Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*pushes button to dip floor, sending Naj back into the pool of wobbly loveliness*

Banned.. nooooo towel for you this time.. but I will offer a friendly hand. :P
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Hehe..

Bans for ... wait.. this is fun. *jumps around*

Bans for keeping this wobbly fun in this dark pit and not bringing it out for everyone to play in!

Mordred

Banned for suggesting anywhere is more deliciously pleasant than the cozy dark. Such 'light' thoughts! *pours more jello-stuff onto the frolicking Naj, diving in as well*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Bans Mordred, because I can. *hugs Naj* Missed you too ;)

Mordred

Bans the pair of you.. for hugging.. here?!? At least wait till that lovely blue stuff coats every bit.. then hug slower. *grins* :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Bans for being ridiculously jealous of our hugging. :P

Story Tale

oh!

Bans for scaring me because now I'm imagining slipping and sliding in the wobbly wet pit while being stalked by something darker than dark. *whimpers*

Bans Sybl for ninjaing again and the hugs!

*unbans long enough to hug her back then bans again*

Damnit ninjas!

Bans everyone!

Sybl

Story Tale

*gasp* Hehe. *posts complete nude shots of myself and breaks all the rules*

Bans for the anarchy.

Sybl

XD Bans myself  :o  ;D

Story Tale

Banned! You can't do that.

Mordred

Bans that juicy.. Naj.. for trying to distract the authorities (which.. works quite well).. with that spankable flaunting! I speak jibberish.. yes, it is your fault. *douses her in more of the shiny blueness*
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for hit and run with the blue stuff.

Story Tale

Banned for bringing your policing way out of the 4 words thread.

Mordred

Banned for sending that cloud of confusion (phew.. it's blue-tinged) over to rain upon my chaotic little mind. Ok, that and I just adore the sound of skin contacting the jello!
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Banned for your obsession.

Stone

Banned for general hotness.

What?  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned because it's you. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Banned.. you've been undoused for far too long. Down you go, Fiery one! :P
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned because you're too dry, man. Use a little moisturiser. Winter's approaching.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

(It was my elbows.. yes? That gave me away? Damn! Thanks for the heads up!)

Banned for noticing my dry skin and not telling me sooner. Half a deed.. it's still.. yeah.. banned.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Banned for banning him after doing a good deed.
-

Breathless Intent

Banned for those cute bunny ear things!

MiaFire

Banned for banning me when you thought they were cute.
-

Breathless Intent

Banned for confusing me *pouts*