Just another "War of the Worlds" story... With tentacles! NEED ALIENS!

Started by Chrystal, November 11, 2011, 04:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

The Incubators (Group game)

The year is 2013.

The Mayan Calender was right, except the world didn't just "End" in 2012. (If it did, how would we know?)

No, the world as we knew it came to an end on December 12, 2012 (12/12/12), and a new world began. A world of terror, suffering and death.

We didn't expect them. We weren't ready for them. And as with all those paranoid films from the years leading up to the end, we didn't detect them until it was far too late. In fact, their agents had been among us for years, unnoticed, learning about us, learning our strengths and our weaknesses. When the main invasion fleet arrived, it was rather like that film "Independence Day". The vast mother ship appeared from - some assumed - hyperspace right into Low Earth Orbit and began dropping landing craft at once. The craft landed in every major city, and their soldiers moved out.

They were terrifying. Amorphous blobs that we couldn't fight. Bullets went through them with no effect. Cold slowed them. Fire made them liquid, but neither state was permanent. They oozed through the smallest crack, entering even places that we thought impregnable, finding their way through air ducts and filters. Those places that were airtight, like the NORAD facility in Cheyenne Mountain, they laid siege to. For all we know, there could still be people alive down there...

Mankind's military were caught unaware, we were defeated in detail within about six months. There were simply too many of them, and we couldn't find a way to kill them. They, on the other hand, had plenty of ways of killing us. The soft liquid jelly that made them up could become rock hard at will. They could punch through our feeble bodies. They could strangle us, pull our limbs or heads off. Or probably the worst, they would pour themselves into our lungs and suffocate us, or into our bellies and explode out like that scene from alien.

They had weapons too. Not ray guns or death rays like in the movies, but kinetic energy weapons. They dropped things on us from orbit, super-dense lumps of metal that survived re-entry, and had programmed targeting systems to track them into their target. They had small arms too, "hand" guns that shot out bullets with the force of armour piercing shells.

Some suggested that perhaps we should try blowing the planet up, but that was a rather self-defeating scenario. Besides they'd already destroyed or disabled the few surviving nuclear weapons. Maybe in the seventies, it would have been a different matter...

And so, we hid. And then the terror started.

They began hunting us. They infiltrated our hideouts. They could take on any form, and they had studied us for so long that they knew exactly how to simulate our own. They dragged us out of holes, collapsed buildings, bunkers. Any over a certain age they killed outright. Those below a certain age they took away and we never found out what happened to them.

But those of us in the middle, between the ages of 16 and 21, they checked for fitness. Any that were unfit, or, for some reason, unatractive, again they simply killed. The rest of us, they gathered together in small compounds, stripped us naked and kept us under constant guard... And we waited to see what would happen next!

So, welcome to just another tentacle rape game... Hopefully with a slight difference.

What I need are human players and alien players, preferably about 6 - 12 of each although it would help to have more humans than aliens.

Humans

Humans can be male or female. (I would prefer it if players would create characters of their own gender if they wish to be human.) They can also be of any orientation. No Futa or Hermaphrodites, please.

All Human characters must be between 16 and twenty one and achieve some degree of "Attractive". All human characters will be naked at all times, and will be subject to almost constant rape by alien characters. Humans have no special abilities. They are simply the "unlucky" ones that survived the war and were then rounded up and considered healthy and attractive enough to be kept alive.

Sex between human characters may be permitted, provided the aliens present at the time allow it. The aliens may even force humans to have sex if the whim takes them.

Human characters can be whatever nationality you wish - best to use your own in my opinion. If you need a reason as to why you are in a compound in the South Western USA, the aliens put you there, for their own reasons.

Aliens

The aliens are basically amorphous (shapeless) jelly like blobs. They are capable of taking on whatever form they like. In their natural state they are translucent and pastel coloured. They can, of course, form tentacles of whatever shape, size and length they desire, and can harden their structure to whatever density they like. They can also appear human - the trait which most frightens the humans, as they never know if a new human is real or not... The aliens do not wear clothing, but can alter their appearance to look as if they are.

