private (between conjuration and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 12, 2009, 10:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

Alexis
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 137lbs

(doesn't wear the bandana)

Description
Alexis is a young man barely at a height of 5’5” and weighing slightly from 137lbs. Being a fraternal twin to his sister, he is particularly feminine looking, and doesn’t mind when a person walks up to him – with his sister by his side – and ask “Are you girls twins?”. Nonetheless, he is still male, and has some masculine features making him more muscular than his twin; it’s just hidden beneath his attire. Alexis has spiky hair, his natural hair color is a light blonde (close to white) and he dyes it black; his eyes are a baby blue.

He loves to wear casual clothing: simple black t-shirt with a design; black pants falling from his waist down over his feet; beige men shoes (only when he’s not in the house, otherwise he is barefoot)

Personality
He is a protector of his family and friends. He is patient and devoted which makes him a great nurturer. The young man has an uncanny insight to see events and situations that might affect the ones he cares for; and with that, he places his instincts above all else. This leads to a conflict between his inner self and the outside world; however much he dislikes the conflicts. If ever a position leads him to conflict, the man will more than likely go into a state of agitation or charged aggression, most of the times he tries to be gentle and avoid hurting anyone.

Alexis tries to keep everything systematic and orderly, constantly defining and re-defining priorities, even if this may lead him being overprotective.

Short History
Unable to find a job and a home, Alexis moves in with his sisters. After living for some time with them, he decides to take care of them; even though various chores have been given to each individual, he cooks meals and cleans the house, as well as doing maintenance (less he can’t solve the problem and calls in for service). The young man makes sure everything is in order, while trying to find a job. However until the death of his older sister, Alexis changes tremendously; he blames himself for his sister’s death and tries his best to guard for his twin – although he strives not to show any drastic emotions, for any flaw seen, by him, is his fault.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

darkvamplips

It had been just a few months since their sister's death but it was hard on all of them. Mostly her twin brother that had taken it the hardest to the point where he did not come out of his room anymore. She had to do all the work in the house and cook for them both. Sometimes he ate and sometimes not but mostly not. Now she was in the living room trying to relax after a long day of cleaning. Ever since the accident she tried to help him but could not even get close to him anymore and debated whether or not to call a counselor. At least maybe he would talk to someone professionally even if it was just a little bit then maybe he would feel better and at least talk to her a bit. Yawning she leaned her head back on the couch and stared at the television.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Conjuration

Alexis lay on his bed looking up at the fan spinning slowly on the ceiling. Watching the fan made him understand, to a certain point, on the situation happening to him. He felt ill; felt depressed; felt dead beat. He wished everything could just stop. Nevertheless the fan kept on twisting, until staring at it for too long caused him to become nauseous.

It has only been a few months; not too long ago, and he wished it never happened. Before it all came about, he waited for his older sister to come home and she didn’t; the phone rang – what’s frightening was that he had expected that phone to ring. Going to the hospital and staying with his sister; waited for her to live. Who knew that waiting for her to be well would lead to her death – was it his fault? Was everything his fault?

Rising from the bed, the young man walked to the door. Three months was long enough, if it was to be his fault then he could at least amend by continuing to take care of his other sister. Opening the door, he walked down the stairs to the living room. He stopped behind the couch his twin was sitting on and turned his head. “Hello,” he greeted languidly with a small smile.
To love him *points at a guy* or to love him *points at another guy*?.... This is a hard question -- can't I just love them both? :/

darkvamplips

When he came downstairs she jumped from where she was sitting. She had not expected him to come downstairs since he never did unless it was to use the washroom. They had their fights and the damage was done to her mentally and she did not want to get into another fight. This was different he was downstairs and talking to her. Slowly she turned around to face him and half smiled when she saw his smile. "Something wrong?" She asked quietly.

My request thread:

Conjuration

“Of course not,” the man replied. He had been in so much pain, but as of now, things will be different, right? There will be no fighting and he and his sister will forever live peacefully – that is what he wanted now; nothing to make things painful. Alexis leaned forward and patted his sister on the shoulder. “Have you eaten?” he asked. “I will make something if you haven’t?”
To love him *points at a guy* or to love him *points at another guy*?.... This is a hard question -- can't I just love them both? :/

darkvamplips

The damage was already done to their friendship and she was quite mad at him about the way he was acting toward her. It would feel good for once to have someone make her dinner since she was always making him dinner. "Noodles please." She looked away at him back to the television knowing soon they would be fighting again.

My request thread:

Conjuration

“Noodles it is then,” he announced from the kitchen.

The man bent down, reaching for a pot in a bottom cabinet and setting it onto of the stove. He looked in the pantry and found no instant ramen packs. Alexis scratched his head. “I guess we’re going homemade,” he said to himself as he walked about the kitchen and almost tripped over the cat passing just beneath his feet. Cursing, he caught his balance by holding a chair; something flowed inside him, heating up his blood. He breathed in and out slowly to calm himself; he didn’t want to go back to his outraged state – he wanted to change.

The cat leaped up on the table. “Stupid cat, you almost made me get hurt.” He sighed and straightened up to walk back to the cabinets, this time reaching for the pack of noodles in the upper cabinets. Once everything was prepared – including water in the pot and stove heated – he washed his hands and began breaking the noodles at length to place inside the pot. For a reason, doing this caused him to relax. 

darkvamplips

When she knew he did not find a thing of noodles she looked up at him. "We could always go out." She said while looking at him. When he yelled at the cat she winced hoping he would not get mad at it. It was just a cat and the cat had not seen him for a long time. After a few moments she got up to get herself a drink of pop from the fridge. She let the cold liquid go down her throat.

My request thread:

Conjuration

Alexis didn’t think of going out for a meal, being that he didn’t have money. He stirred the noodles as they cook within the boiling water; and as he did this, sudden images of his older sister came forth into his mind. And as he thought more about her, the more he stirred the noodles before. Not watching closely to the cooking, the noodles began to get soggy and wet.

darkvamplips

When she got near the kitchen she was watching him cook and not paying attention. "Alexis you really should watch the noodles." Almost instinctively or because they were twins she knew what he was thinking about.

My request thread: