End to End (Part 2)

Started by QuirkyFelicity, September 28, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tersius

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tersius

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Tersius

Peccavi

Tersius

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tersius

Daoine Sidhe

Really?  Just had to steal mine?  :P

Gyrate.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tersius

All is fair in the "end to end" game!  :P

Erotic

Peccavi

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tersius

Peccavi

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Tersius

Peccavi

Oooh poor Tersius is so distracted he doesn't know what thread he is in. ;)

Ecstasy

Daoine Sidhe

Heh heh.  I noticed that, too.

Yummy.  :P
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tersius

Yoinks!!

You ladies have me on the ropes!