Aliens are effectively genderless, although there are two distinct "casts".

The first caste is the warrior caste. They are primarily going to be using humans for sport and pleasure. The Warrior caste is somewhat larger, and will most likely be more brutal towards humans. They can lay eggs, but they will always be infertile. The Warrior caste can change their size, shape, colour and texture so that they can look, sound and feel exactly like a human or any other object.

The second caste is the egg-layer. This second caste is the primary reason for the invasion. This alien species is a parasite and lays its eggs inside the body of another intelligent species. In this case, us! While the egg-layers can change size and shape, they cannot change their colour or texture, so they are unable to deceive humans.

Eggs can be laid in any orifice, but would be primarily laid in the anus or vagina (or both). Eggs laid in the mouth would be digested in the stomach, and would actually be the food source for the captive humans.

Eggs will stay in a human for from twelve to forty eight hours of game time, after which they will hatch and infant aliens will wriggle out and escape.

NOTE: Infant aliens are NOT playable characters and will simply be born from what ever hole they were laid into, drop to the floor and run away very quickly.

It is entirely up to the individual player to decide how many eggs his or her alien will lay each time. It is up to the human player in which they are laid to decide how long before they hatch. Note, each human must have eggs laid in their mouth at least once a day. If they don't they need to start acting hungry! Warrior eggs would be ideal to provide food.

The eggs themselves will start about the size of golf balls (about 1" diameter) and will be virtually invisible while within the alien due to being the same translucent colour. Fertile eggs will grow within the human host to about the size of a baseball or cricket ball (depending on which side of the Atlantic you are) within the human "incubator".

Aliens can all create the simulation of a voice by making the air vibrate in the same way as a human does, and can all speak and understand English. They also speak their own language. Communication in the alien language will be denoted using coloured text. Human players must NOT respond or react to any speech posted in a colour other than black!

Sex between aliens is allowed if you really want, but... why?

The Setting:

The setting is a small compound in Southern California, near the Mexican border. The compound is about 50' x 50' square (15m x 15m). The floor is bare concrete. There is a high white wall all around it that is topped by an electrified fence. The entire compound is open to the elements, with no shelter and no privacy. There is a water spigot in one corner for drinking and washing. In the next corner is a hole in the floor with a stiff metal grill set into it (this serves as a toilet). Against the far wall are a number of old mattresses.

Opposite these, the wall has five doors in, that can only be opened by the aliens. The big one in the middle leads out of the compound, via a short tunnel about ten feet (3m) long and a second door. The two doors to either side each lead to a room about 10' x 10' (3m x 3m) square where the aliens can take a chosen human or humans for some fun if they wish.

All humans will start either in the compound or being pushed into it through the gate. Note, we start the game on the day that everyone arrives in the compound.  None of the humans know what is going to happen and they are all scared.

Aliens get to start either in the compound or arriving outside it.

Some rules of play:

Firstly, these are all open to discussion except the first rule:

1) This story will be NC/Exotic. Non Consent applies to the character, and NOT the player. All players are here through choice. All players have things they enjoy and things they don't. If your character does something to another player's character that the other character doesn't like, that's fine. But if the player doesn't like it, that's not fine and if brought to my attention I will ask you to change your post. Ensure you have the other player's consent before doing something to their character, please.

2) The GM's word is final. That's not to say I'm not open to discussion, but if I need to make a decision, I will, and I expect that decision to be abided by, please.

3) No one-liners. Please try and keep your posts to at least two paragraphs.

4) Past tense only please. You are free to post in first or third person as you feel most comfortable, but please post in past tense.

5) Players may have one character of each species, for a maximum of two. This is by no means mandatory, but you must have at least one character to be in the game... (humour!)

6) If everyone is waiting for you to post, I will PM you and ask you to post. If you don't within a reasonable time (say a week or two), I will take over your character and move it out of the action. You will be welcome to rejoin at a later time.

7) Please head each post with your character name, where they are and what they are doing. (NB, this heading can be cryptic or humorous if you wish). If you have more than one character this becomes essential, especially if you are posting in the first person!

