Animus [M lf F, Impreg, Light Sci-Fi]

Started by TheVillain, April 30, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The Animus, a Jungian Archetype of the Male in Psychology. The animating force of what is masculine. In most people there has to be some sort of arrangement reached between the Animus and the female counterpart the Anima - but what happens when things go out of control?

Jacob Winters signed up for the experiment because he and his girlfriend just want a baby, but there's a problem. Jacob has low testosterone, giving him a pitifully low sperm count. The experiment is supposed to fix that though, adjusting his endocrine system and biochemistry to improve his sperm and make him virile enough for the task.

Except the experiment worked too well and Jacob's body goes overboard. An almost literal sex fiend, Jacob is putting off pheromones that can overwhelm the female hormones - making him as irresistible to ovulating women as they are too him, and as time goes on he's losing more and more control of himself to the Animus...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.