Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

Quote from: Roni on September 27, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
As I'm working on my character sheet, may I please put Natalie Dormer on hold for my FC?

Of course, I'll get her added onto the roster. Just so you know, that list of FC reserves is kept in the Accepted Characters thread. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Luciferia

I'd like to reserve face claims for my character and her parents in the form of: Natalie Portman, Jessica Lange, and Charles Dance. Thanks!
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Mellific

Quote from: Luciferia on September 29, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
I'd like to reserve face claims for my character and her parents in the form of: Natalie Portman, Jessica Lange, and Charles Dance. Thanks!

I'll reserve those FC's for you. Also, you don't need to use FC's for parents. I understand if you would like to, but please don't feel like it's an obligation at all. ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

Luciferia

Quote from: Mellific on September 29, 2018, 08:22:07 PM
I'll reserve those FC's for you. Also, you don't need to use FC's for parents. I understand if you would like to, but please don't feel like it's an obligation at all. ^^

Thanks -- I don't feel obligated, just inspired.  8-)
If you meet god, tell him to leave me alone

Eikichi

I'd like to reserve Taylor Lautner for the time-being; I haven't decided whether or not to full join just yet. >~>

If anyone has a particular need for someone for a specific role/type feel free to let me know. It'll help me figure out what I want to do. <_<
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Vergil Tanner

JOIN US. Joooiiiiiin uuuuuuussssss. :P

The only thing I would selfishly say is that Taylor Lautner is too hot to be kept to only the ladies. But that's just me :P :P :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Mellific

Quote from: Eikichi on October 03, 2018, 10:25:49 PM
I'd like to reserve Taylor Lautner for the time-being; I haven't decided whether or not to full join just yet. >~>

If anyone has a particular need for someone for a specific role/type feel free to let me know. It'll help me figure out what I want to do. <_<

I will go ahead and get him reserved for you. We'd love to have you join us, if you're willing/able. ^^

As far as what is needed - we prefer for people to play who they want to play. However, we do offer Teacher's Aides as well as students. We're also willing to work out something in between, if you had an idea. For example, I have an NPC who is the Events Coordinator. So, not a TA, but a Staff member at Ilvermorny nonetheless.

O/O | A/A | MM

Eikichi

Quote from: Mellific on October 03, 2018, 10:28:58 PM
As far as what is needed - we prefer for people to play who they want to play. However, we do offer Teacher's Aides as well as students. We're also willing to work out something in between, if you had an idea. For example, I have an NPC who is the Events Coordinator. So, not a TA, but a Staff member at Ilvermorny nonetheless.

Oof. If I had an idea it wouldn't be quite so difficult for me to throw together a sheet. I'm going to mess around with my muse a bit till I can get something to stick that I'll be happy with. Hopefully I can manage a sheet sometime tomorrow or the day after.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

lux89

Yay yay ;D Taylor Lautner as a wizard, I wonder...

Josietta

I'm gonna fix those little problems with my sheets and get them resubbed but I'd love to figure out friends for my two darlings. I have twins, both 3rd year? or maybe it was 4th. I'll double check, but both play quidditch. The brother is a beater and the sister a seeker.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Roni

I'm a bit blocked on my sheet too.

I'll get back to you once I can figure out how to balance Sam to a degree.

Thanks for your patience.

Swashbuckler

I've got two fourth years, a first, and an open slot and I am always open for connections!

CurvyKitten

And I have  first year Joanna a thunderbird and a 3rd year Rosaline a Wampus. I am totally open to connections so feel free to poke me.

Vael the Destroyer

I'm gonna throw up some tentative interest in this. I usually dislike coming into groups that have already gotten some writing traction, but Ilvermorny is worth it.

Besides, I think it would be the perfect place for a genderqueer goth who is bio male.

Vergil Tanner

Ooooh, they already have at least a little bit in common with Arty! :D I can't wait to see them!!!

And now I'm imagining them as a comedy duo known as "Satanic Rainbows," where one is super glum stereotype Goth and the other one is a bouncy, bubbly sparkles and unicorns type of person. :P

Probably nothing to do with your end-character, but I found the image funny. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Symphonic on October 08, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
I'm gonna throw up some tentative interest in this. I usually dislike coming into groups that have already gotten some writing traction, but Ilvermorny is worth it.

Besides, I think it would be the perfect place for a genderqueer goth who is bio male.

I totally get that feeling, it feels like it is so hard to get into a game that has been going for a bit. But I just joined too and everyone has been great. I have some great scenes going. And people love plotting, I can already say poke me if you do join. I love links and plotting goodness. :)

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 08, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
Ooooh, they already have at least a little bit in common with Arty! :D I can't wait to see them!!!

And now I'm imagining them as a comedy duo known as "Satanic Rainbows," where one is super glum stereotype Goth and the other one is a bouncy, bubbly sparkles and unicorns type of person. :P

Probably nothing to do with your end-character, but I found the image funny. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I do love the thought of it. I love playing outgoing goth/alternative/punk characters. One's who aren't afraid to show off, and also knock assholes down a peg.

But I don't think they'd be a bouncy, bubbly sparkles and unicorns type of person.

Definitely the kind who'd dance down the hallways in an all-pleather getup while dancing to No-Mag goth rock bumping in his earbuds.

And flirt with all of the jocks blatantly, because nothing is more perfect than the Jock and the Goth hooking up behind everyones backs.

Vergil Tanner

I was actually imagining Arty as the bouncy, sparkly type :P Because you said "genderqueer Goth" and I was imagining a South Park Goth in my exaggerated fantasy land :P

But the more I hear about them, the more I love them! As soon as you get that character sorted, hit me up for a connection! I play two characters, but the one I think would be an INSTANT click for your character would be Arty, my male cross-dresser. :P Identifies as male, is bio male, but just likes to look pretty :P

BUT YES. I love the idea of the surprisingly bubbly goth and the exuberant "bubblegum" redhead bouncing around and just being energetic and bouncy xD

ElizabethLamperouge

I am really interested in this. If I actually partake in this group roleplay, it'll be my first one since getting approved! I already filled out the character sheet -- and I am so proud of myself to introduce a gay wizard with a mysterious back story into the mix of Ilvermorny! He'll definitely bring some natural legilimency into this bunch, though, that's if the madness in his family doesn't catch up with him first.

lux89

Yes Symphonic I enjoyed your writing from 7 Devils! Come join! Excited to have your interest!

ElizabethLamperouge, we'll look forward to this awesome character! For as of right now, we prefer not to have Legillimancy in play just yet. Thanks for your interest, and welcome to Elliquiy! Happy to have you!

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 08, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
and I am so proud of myself to introduce a gay wizard with a mysterious back story into the mix of Ilvermorny! He'll definitely bring some natural legilimency into this bunch, though, that's if the madness in his family doesn't catch up with him first.

Yassssssss! Give into the madnessssss!

Surely they have a potion to bring him back.

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Symphonic on October 08, 2018, 06:23:36 PM
Yassssssss! Give into the madnessssss!

Surely they have a potion to bring him back.

Surely! Depends on who saves him, though. I can't wait to see what happens!

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on October 08, 2018, 06:40:34 PM
Surely! Depends on who saves him, though. I can't wait to see what happens!

I’m sure there is a homosexual male who would love to assist in saving him from a demise led by madness.

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Symphonic on October 08, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
I’m sure there is a homosexual male who would love to assist in saving him from a demise led by madness.

We shall have to speak further of this! <3

Vergil Tanner

Arty would be happy to offer his "Services" too :P :P