They Sent the Wrong One (M lf Futa)

Started by imjessme, October 15, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

Hello!  I am selectively and tentatively looking for a female partner for a story idea.

Not too far into the future, convincing human-analogue androids are a thing.  Although not ubiquitous yet, they are still fairly common luxury items and available from several companies.  Of course, as soon as they became available, someone decided to make a sex bot. 

My character, whom we'll call George for now until I come up with a better name, is not exactly wealthy per se, but he is a business owner and doing fairly well for himself.  A dedication to his business has stolen many years of his life and now, in his early thirties, he realizes that he's missed out on friendships and other relationships that someone his age should be experiencing.  He decides, accurately or not, that it's too late for him to enter the dating scene, fall in love, get married, start a family, but also misses the companionship and, let's face it the sex, that he should have had.  This pushes him toward purchasing a companion.

One day George decides to just look, casually, just to browse, with no intentions of buying anything.  Except he does.  Nothing terribly fancy, although a newer model with an impressively accurate and robust personality suite.  The order is place and he is told that it will take a couple of weeks to build and ship his new companion. 

All bots are shipped wearing a white bodysuit, a critical detail which leads to a predicament.  George, against instructions, activates her before fully examining her.  As she comes online, her self-diagnostics detect a problem and throw an error code.  As it turns out, they shipped a normal companion/sex bot, but accidentally put her personality into one of the fetish models, specifically a futa-form body. 

George contacts the company to try to return and exchange her, but the process is long and there are many hoops to jump through, especially since he activated her.  In the mean time, her adaptive personality software starts to kick in, taking her from something of a blank slate to an actual personality.  George realizes that he starts to rather like her company.  As a sex bot, she tries to seduce him; it's part of her purpose, but George resists at first, not wanting to get involved with a female sporting a penis.  Over time, unable to completely avoid the desire to be with someone, George eventually gives in, only to discover that maybe he was wrong to reject her from the beginning.

I would like a female co-author for this story because I also think that the female personality having to deal with a set of sex organs that she wasn't expecting could be interesting, and I think that it would take a female author to pull that off.  Other themes can be discussed as well.

If you feel like you're interested, just drop me a PM

Thanks,
Jess