It's Always The Quiet Ones

Started by MadPanda, December 12, 2021, 02:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

Just a random little idea that occurred to me, courtesy of some pics shared by IrishWolf and HairyHeretic! I feel a bit guilty about this 'cause I didn't get either one of them anything for Saturnalia and yet here they gave me ideas...

Furry, of course, and f/f/f but whether it's a WAFFy vanilla romp or gets some bondage in is up for discussion. Probably freeform unless we think of something that would require use of a framework to break narrative roadblocks.

Take two very hot Cheetah femmes...

...and give them a shy little bookwormish Bunny to play with...

...the three having been set up on a double-booked blind date courtesy of a mysterious friend! Hilarity and hijinks shall ensue.

("But MP! What about the plot?")

Up for discussion, of course, as are the world particulars!  I can see this being anything from cyberpunk-lite to science fantasy (that's a cybernetic limb, after all) to something like Gold Digger meets Albedo.

But since you want a bit more to go on, here's what I know about poor shy little Harlie so far.

Anya Antonovna Krolikova: in a family of bold, brash, outspoken super-genius engineers, technicians, and promoters, she's the quiet, easily overlooked wallflower from somewhere in the middle of the pack. Nobody seems to remember where she got the nickname "Harlie" but they all use it as if it's her actual name. She doesn't mind--she's not the best at any one thing, but she's a solid third in just about everything else, and not being the center of attention lets her indulge in the luxury of contemplation. It helps that she tends to dress like a secretary, admin, or librarian instead of the competing trendy styles taken up by her siblings.

But as she now knows, at least one of her large clan has noticed something, because she's now been set up on a pair of blind dates. At the same place. And at the same time. With two different women...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook