News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Behold my glorious return!

Started by Shelyn, July 17, 2013, 02:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelyn

... Okay maybe not so glorious, considering how long it took me to find out how to get myself verified again (not having a search option, mind you). Wasn't sure whether to open a new topic or to just post in the 'what if you're deverified one', but here's the option I went with. ;)

I used to be around a lot -- several years ago. Then life started changing things up and Elliquiy unfortunately started slipping to the background for me and eventually faded. I stuck to IM roleplays for a while, and time started to deplete even for those.

Now I have time but most importantly, the naughty writing bug has hit home again and i'm excited to return. I even updated my ons and offs and such already, ticking a preference for all the boxes (and there's a lot of them you know, so it shows real commitment! .. right?)

So please glorious gods and goddesses of Elliquiy, would you be so kind as to bestow upon me again the rights, rules and priviledges of being a member of the Elliquiy family? You will also receive an e-mail, of course.

It's good to be back.  :-)

Cheers,
Shelyn

Beguile's Mistress

Cecilia