Bored, but with some ideas

Started by The Lotus Eater, January 12, 2008, 11:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lotus Eater

I've got a few ideas for some solo games, and I'm in need of something to do

1) A man known of only in secretive circles of women who is hired by these women to teach their abusive husbands a lesson. This game would be dark and rough, and it has potential for a continuation by introducing new characters. Basically, this guy is a wife beater beater. This guy doesn't do it for money, although he does receive a lot of "appreciation" for his work. I'd be playing his role.

2) A lonely high school girl (sounds good already!!) goes down to the pet shop to buy a friend, finding a sweet little rabbit who she takes home. She treats the bunny with lots of love and affection, but then something happens and the rabbit transforms (back) into a witch. While in rabbit form the witch fell in love with the girl, but couldn't tell her or show her until now. This game would be very romantic and cute, especially since the witch is still used to being a bunny. Ideally I'd be playing the witch, but I don't mind either way really.

3) An overprotective brother hosts a tournament to find a capable fighter to guard his little sister on her journey across China... That's all I've got so far, since I justed wanted something with copious amounts of kung fu *nodnod*
~~~

Caeli

I'd be interested in playing the little sister in your third idea, if it's not tournament-centric (that is, the tournament finishes within the first couple pages of posts, and the rest of the story continues with the journey, with the requisite martial-arts-necessary battles and whatnot). We can flesh out more details via PM or something. :]
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Sabby

*chains myself to idea 2* Mine!

The Lotus Eater

Yay!

Caeli, that's no problem at all, let's discuss!

Sabbat, hehe I thought you might like that one~

~~~

Sabby