8) There will likely be a single game thread, an OOC thread and a Character thread. I would ask all players to PM character profiles to me (once I put a sheet together) and I will post them in the character thread once approved. Use the OOC thread to discuss whatever aspects of the game you like. Please keep all OOC chatter to the OOC thread. If you wish to discuss something with me privately, please PM me. If you wish to discuss something privately with another player, please use PMs as well.

9) There is no rule nine.

10) Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEETS

Click the "Select" link to select the code below the example, then press <CTRL> & C to copy the code.
Paste it into a new PM addressed to myself and Tad, and fill in the details as per the guidelines above.
Pictures of humans must be naked - DO NOT POST THEM HERE: If you do I will ask a mod to take them down and I will be forced to exclude you from the game!
To include your image, simply replace the text between the two "img" tabs with the url of your pic. If you can't manage this, just send me the link to the pic and I will do it for you.

HUMAN CHARACTER
Player Name: Your name
Player Sexual Preference: What gender player and character you prefer as a sexual partner. Male, female or no preference.

Character Name: The name of your character.
Character Age: Between 16 and 21 inclusive
Character Nationality: Might be best to use your own.
Character Gender: I would prefer you to use your own gender please.

Height: feet and/or metres
Weight: Lbs and/or Kgs
Eye colour: If not clear from the picture
Natural hair colour:  again if it's not clear.
Distinguishing marks: Scars, tattoos, stretch-marks (for the guys...? hee hee) etc.

Personality: What is (s)he like. How is (s)he likely to react in a given situation. A minimum of three lines, please?

History: A brief history of the character. Where (s)he grew up, who his/her parents were. What (s)he did before the invasion. What (s)he did during and how (s)he survived. How (s)he ended up here. Two paragraphs of three lines each, minimum please?

Picbase used: The real name of the person in the photograph, if you know it, or if not, where you got the picture.

[center][b][u]HUMAN CHARACTER[/u][/b][/center]
[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/4b/62/anatomy,barbie,doll,ken,naked,nude,photoshop,plastic-4b62d8b8ec9c17dad7bfcc98a55e1b30_m.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Player Sexual Preference:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Nationality:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye colour:[/b]
[b]Natural hair colour:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing marks:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Picbase used:[/b]

ALIEN CHARACTER

Player Name: Your name
Player Sexual Preference: What gender player and character you prefer as a sexual partner. Male, female or no preference.

Character Name: The name of your character, translated into English
Character Age: In Earth Years, must be between 64 and 228 (64 Earth years is about 16 years on the alien's home world. 228 is their retirement age).
Character Caste: Egg-layer or warrior.

Height: Egg layers may not be less than 3' (0.91m) nor more than 6' (1.82m). Warriors may not be less than 5' (1.52m) nor more than 8' (2.43m).
Weight: Somewhere between 100 and 200lbs, but doesn't have to reflect the height.
Colour: Pastel shades. If you feel adventurous, try changing the name of that colour to that colour!

Personality: Same as for the human. How the character will react, what is it like, etc.

History: This is optional for the aliens, but if you want to make up some violently heroic deeds for the warrior caste, feel free. Egg layers would mostly have been kept on the mothership until very recently, and so could well be feeling very frustrated and horny!

Picbase used: If you use a picture, please state who it's of, if it resembles a human, what it's of, if it doesn't, or where you got it if you don't know...

If you wish your alien to appear to be human - or a piece of furniture or anything else at the start, please use a picture of that. NOTE: Only warrior caste aliens are able to disguise themselves!

[center][b][u]ALIEN CHARACTER[/u][/b][/center]

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/325258/325258,1238525431,2/stock-vector-cute-alien-blob-monsters-several-color-versions-vector-illustrations-27700264.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Player Sexual Preference:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Caste:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Colour:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Picbase used:[/b]

THREAD LINKS

OOC Thread
Character Thread
Game Thread

Please post here if interested, and watch this space for updates, character sheets and thread links.

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tad

I'd be up for it! *Ponders what her poor little human should be like*
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Chrystal

Hi sweetie.

