Sailor Moon Silver Millennium A/U (Princess Serenity looking 4 Dom M conqueror)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 23, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is set Silver Millennium, Princess Serenity has not met Endymion and the Moon Kingdom maintains very distant relations with the Earth.I'm sticking with their laws in the manga, contact between Moon and Earth is forbidden. {Plus, I hated Mamoru. Too distant, neglectful and indecisive. My opinion.}

The pitch:

On the Moon, Queen Serenity the 1st's daughter and heir, the Princess Serenity, is nearing her one thousandth  birthday at just a short two weeks away, the kingdom prepares for a celebration of the princess's birthday and her ascension as Queen as is tradition for the immortal Lunarians.

What they do not know, is that the Moon Kingdom and it's sacred protected treasure, the omnipotent Ginzuisho, a crystal of pure silver with great and awesome powers (That the Lunarians never use, being on the borderline of pacifist)... are being watched and coveted by a previously unknown enemy lurking within the cosmos...

I am looking for someone to play a galactic conqueror of planets or some such thing, essentially a space warlord and/or king bent on the domination of the cosmos.

I would think he would arrive at first intending to threaten the queen with war if she does not submit, then we'd get Princess Serenity involved somehow. My partner and I could figure out something fun and cool together I'd think.