News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

*Not to be put off Rora fights fiercely for the win* Grrrr

kitten

*skips in after an absense and stealthfully snags her win back* thanks for keeping it safe for me!
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Mistress Maro

-wiggles out from uder Rora and pounces the Kitten.- Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

kitten

*rubs noses with Maro in hello then slinks away with her win still tight in her grip*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Mistress Maro

-rubs her nose with and cings to as she slinks away.- =o.o=
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

Falls in love with the win, and it with her. They are inseperable for eternity. The end.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Sukada

*Shoots the win with cupids arrow changing it's affection to myself making me the winner.*

Lucinda

Goes on a heartbroken killing spree, tracking the win relentlessly!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Skert

This is impossible, and this thread will never die. Someone is always online, and someone is always bored enough to post here, and whenever someone posts, this thread is brought to the top with a fun sparkly little "New" sticker, bringing others' attenion to it. Just let it die people. Just let it die.

Lucinda

It can die. As long as I win :-)

Scribbles

He's right, everyone should just stop right NOW. Not a single post after this one. In the end, you'll all be the bigger persons for it. *nods nods*
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Lucinda

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Scribbles

I'm so happy I'm not alone in this decision. ^_^
AA and OO

Lucinda

On the contrary, seems popular!

Scribbles

I know, I’m so shocked! Honestly would’ve expected some connivers to try sneak in a last word somehow.
AA and OO

Lucinda

Oh come now, the folks here are the most honourable on the net! Surely no one would try that!

Scribbles

Clearly! I can't believe I thought you all capable of such base, dirty and underhanded tactics.
AA and OO

Esoteric Myobi

I'm rather taken aback and absolutely appalled that you would have even considered that! Surely you haven't been around E long enough to know how terrific our community is then. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Scribbles

I know, I'm so ashamed that I could even consider this wonderful community of resorting to such sneaky trickery.
AA and OO

Esoteric Myobi

-Pats Scribbles back-

It's okay dear, I'm sure you're starting to realize otherwise now. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lucinda

I think we'll all be happier now.

Esoteric Myobi

Yes, now let's all hold hands, sing songs, dance under the rainbow, and throw flower petals in the air~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lucinda

Can think of better ways to celebrate..

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A