Glad to have you in, and as discussed, if we get enough players, I'm happy to offer you the role of Assistant GM.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

makizushi

I would love to play an alien, deceiving the humans by being among them at first. This sounds too fun to pass up.

Chrystal

Welcome, Makizushi.

And welcome to E, too. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. "The only dumb question is one you don't ask", after all!

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Haibane

Too simple and too good an idea not to join in!

I will take a female human and an egg-layer alien please!

Chrystal

Quote from: Sanai on November 12, 2011, 01:25:00 AM
Oooh this seems interesting. Count me in.

Hi Sanai and welcome.

Quote from: Haibane on November 12, 2011, 08:05:23 AM
Too simple and too good an idea not to join in!

I will take a female human and an egg-layer alien please!

I was hoping you'd join, Hai. They do say the simple ideas are the best.

In case anyone is interested, this plot has it's origins in three of my current one-on-one RPs all of which involve amorphous blob-like aliens (in one case a human infected with alien DNA). I was considering the possibility of utilising one or more of the three as part of the "back-story", but in the end I decided to just leave this one standing alone.

If you are really interested, you can ask and I'll point you at them, or you can look at my O/O page, where the second post is a (relatively) current list of all my RPs, and see if you can figure out which three. (One should be obvious).

Snake

Sounds like it could be fun but it sound smore fun to play a female character here.

Urbanzorro

I haven't played a good smut focused game in quite a while. I'm interested(in playing an alien and possibly a human)! Will keep an eye out for the character sheet.  ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Chrystal

Quote from: Snake on November 12, 2011, 12:56:53 PM
Sounds like it could be fun but it sound smore fun to play a female character here.

Why? We could do with some male prisoners too... There will be tentacles enough to go around! And egg-laying does not require a female human!

I have asked that people play their own gender simply because there are people who object to cross-gender players. I have, in the past, asked for people's opinions on this, and whenever I do, I always loose half my players. So this time I'm just going to stick to what I originally said.

Quote from: Urbanzorro on November 12, 2011, 01:13:36 PM
I haven't played a good smut focused game in quite a while. I'm interested(in playing an alien and possibly a human)! Will keep an eye out for the character sheet.  ;D

Hi Urban, good to see you again. Char sheets will be up later this weekend.

Snake

If I'm doing tentacle RPs I'm playing as a female char, no questions about it. too creeped out by tentalces on guys

Chrystal

Haibane

I've never tentacle-raped a male. Would love to have the chance for my blob alien to do that.

Snake

Not as fun for me actually. Namely cuz I have efmale chars I'd just pitch into it for the lawlz of it.

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on November 12, 2011, 01:58:47 PM
I've never tentacle-raped a male. Would love to have the chance for my blob alien to do that.

Same here... *giggles*

Quote from: Snake on November 12, 2011, 02:09:25 PM
Not as fun for me actually. Namely cuz I have efmale chars I'd just pitch into it for the lawlz of it.

Well, I don't want to be the sort of GM that deliberately excludes someone from her games, but at the same time I don't want to be the sort of GM that will simply change a rule on a whim. However I did say:
QuoteI would prefer it if players would create characters of their own gender if they wish to be human.
The word "prefer" being the get-out here.

So, if you would like to PM myself and Tad and let us know if there is a particular reason why you only play female characters, then we will discuss it and arrive at a decision.

I think that's fair.

Chrystal

Character sheets are now available in the first post.

If you are just joining us, please post here to express your interest, as well as PMing me a character sheet.

PLEASE DO NOT POST CHARACTER SHEETS HERE

Thanks.

I have decided that, to encourage people to create warrior caste aliens as well as egg-layers, I am limiting the ability to disguise oneself to the warriors. A warrior caste alien can change size, shape, density, colour and texture to look , smell, feel, and sound like anything. Egg layers cannot.

I'm hoping that we get at least one warrior - if we don't, I'll make one! I have an idea involving a picnic table that should be quite amusing!

Haibane

I wonder if we will get any human male characters... It would be a great shame if we didn't.

