MAFIA MELODRAMA - Interest Check!

Started by BentNotBroken, November 06, 2008, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destiny Ascension

Yeah, both will be in. Kaitlyn is my main character, Jack is her side-story accompanying element.

Since shes on the run with a little money, I'll make her open to employment or just random side jobs, mainly the dirty stuff. Assassinations, extortion, kidnapping. Things like robbery or grand theft auto are kinda too petty crimes, she'll only do the fun stuff ^_^

Do we copy the character details to the new thread or is the old one efficient?
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

undisclosedtoyou

For the new character sheet page, all I did was copy it from the old page and pasted it to the new one.  And I like your character so far, she sounds like someone really useful.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

Yep, there is a  new character thread Destiny. I added the link earlier in this thread.  Like undisclosed said, just copy and paste it to the new character page :)

here's the link again to the new character page.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=26441.msg1022368#new

Destiny Ascension

Okay, when do we start?

ASAP I hope, I start work again on Monday D:
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

BentNotBroken

Well, I won't be able to start until Sunday at the earliest b/c I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday sometime.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 26, 2008, 09:52:59 PM
Well, I won't be able to start until Sunday at the earliest b/c I am going out of town tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday sometime.

hmmm still any luck on your love interest?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

Yeah i think Gideonblake might play him :)

Aiden

*Preps the meat hooks and chains, while sharpening his barber's razors*

Make sure you introduce him to daddy first...sweetheart...

(Also I have an OOC thread up for us)

BentNotBroken

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Aiden on December 26, 2008, 10:14:12 PM
*Preps the meat hooks and chains, while sharpening his barber's razors*

Make sure you introduce him to daddy first...sweetheart...

(Also I have an OOC thread up for us)

*Looks at chains and razors....*

Dang now I want you to be my daddy

*Grin*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

hey undisclosed, meet us ov er in the new OOC thread! :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 26, 2008, 10:20:26 PM
hey undisclosed, meet us ov er in the new OOC thread! :)

kk where is it? lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden