You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2018, 02:40:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Botlanebaby's Search (mainly need male characters, other options open)  (Read 837 times)

Offline BotlanebabyTopic starter

Thanks for stopping in to take a look! I've been doing this for 10+ years now, so while I'm newer here I am not new to writing with a partner. At this point I know what I like and what I don't, please make sure you read things over to clarify any questions you might have prior to messaging me.

9/22: Full update, changed up my layout and updated cravings.

Frequently Needed Information:
-I main as a female character, I use all genders for side characters, I can double/triple as needed and am looking for MxF pairing for my main character. I do not care what you are in real life so long as your character is who we discussed/agreed upon. My side characters or the 2nd/3rd I add in can be whatever gender for whatever romance pairing you'd like.
     -If you prefer to double/play more than one character, please be aware I will expect our main focus pair to be the main focus. I can put equal effort in all my characters and I expect the same in return.

MAYBE
- FxF, MxM, whateverXwhatever, are open for side/secondary characters,

-Posting frequency: I can't do rapid fire posts and I can't promise a post every single day. I do try to post as quickly as I can, however: I'm a manager full time and we get busy. This can put a lot of stress on me and takes a lot of energy, sometimes I need you to be patient and wait a few days. I am in return pretty patient, if you need more than a few days to post just keep me in the loop so I don't think you've lost interest.  This is supposed to be my happy hobby though so if you can help me keep the story interesting I can post even when things are busy.

-I’m open to talk OOC but please don’t take it personally if I do not share details of my day or feelings with you. You can talk with me about whatever you feel comfortable with. I am always happy to discuss where we are looking to take the roleplay and plots twists and it really helps keep me inspired to post.

-PMs or Threads only.

-Plot over smut; I like adding in romance and intimacy  but I find that overly smut focused plots lose my interest quickly and most partners ditch after they get our characters in bed the first time.

Things I do not enjoy in my stories:
-Slice of life (modern day with no fantasy/science fiction elements), sorry I just find they get really stagnant/boring very quickly.
-Cartoon based fandoms
-Os/Os:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=287454.0

Writing expectations:
-Since I myself can not promise a post every single day, I just ask that you give me a heads up of how often you can post and if you have an absolute deadline of when you need a post by before you lose interest.

- I need more than one line to work from, I am okay if you have a lengthy post or if you are closer to 1-2 paragraphs. On a good day with the right partner I can write anywhere from 3+ paragraphs depending on where we are in the plot.

- My grammar is not always perfect, I'm considered 'literate' but am by no means a novelist with flawless writing. I do most of my writing in Docs so it catches some of my errors but not all. I am by no means strict on my expectations but I do hope you that your post makes sense and has some form of basic spell check done. I’m not going to be upset by a few typos, I just want to make sure I know what you meant in your post. If I ever mix up a name or a place, please be sure to let me know, I am always happy to go back and edit if needed for clarity!

-Long term over short term, mainly because I can’t promise any rapid posts or daily posts so it would take some time to get everything going to where we want it. I’m not saying we have to do this forever, things happen, cravings change, I’m okay adjusting our story to what best fits our needs.

-Plotting! I expect us to go into this with some kind of starting point and to keep it going with out of character communication by plotting other things along the way. I can’t just wing it from start to finish, I need a good starting point and somewhere to aim.

-I do not have any premade characters, as awful as it might sound I just make them up for the story. This means I will need some time to think up my character, but so long as you’ve done your part plotting with me it shouldn’t take too long.

-I can do with or without photo prompts, I’m fine hunting down the right face for my character or doing my best to describe them and let your imagination take over just let me know which you prefer.

-I use curse words sometimes. I am okay with violence as called for in stories and I am 100% here for romance, action, adventure added in.

-Third Person past tense, I will not do first person it makes me super uncomfortable.

Settings/Pairings/ect:
      Here are some very few, very basic things I have done before or would enjoy doing. Anything that is not listed here, but is also not listed in my ‘do not like’ section please feel free to ask about. I will likely forgot a few so I will adjust this as I think of them. I have listed any current cravings at the bottom. Seriously this list is so small please don't hesitate to ask if something is not listed!

-Medieval
-Fantasy
-Horror/Dark Settings (dark as in there are monsters, curses, disease, the story starts on a sad note or has a lot of struggles mixed in, this is not to be confused as me wanting a focus on smut, I do not.)
-Science Fiction/Futuristic (Very new to this subject, I've done maybe one or two and they were both based on Dead Space...)

Pairings: Mixing and matching combinations is always welcomed & encouraged!
-Vampire x any
-Werewolf x any
-Fae/Fairy x any****-craving a lot
-Prince(ss)/Queen(King)/Knight x any ***
-Fantasy Creature x Hunter
-Target x Assassin
-Princess/Queen x Guard****
-Sorceress x King/Prince*****
-Fair Tales re-imagined (ex: Red x wereWolf, open to any you might have in mind!) 

Plots:
-At the moment I have two pre-thought plots that I’m trying to rekindle. Both would require multiple characters, not all need to be main focuses but would be needed to help move the stories along. They are both fantasy settings, with kings, queens, warring kingdoms, forbidden desire, lots of fun stuff I like. One is mostly humans with magic (witch/sorceress), the other has whatever types of fantasy races/creatures we would like!

Still here? Wonderful! Still interested/curious? Even better!
Please message me with the following in mind (and preferably in that message):
-What pair(s) you would like to try
-What setting you prefer they be in
-Some form of a plot, or even half a plot for us to work with. Or if you want more info on the two I have in mind.
-What kind of character(s) you are looking to use.

Current cravings: Pairings with **** are cravings along with either of the plots I am hoping to rekindle! 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:17:07 PM by Botlanebaby »

Re: Botlanebaby's Search ( Female for Male characters)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 08:25:28 PM »
I have returned and updated my cravings to get some feelers or for potential new partners!

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 11:39:01 AM »
I'm back and updated a few things! Mainly dusting off for some attention.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 07:18:58 PM »
Cleaned stuff up, added a maybe, added a 2nd old plot that I would love to try and re-start with an active partner.

Re: Botlanebaby's Search (mainly need male characters, other options open)
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 08:18:11 PM »
Adjusted details. New plots/pairings soon.

Re: Botlanebaby's Search (mainly need male characters, other options open)
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 08:06:46 PM »
Just going to give this a kick.