2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay guys. I put together the two OOC threads. They can be found here OOC Chatter and here IC-OOC. I'm almost ready to get the game info and claims threads up, and will do that as soon as I get home.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Love And Submission

Louisiana? Mystery?!

Do I have to say I'm interested? Because I'm very very interested.

Man is the cruelest animal.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Orange Marmalade

Possibly interested here! Need to evaluate my time commitments though.

Bloodied Porcelain

Alrighty! I got the OOC threads and the info and claims threads up. The listing is in the first post. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Love And Submission

Quick question. Does every character have to be a resident or can they have ended up in the town for another reason? Like a Family Reunion , Car Trouble or  just for vacation?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DTW on June 11, 2014, 05:45:39 PM
Quick question. Does every character have to be a resident or can they have ended up in the town for another reason? Like a Family Reunion , Car Trouble or  just for vacation?

I would prefer characters be residents, but if a good enough reason for them to be there is provided, I will consider it.

Madriv

Kokaine

If anyone would like to try and plot out some connected characters let me know. I do like starting out with some connections in place even if they are only very basic.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm currently in the process of designing a couple key NPCs: The Mayor and the Sheriff. Though they are NPCs, their family connections are quite open if anyone would like to play family members. I'm also open to their coworkers and other such connections.

Ciosa

Tentatively interested, and face claiming Brad Pitt.

Strangefate

Posting possible interest.  Mostly just watching how things develop for now.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Bloodied Porcelain

Ciosa

Anyone who wants to plot out a potential connection with a crazy man who lives in a trailer park and thinks he was abducted by aliens, and also has the corner on the local marijuana market, let me know.

For relevance, he's been living in Willow Brook, the trailer park homes, for the last seven years.

Bloodied Porcelain

We still have lots and lots of open positions! I don't plan to cap the player number any time soon (if ever!). So far we have an ex-con, a mayor, a sheriff, a lawyer, and a crazy pot farmer... and a number of other characters being worked on/submitted. I'd love to see more, especially if people start linking their characters and fleshing out family, friendship, and work ties. :)

Waterfall

~~O/O's~~A/A's~~
Sleep, sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realized

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Waterfall on June 12, 2014, 02:10:07 PM
Interested!

Excellent! You can find links to the threads in the first post of this thread. The Game Information is where you will want to start. It's got information on the town, NPCs, the sheet, etc. :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Chrystal

Hi BP

I'm interested in this, but I seem to have missed something...

Is there a post explaining what's going on with the face and voice claiming that I haven't managed to spot?

(Also, this isn't anything to do with the Left Behind books, does it?)

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ryven

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Chrystal on June 12, 2014, 02:24:39 PM
Hi BP

I'm interested in this, but I seem to have missed something...

Is there a post explaining what's going on with the face and voice claiming that I haven't managed to spot?

(Also, this isn't anything to do with the Left Behind books, does it?)

Face claims are just that... A way to claim the face you want to use for your character. As I require claims to be celebrities, models, or something of that nature you would pick out the person you want to use for your characters look and then post your claim in the thread while you work on your sheet. The thread makes it easier to keep track or who is using what claim so we don't get any duplicates. Voices work the same way, incase people want to play a character who sings and want to use a singer as a reference.

And no, this has nothing to do with those books.

Bloodied Porcelain

Chrystal

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 12, 2014, 02:32:08 PM
Face claims are just that... A way to claim the face you want to use for your character. As I require claims to be celebrities, models, or something of that nature you would pick out the person you want to use for your characters look and then post your claim in the thread while you work on your sheet. The thread makes it easier to keep track or who is using what claim so we don't get any duplicates. Voices work the same way, incase people want to play a character who sings and want to use a singer as a reference.

Ah okay. This means you want all pic-bases to be celebrities, then?  (sorry, I've never encountered this before. It is a good idea.)

And no, this has nothing to do with those books.

Cool. I'm in!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Chrystal on June 12, 2014, 02:53:42 PM
Ah okay. This means you want all pic-bases to be celebrities, then?  (sorry, I've never encountered this before. It is a good idea.)

Cool. I'm in!

Yes, ma'am. Celebrities and models and the like. People who willingly put their face out there in the public eye for our viewing pleasure. The use of snapshots and selfies off of facebook and the like makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Chrystal

@Kokie, does your Bar & Grill need a waitress?

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os