on the species.

Kinks/themes: Fantasy, cheating (approved or not, can be discussed), incest, multiple partners, school, slice of life with a chance of adventure (again can be discussed), F/F and Futa/F.

I can RP via private messages or then through e-mail (google). I can reply multiple times a day, or at least once a day. If I am unable to reply within 3 or 4 days, I will inform you about it. I live in Finland but timezone difference is not a problem, as I tend to stay up pretty late into the night (it's 4 in the night for example when I am writing this).

Kinks I do not want in the RP: Tentacles, bathroom stuff, ballooning etc. weird stuff.

If you are interested, send me a private message and tell me any ideas you have for the story, the world etc. if something comes to your mind. Even if something does not and you're interested, send me a private message. =)