Game Protagonists At War! (LGBTQ Friendly) (Video Game Mash-up!)

Started by Rel Mayer, June 15, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Laughing Hyena

Vaulera

Mac84

Quote from: Vaulera on March 31, 2017, 12:58:01 PM
Is old meat perhaps acceptable? I'm back, haha.

No worries! We would love to have you back! I'll even bring the tenderizers!

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Saric

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 03, 2017, 05:56:01 PM
So whom are you bringing Valuera?

Well they just brought back Illidan Stormrage in the latest WOW expansion... we weren't prepared. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Laughing Hyena

Anyone else is still welcome as we are still looking for additional members and old and new faces.

Valitreah

Hey there! I'm Valitreah! I'm a good friend of Idej's and he turned me towards Elliquiy, I would love to join if you'd have me. The character I'd be using first is Quiet from Metal Gear Solid 5. I look forward to rping!

Laughing Hyena

Saric

Quote from: Valitreah on April 11, 2017, 01:20:11 AM
Hey there! I'm Valitreah! I'm a good friend of Idej's and he turned me towards Elliquiy, I would love to join if you'd have me. The character I'd be using first is Quiet from Metal Gear Solid 5. I look forward to rping!

... Isn't she mute? How do you RP that?

(please don't kill me if I'm wrong, I don't play Metal Gear games. :P)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Idej

What ya talkin' about Willis?

That how ya talk to my friend?  :P

I kid I kid.

Val will explain, but remember how Goji don't speak much either but is all descriptive as cray cray. :D

Valitreah

Quiet *can* talk, but she chooses not to. This will change during the rp. I assure you :)

Valitreah

Quiet

Current Occupation: Unemployed ex-soldier and assassin

Home World Information: She’s from Earth. Metal Gear Solid 1980s Earth. Currently she’s in the deserts of Afghanistan.

Appearance/Style Description: Quiet is a human female in her mid to late 20s. She’s of a slight build with extremely feminine features. She has rather large breasts and a curvy figure. She’s somewhat muscular and quite fit. She has light brown shorter hair, usually kept in a messy ponytail. She has light brown, sandy colored eyes. She wears a small black top that leaves her midriff exposed. She has suspenders and gun holders. A utility belt for items such as grenades and ammo. She wears ripped tights, a small, black pair of underwear under the tights, and combat boots. She wears gloves. One short green glove for her trigger hand and one long black glove for the hand holding her chosen weapon, The Sinful Butterfly.

Sexuality: Quiet is heterosexual

Personality: Quiet is a very strong willed person. She has spent much time in a silence to save those around her, mainly, Big Boss. She is a fierce fighter and is calm and level headed in battle. She will communicate mostly through body language and affirmative or non-affirmative hums. She is generally a nice person, but her previous occupations means she is prone to fits of rage. He would control her using the Ones That Cover. A black “racoon eye” will appear around both of her eyes and she becomes consumed by a need to kill. After leaving her former employer she found it easier to control the urge, but it does come and go, usually in highly emotional or high stress situations. She can now make it come and go as she pleases and it does not always indicate that she is about to enter a murderous rage. It's become more of a gauge of feeling. The "raccoon eyes" also go hand in hand with her vision. The use of it can extend her visual outside that of a normal human.

