Stockinged Slut Seeking Sultry Scenes

Started by AnneReinard, October 27, 2015, 06:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneReinard

Who Am I: Hullo everyone! I am Anne and I am going to try my very firstest advertisement on this! Please treat me nicely! Or not! Hopefully I do not ruin everything though. Let's hope that any harsh treatment is the kind that I like and not because I have somehow managed to shatter all the rules. Yess. Ahem. So, to business then.

Scenarios: This is certainly not exhaustive and I always appreciate new ideas that might tickle my fancy, but here are a few that particularly interest me at the moment.

• Smutty System: One thing that has always been top of my fancy is something that takes an RPG System and fills it with delicious, delicious smut. Perhaps it is a homebrew system or perhaps you're just thinking of a dangerously naughty scenario for a normal ruleset. Either suits me just fine! A particularly interesting scenario to me is that of trying to seek to remove Cursed Armour that is gradually trying to craft somebody into a sex toy for some diabolical means. And really, who doesn't like a dashing female adventurer in a short skirt?
  • A Collared Approach: Let me set a picture for you. Imagine a future in which immortality has been achieved by virtue of being able to write the entire human consciousness as a data file and then writing it onto another body as desired as a blank slate. This is one of the main concepts of a setting referred to as Eclipse Phase, for those familiar with it, though it shares a lot with Ghost in the Shell. Now think of all the terrible things that could be done with there. Subliminal commands. Implants that interact with collars to override thought. Rewriting memories on a whimsy. Being a victim in that sort of world could be quite interesting. Perhaps a corporate thief that has been caught? Or perhaps a renegade in a more Shadowrun style environment?

That is it for the specifics on my end for now, though I'll update it as I think up more!

I should note that often I will not be able to keep up any super-fast pace. I typically write in the mornings or the late evenings in my time zone and sometimes go missing over the weekend as I find myself busy with other things. I'll try my best to keep up with things though! Just let me know if anything particular is of interest!

♥ Anne ♥
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

AnneReinard

Oh god, that end of the year got busy.

But let us give a tiny nudge back up! Should have more time again!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

AnneReinard

Little nudge to the top as I find myself more active again!

...I've really had the urge to be a healslut in MMOs lately. God only knows why.
Ons and Offs

AnneReinard

Back in town again, so I'm just going to give this the teeniest nudge to say that I am going to be active!

I adore lewd systems based things and have had a concerning attraction to degradation, humiliation and misogynistic acts lately. My brain is weird sometimes.
Ons and Offs

AnneReinard

I... am just going to nudge this to say, I exist again!

Wow, it's been over three years. What a wild three years those were...
Ons and Offs