If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

sure

If I dyed my hair pink for a cos play event would you refuse to be seen with me until it wore off.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

I would be seen with you in public even if your hair was green (Especially since you'd put up with my mohawk)!

If I only wore muscle shirts, would you still go places with me?

Autumn52

sure I would just make sure we went where muscle shirts were appropriate

If I constantly wore low cut shirts would you get mad
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Low cut shirts.  Let me think about that.  Hmmm.  Well, I guess I would NOT get mad!

If I wore a suit to go to Home Depot, would you keep a distance from me in the store?

Belle33

No way - guys in suits are yum... wait.... you're not talking about a chicken suit are you?

If I finished my drink would you buy me another?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mr Bigglesworth

I was talking a business suit, but Chicken Suit would have made for a better test of ones patience.

I certainly would, unless I thought you were in danger of harming your body of course.

If I drank too much, would you go out with me again?

SinfulAngel

Honestly depends on how much is to much.

If I took care of you in your drunken time of need, would you likely remember me through the drunken haze?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mr Bigglesworth

Unlikely I would get that drunk, so yes, I would (and I'd be really embarrassed as well)

If I brought you to a nudist colony, would you enter with me?

SummerWhispers

Certainly I would

If I asked you to take me to Ireland for a week would you?

Mr Bigglesworth

I would love to visit Ireland, I would love to take you.

If I spoke with an Irish accent the whole time we were there, would you still hang out with me?

Autumn52

yep

if I sang a song to you in front of a room full of strangers would you be embarassed

Mr Bigglesworth

I'd blush a little, but I'd love it.  Don't try that in the boardroom though  >:)

If I sang to you outside your house, annoying your neighbors, would you let me in?

Autumn52

yes  I would

If I text you what I wanted to do to you would you like it

Mr Bigglesworth

Depends on what you want to do to me, but I suspect that I would like it.

If I changed my ringtone to be a song about Xandiland, would you be embarrassed when my phone rang in public?

Autumn52

nope I would love it

If I sang along with your ringtone would you like it

Mr Bigglesworth

I would love that as well.

If I opened a coffee shop and called it Xandiland, would you supply the redheaded artwork for the walls?

Tamhansen

dunno, I might, I have a few nice redheads who model for me from time to time. You might get in trouble with Xandi for copyright infringement though :P

If my art would be provocative enough to get the conservatives protesting your shop would you remove it?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Mr Bigglesworth

Probably, it wouldn't be good for business to have protesters, nothing personal.  Protesters in general annoy me.

If I asked you to remove your protest inspiring artwork, would you think less of me?

Tamhansen

Nope, as long as I'd ve gotten paid you can do what you want with it. I might point you to the potential for new business protesters might bring. Having the right wing protest you is the best kind of advertising if you want liberals to frequent your places and vice versa

If I asked you to be a model for my provocative artwork, knowing it might end up somewhere public, would you accept?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Mr Bigglesworth

I live in a pretty conservative area, I need their $$, In this case it's all about business - just call me the Jack Donaghy of the local independent coffee shops (and the liberal folks with money are already at Starbucks :-)

Sorry - way off topic there.

Depends on how provocative I suppose, but I'd stretch pretty far.

If I changed my mind later, would you agree to not show them in public?

Autumn52

I would try all manner of ways to get you to change you mind because I am proud of your my art work. *smiles*

If I offered to show the master pieces privately would you accept that as a comprise 

Skadii

Um...sure! *laughing*

If I cut you..would you bleed?

Mr Bigglesworth

Being human, I imagine so!

If I bled on your white dress, would you be upset with me?

Skadii

Nope! I am rather good at removing blood stains! ;)

If I went to prison for murder, would you write to me?

Mr Bigglesworth

I would write you every day, though there is no mail on Sunday, so there would be interruptions once a week.

If I could only visit you a few times a week, would you hold it against me?