Quill is craving smutty reverse harem (F for Dom M chars)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 23, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is going lean a little bit more in the direction of smut than I usually do, but it will still have some story and such, I'm just in the mood for a good quality smut story... and a reverse harem, that really grinds my gears right now in the best way.

I had a few different ideas in my head...
for example, a sexy over confident vampire hunter captured by a nest of hunky vampire dudes and kept as their personal live in plaything and perhaps for feeding as well if we do that tastefully.

Another idea is perhaps a trio (or just a duo if it suits you) or werewolf brothers lead a pack at war with a coven of witches, they win the final battle and the brothers claim the beautiful young coven leader as their prize and decide to share her.

Perhaps another idea could be that a gorgeous and brave young archaeologist in the amazon stumbles upon a village of Naga that have been having reproduction issues with their own females... and the royal heirs of the Naga king decide to experiment for a solution with the pretty human captive... (up to you how many Naga princes)

These are just ideas and incredibly rough draft, but I think they communicate enough what I'm looking for. I'd be psyched to discuss any of this or even an idea of your own with a partner.

Hit me up if you're down! :D