[Closed] Alec's Return [Fantasy and Romance, M/F for f]

Started by Alec Lifestar, June 23, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec Lifestar

Hello all!

After a long, long hiatus (longer even if you count in times of diminished activity) I have finally made up my mind to stop waiting for better times and start making them, instead. And by better times, I mean – Getting back into Roleplaying.

I am looking for one to three fresh plays that can make the world (well, my world) rock with depth, detail and passion. I have gathered a few ideas which you may check out below to get an early feel for what is rocking my boat these days, while at the same time, I want to just point to the trinity of my O/Os, Ideas Archive and Story Archive (all accessible from my signature) if you want to get some more information about me and my playing style prior to messaging me.

That said, if you feel intrigued, please do not hesitate to message (via PM, please, not on this thread), I love chatting, I love discussing ideas, I love setting up stuff, even if it does not work out in the end! Also, I guarantee a reply to any and all messages, so…  :-D clearly, there’s no risk at all involved if you’re even a tiny bit interested!

So, what do I have to offer? Ahead of individual plot lines, here’s a few basics: I am mainly looking for Fantasy settings and original characters. I love some BDSM-related kinks worked into the play and prefer to play on the dominant side, though I would love to try a switch character if someone were interested. I play both male and female characters, though far more often the former, and am looking for female characters opposite mine only, I’m afraid.
My biggest request, then, is for romance being a central point in our prospective game, which I’d really love me some , so if you are easily offended by star-crossed lovers, I might not be for you ;).

Now, on to specific plots:

Knight and Princess

My trademark idea once more up for the offer, I would have a couple approaches for this one – they all resolve around a knight and princess (what, really?) as our two main characters, falling in love with one another, and their adventures as they grow closer.
One approach I have been thinking recently is based on this picture. I imagine the princess in this one being actually an exile from another kingdom, and due to some stroke of fate, ill-liked in the country of her refuge, though sheltering her is sort of family, political or other duty for the host kingdom. Treating her well actually not so much, and so it comes natural that she befriends the one young knight assigned to her (or going out of his way to) protecting her.
Another approach would be somewhat more generic (also based on a thing I have been reading, so keen on giving it a try if we can flesh it out more) for the princess and knight being childhood friends falling in love with one another as they grow up. From there, I imagined two major storylines (which possibly could be combined), one in which her family is dead set against the idea of them being together and they have to overcome (or simply defy) the obstacles that come with that, the other in which they are actually meant to embark on a coming of age-journey for the princess, with the knight her assigned protector.

Knight’s squire

True to the name, this one would revolve around my character obtaining a squire to train for knighthood, and follow the shenanigans that would come with the two of them on the road. Willing to play as a male or female knight, for the latter I offer to play the knight who trained her as a second main (or strong side) character for some saucy three-way action.
Either variant I picture the knight as somewhat of a hero-of-chance, so being chosen as his squire would give us some early worship/elation for the squire to start with and build our romance on.
For what it’s worth, then, it could also be more of a Prince’s/Princess’s squire game just if we wanted to promote my main character to royalty.

more to come soon
My O/Os * Requests and Ideas
Activity level: Busy at work - slow posting * A/As * My RP method

My stories:
A Dwarven Slave * Rise and Fall * Princess Guard

My Discord handle: AlecLifestar#5916