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Chrystal

That's great, thanks, Sanai. *grins*

There are a few things I need to clarify, raised by Hai when she submitted her character sheets.

1) The Player sexual preference is to tell all the other players whether they are allowed to touch your character. If you specify just "Male" or just "Female", then only players of that gender, playing characters of that gender or aliens, are allowed to have sex with your character. You are allowed to split the answer, and put "Player - no preference, character - male", or "Player - female, character - no preference", if you wish. Putting player and character as opposite genders may well be self defeating in this RP though! Also note that aliens are genderless so specifying a character gender applies to humans only.

If you have more than one character you can specify different preferences - remembering that the role is different.

2) Alien names: I'm hoping people will use their imaginations and come up with descriptive type names. Remember that all English names have their origin in something and even "John Smith" has a meaning or entomology (to use the posh term) - it means "God is gracious to one who makes horseshoes". Interestingly, Jack Black can be assigned the same meaning!

Just a few examples: "Pink Tentacles", "Bone Sucker", "Thousand Eggs", "Limb Ripper". Please remember it's not yet 10:00am on a Sunday morning and I've only just finished my first coffee of the day. I'm sure you can come up with some really great names!

3) Alien personalities: Yes, these are aliens, but they don't really exist except in our imaginations. So anthropomorphise them. Assign human characteristics. Give them human emotions and character traits. Basically, go with what you know! Obviously, warriors are going to have more "butch" character traits than egg layers, but remember that there are no genders in the aliens.

Any questions, please ask me.

Haibane

Quote from: Sanai on November 12, 2011, 09:51:37 PM
Ill play a human male character for you Haibane :p
Oooh, yummy! Thanks!

To the GMs, can I ask a couple of mundane questions?

There's a bucket provided in the corner of the compound for waste, but given the anal nature of a lot of this egg-laying what about being clean back there? Should we assume the aliens purge the humans tubes of all solid waste and (presumably?) subsume it into their tentacles as some kind of nutrient during egg-laying?

What about keeping the humans clean? After a couple of days that compound is going to stink. Are showers provided or can the blob creatures somehow clean the humans as well? Possibly during mating.

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on November 13, 2011, 02:31:46 PM
To the GMs, can I ask a couple of mundane questions?

Of course

QuoteThere's a bucket provided in the corner of the compound for waste, but given the anal nature of a lot of this egg-laying what about being clean back there? Should we assume the aliens purge the humans tubes of all solid waste and (presumably?) subsume it into their tentacles as some kind of nutrient during egg-laying?

Well actually it's not a bucket, it's a hole in the ground with a grill in it that leads down into a sewer. The grill is of course immovable and so escape that way would be not only impossible but pretty revolting to try!

As for cleaning the prisoners inside, I was thinking that maybe the alien could form a sort of hose-pipe that it connects one end of to the water tap/faucette and the other end goes in you know where. Never let it be said that I deny you your enema fetish, dear! But please make sure your victim will enjoy it first.

As the only food is alien eggs, I was imagining that there would not be an awful lot of solid waste.

QuoteWhat about keeping the humans clean? After a couple of days that compound is going to stink. Are showers provided or can the blob creatures somehow clean the humans as well? Possibly during mating.

There is a water tap. Same principle applies. After a few days in the SoCal sun, us Brits will appreciate a nice cold shower.

Daughter of Artemis

I shared my interest through PM but I'm putting my public post of interest here. I'll be sure to PM you a character sheet (or two) as soon as I can. :-)

"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
NEW Game of Thrones Ideas F/F, F/F/M, F/F/F]
Game of Thrones Ideas F/F
Apologies and Absences

Chrystal

Welcome, Artemis... :)

We still need a few more, and would those who have already expressed an interest please PM character sheets to myself and Tad? (If you send them to both of us, it saves me having to forward them. Just type Tad into the "To" box before you click "send").

Haibane's characters are approved, Artemis' almost certainly will be. I need to get mine approved by Tad....

Mystic Mika

if there is any room left I think I will just drop a line here. Sounds like fun to me
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.