Starting small: Undermountain PF (full)

Started by ShadowFox89, December 09, 2011, 06:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who149

I'm not sure. We've got Fox guys, wolf girls, and shagging certain monsters is not completely unlikely.

I'd put it in Exotic, but Im just the sort of person who likes his options open.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

With the GM's permission I was wondering if I could tweak the cat folk race bonuses to suit more towards a kitsune. In my opinion I would like to see

+2 Wis, +2 Cha, -2 Str. Compared to the cat folk template which was. +2 Dex, +2 Char, -2 Wis.
This would reflect the fact that foxes compared to other lupines like wolves and dogs, would be weaker in stature, reflecting in the reduced strength.

Base speed reduced to 30 instead of 40, to reflect the loss of dex bonus.
Keep Lowlight Vision
Change the racial skill bonuses from "Perception and stealth +2" and replace it with "Diplomacy and Perception +2"

I COULD keep the dodge bonus to AC since foxes are light on their feet, but given the removal of the dex bonus I'm not sure how much sense that would make. So if anyone could suggest something to replace it, I would be ok with that. :3

I'm not trying to be troublesome of course and if this is too much trouble please just tell me.

Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.