Eberron Idea (Incest family; Assassins, Bloodlines, & Intruige; Interest check)

Started by nomadsoul, May 30, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

I notice the lack of a full tank type I may make my hexlock more martial than mystical

Brittlby

A tank wouldn’t hurt! My Fighter/Warlock build is DPR and espionage heavy, but sort of a glass cannon.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Snake

Well being variant human I grabbed the tough feat to make the Hexblade work better.  So I have like 30hp and an AC of 18 at lvl 3. As well as the hexblade debuff suite of powers

Brittlby

I’m leaning into CHA/Actor Feat coupled with disguise and forgery skills and Mask of a 1000 faces. BUT with Improved Pact Weapon, and Hexblade can funnel her CHA in for Attack and Damage. Wanted to utilize Great Weapon for fighting style but the Hex Warrior skill prevents it so had to go Dueling. Still, next level can add agonizing blast to make her Eldritch Blasts really spectacular. (Or Thirsting Blade. Tough call.)
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Snake

A. Longsword used in two hands still Counts cuz its not labeled as "two handed"

Brittlby

It’s versatile but not “Heavy”. If there was a one handed or versatile heavy weapon, I’d be in business lol

O/O

Snake

No such thing in PHB. sadly. But I think dueling affects it,  but I'd go defense if nothing else that 1 point can make a difference