Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

The machine vends Eward a magic lamp with no genie inside :P

Coin!

Adammair

Quote from: Chasseybaby on May 31, 2014, 03:50:00 PM
The machine vends Eward a magic lamp with no genie inside :P

...maybe he needs to rub harder. Just sayin'. ;D

The machine dispenses a triple scoop ice cream cone...minus the cone. It does, however, give her some cupcakes to make up for it.

Coin.

EdwardShane

Ha ha, Adammair >_< lol

The machine dispenses a BOOMSTICK!

Coin

Adammair

*lights the fuse and tosses it far away*

The machine rumbles, clanks, and whirs, and eventually two springs, a gear, and some random screws fall out of the slot...

Coin.

Chasseybaby

Chassey tumbles out of the slot "I need to stop sleeping in there..."

Coin!

EdwardShane

The machine spits Chassey's pillow and blanket out at her.

Coin

Adammair

A matching light saber for Edward's other hand emerges.

Coin.

Chasseybaby

Machine tickets out two tickets to the X-Men movie.

Coin!

Adammair

A shark, an octopus, a clown fish, a sea urchin, and a piece of coral drop at Chassey's feet...er, fins.

Coin.

Chasseybaby

Machine spits out a box of delicious cupcakes with all the frosting licked off. Chassey licks her chocolate covered lips as she saves her fishy friends :P

Coin!

Rhedyn

An avalanche of extra frosting spews from the machine over both Chassey and her fishy friends.

Coin.

Chasseybaby

O.O *swims in her new ocean of sweet goodness*

Machine rolls a red velvet box out for Rhedyn. Inside is a rare jeweled ring that commands anyone who wears it to do her bidding...

Coin!

Rhedyn

Oooo pretty! ~puts on the ring and promises not to use it for trouble making...for now~  O:)

The machine spits out a lost button with some thread still attached to it.

Coin.

EdwardShane

The machine sends a flurry of rose petals flying everywhere, surrounding Rhedyn in a cloud of red flower petals that slowly float down to the ground.

Coin

Roni

With a rumble, a swarm of pretty, colorful butterflies fly of of the vending slot to gently attack Eddie with their gossamer wings.

Coin. ;D

BAMF

The machine whirs, clunks, and dispenses a regular bottle of Roni's favorite soda.

Coin.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Roni

Well that was anti-climactic.

*Takes her soda and watches as the machine beeps angrily at BAMF for pushing its buttons.*

Coin.

EdwardShane

The machine rumbles for a moment before several party poppers go off all at once and confetti goes everywhere.

Coin

Chasseybaby

*jumps in the pile of confetti* yeah! *sprinkles it everywhere while the machine blows out different colored balloons for Edward* ^^

Coin!

King Serperior

The machine rumbles and transforms into an Autobot, walking away and out the room, revealing a second machine behind it.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chasseybaby

Grumbles and drops a blade made of dragonglass at King Serperiors feet*

Coin!

SpiralSpider

The machine groans and spits out fifty feet of rope.... cut into one inch segments.

coin
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Adammair

The machine creaks and squeaks and proceeds to spin a masterful spider web, with real spider silk.

Coin.

Chasseybaby

The machine shutters and as a giant spider leg tries to escape the small opening... >.<

Chassey's is too scared to put a coin in, and toss it at the machine insted. Coin...

EdwardShane

The machine performs a little tap dance before settling down again.

Coin