History: Quiet was born in the USSR and as a child was taken from her family to join Cipher and his forces. She was trained to become an assassin and take out the legendary Big Boss. This culminated in her attempted assassination of him. Big Boss had recently awoken from a long coma in a hospital in Cyprus. After murdering the doctor and the nurse, she tried to take out Big Boss. She was attacked by the patient in the adjacent bed. She failed and the result of it ended with severe burns and fall trauma out of a window. A bottle of rubbing alcohol was thrown on her and she was set a blaze. In the panic she fumbled and fell out a window. She was nearly dead. Her respiratory system was almost completely burned away. Her employer saved her and created what is now known as Quiet. He filled her with things known as “The Ones That Cover”. They act as a healing force for her and help her in battle. She has become something of a human plant, basically. She requires sunlight and water to live, but no food. The trauma to her lungs also means she does not breathe normally, but instead through her skin. There is no rise and fall of her chest, save for her heart beat. The Ones That Cover keep her alive. He also gave her the English Strain. She had become his patient zero. The English Strain is a killer disease that attacks the lungs and vocal cords of the patient, killing them, but is only activated when the victim speaks English. After her failed assassination and her changes, she was sent to once again try and kill Big Boss. She once again failed and rather than kill her the Boss took her back to Mother Boss. There she became a prisoner on the base. She was reviled on board the base. She was subjected to taunts and later tortured to find out information about Cipher. She refused to talk, not willing to risk the spread of the English Strain. After some time, she gained the Bosses trust and began to go on missions with him. She was his cover and helped him greatly on many missions. They grew closer and closer over many months. On their final mission together a sandstorm came over the pair and Quiet began to weaken from lack of sunlight and water. While blinded by the sands Big Boss was bitten by a venomous snake and needed urgent medical care. In the middle of a sandstorm the rescue vehicle could not find their location. In a last display of her loyalty and gratitude for saving her, she broke her vow of silence and gave their coordinates, in English. In the end, she ran off into the desert to save him and others from the disease. She left herself to die.

Current Situation: Quiet is currently in the deserts of Afghanistan, slowly dying and in pain from The English Strain. This is where she will be found.

Weapon:

Sinful Butterfly:  This is a sniper rifle custom created by Quiet. It can be equipped with a silencer and has a high-powered laser scope. The base gun is a Brennan LRS-46. It’s painted in a black with black accessories. This is her preferred weapon though she does use pistols and grenades occasionally.

Stats -
Strength - 3
Agility - 2
Stamina – 2
Power - 1
Reputation 0.

Special Powers: She can disappear using the Ones That Cover. She has super human strength when she has her raccoon eyes. She has amazing vision, which really comes in handy when using her weapon.

Strengths: Stealth- Quiet’s unique makeup means that she can easily disappear and blend into any environment.
The Ones That Cover- These organisms in her skin can be manipulated by her and cause her to literally dissolve into the air.
Biology- Because she’s basically a human plant she does not require food to stay alive. She does need water and sunlight though.
Deadly Aim- She is an amazing shot and her calm demeanor and ability to stay calm in battle means she almost never misses her target. She is able to zoom in on a target with deadly accuracy.

Weaknesses: Biology- Quiet MUST have sunlight eventually or she will no longer have strength to fight. This means she cannot be covered for more than about 8-12 hours. The same goes for water. Much like any plant, she must have water. She absorbs the water through her skin. She does not drink it. She also cannot have salt water poured on her. It burns her and can dehydrate her to the point of death.
Combat- Quiet can use melee but is less capable with it than with ranged weaponry.
Silence- Quiet’s disease means she’s under a vow of silence and does not speak. She will occasionally speak in Navajo to those that understand, but more often than not she does not speak. This is subject to change were she not to have the disease anymore.

Laughing Hyena

Well that was commendably quick. Since you are editing still I think I'll not pass judgement just yet. But things look good from where they stand now.

Valitreah

Yeah I had a friend help me with it. I'll finish up any edits I think are needed before saying it's completely done.

scribus1000

Heyyyy, that's pretty good. Was wondering when someone would pick Quiet.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Laughing Hyena

And Quiet shall be accepted into the GPAW!!! Only thing is how will Quiet get herself to New York. I assume that your friend Idej has been talking that out and I just need to wait right?

Mr L

There is the small hiccup I still see about her stats. While (most, looking at Sans here) everyone has the +1 base in the 4 combat stats, you also get 4 to distribute as you'd like. I've never played a MGS game in my life, so I can't speak for character's abilities or anything, but I'd recommend a point or two in Strength, just so the sniper rifle can do better damage.

Just my two cents, feel free to ignore :P
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Valitreah

Valitreah

And yes, Idej and I are thoroughly discussing how she'll get herself to New York.

Mac84

Quote from: Idej on April 11, 2017, 02:11:49 AM
What ya talkin' about Willis?

That how ya talk to my friend?  :P

I kid I kid.

Val will explain, but remember how Goji don't speak much either but is all descriptive as cray cray. :D

Goji: Honk, grurrn, Honk-chirp!

Translation: I talk, it is you that don't listen!

Saric

I expect War will have to translate for her until she's cured, assuming the AI's don't do it before he gets back! :P