Wounds: 8
Saves (Fort/Ref/Will) +0/+1/+1

--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft

Reflex Bow (Standard Arrows)
(Total Attack Bonus) +2; (Damage) 1d6, (Threat Range) 20, (Weapon/Ammo Qualities) Armor-Piercing II

Stiletto
(Total Attack Bonus) +0; (Damage) 1d4+2, (Threat Range) 18-20, (Weapon/Ammo Qualities) Armor-Piercing VIII, Finesse
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Attributes:
Str: 8
Dex: 13
Con: 8
Wis: 9
Int: 16
Cha: 18
BAB: +0
Languages: Common
Studies:
Knowledge: Humanity
Knowledge: History
KNowledge: Geography
Knowledge Check Bonus: +7
Proficiencies: Bows, Bow Forte, Edged

---------------------------------
CLASS AND ORIGIN SKILLS
---------------------------------
(Maximum Skill Rank is 3 + your class level.)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bluff 4 ranks
    Haggle 4 ranks
    Impress 4 ranks
    Intimidate 0 ranks
    Investigate 4 ranks
    Notice 4 ranks
    Prestidigitation 4 ranks
    Resolve 0 ranks
    Ride 0 ranks
    Sense Motive 4 ranks
    Blend 4 ranks
    Sneak 4 ranks

• Total: 36
--------------------
ORIGIN
--------------------

Species:  Human

Talent: Striking

Specialty: Aristocrat

--------------------
CLASS ABILITIES
--------------------

Core Ability: Only the Finest
Class Ability: With a Word

--------------------
FEATS
--------------------

Feats
Basic Skill Mastery: Actor  (+2 Bluff, +2 Impress)
Comely (+1 CHA, +2 Impress, -2 Disguise, Blend)

--------------------
COMBAT TRICKS
--------------------

non-yet!

----------------------------
GEAR AND EQUIPMENT
----------------------------

Current Weight / Light Load- 40 lbs (p154)

• extensive collection of stylish clothing 
  • sizeable jewelry collection
  • backpack
  • balm
  • bedroll
  • grooming case w/ makeup
  • canteen
  • pouch: 15s

------------------------------------------
BACKGROUND AND PERSONALITY
------------------------------------------

Elise Skultz hails from old O'Seer.  The Skultz family is prestigious, mostly in the military sense and most of the males in Elise's family (past and present) are members of the military, typically officers.  As a girl, Elise was encouraged to get an education which did, spending most of her youth learning about the world and it's people.  Her biggest interest was in the arts, especially theatre and as she grew into a young adult she pursued this field becoming somewhat of an actress.  When work is not available Elise is content to travel about with whomever seems safe enough company, exploring the Kingdom and satisfying her curiosity which is largely insatiable.  Elise loves learning about different people, cultures, and histories and she is quite good at absorbing facts and data.

That said, Elise is also quite a ditz.  She is preoccupied mostly with her own appearance and tends to be rather inattentive otherwise, unless of course she is the one doing the engaging.  So while she might easily ask a question and absorb the answer, or elect to listen to someone speaking and internalize what they say, it's equally likely she might be bored by or uninterested on unaware of a piece of information (maybe something posted on a sign, or from a person she finds dull).  While Elise lacks street smarts in a commoner, street type setting she is skilled in negotiating the dangerous terrain of the aristocracy.  Likewise, though she lack street smarts her good looks, charm, grace and positive attitude are usually enough to get by...along with her usual stylish (and typically skimpy) outfits.

Elise is well educated and knowledgeable, though not also clever or smart.  Her real strength is her looks, her style and her ability to impress others (especially men), often by seduction and charm.

Appearance

Elise is tall for a human woman at 5'10", add to this that she usually wears stylish platform heels and she almost always comes in well over 6'.  She is slender but has some curves and meat where it counts and with bright blonde hair and equally bright blue eyes and a finally chiseled face she hopes her looks alone will be enough to land her work as an actress.  In addition to the shoes, Elise is always dressed in stylish and rather immodest outfits to draw even more attention to herself, which she craves.  Elise is never scene out in public without makeup and jewelry either.

[/list][/list]

Crovonovin

Alright!  This group is going to be a bit smaller than I had hoped for (but larger than I anticipated), but I think you three will be able to manage the more mundane threats.  You'll need some ingenuity on down the road, however.   ;)

I'll put up a few threads later today.  IC, OOC, one for Character Sheets, and one where I'll put major mechanics for sake of easy reference.

Crovonovin

Crovonovin

I'm moving this thread back up to the top of the pile, as there's still plenty of room for new blood!  The story has only just gotten underway, so any interested parties would not have very much catching up to do.

If there's anyone interested that is a bit iffy on the ruleset, do not hesitate to let me know.  I'd be more than happy to help you build a character and learn as you go.