Hell on Earth

Started by TamaRose, May 17, 2010, 01:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Got room for one more? :O

And I tried to get a quick look at the other characters, and didn't see anyone taking this, so could I perhaps play the leader of the resistance? I... kind of have a thing for playing rebel leaders xD

I was the leader of AVALANCE in an FF7 rp on Second Life for a while xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

Name: Sanctus (Real Name: Samuel Alexander)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190lbs
Eye Color: Blue, gradually becomes more red and reptilian-looking the more of his demonic power he taps into.
Hair Color: Black, gradually whitens as he draws on his demonic power.
Tattoos and Piercings: His body is covered in runic tattooes which are designed to help him control his demonic side.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Origin: His mother was raped by a demon of a particularly terrifying breed, feared even in Hell for their violent and canibalistic tendancies towards other demons.
Species: Half-Demon
Abilities: He can tap into his demonic nature, becoming stronger, faster, more durable, and heals wounds faster, and gaining demonic features such as his eyes changing, his hands developing claws, his hair turning white, his skin darkening, horns growing on his head, and his teeth growing razor sharp, and his canines developing into fangs. However, he also gains psychological traits of his father's breed, including a hunger for flesh (mostly demon flesh), greatly increased aggression and increased sexual desires. If he taps into the entirety of his demonic side, the demon in him takes complete control temporarily.
Due to the nature of the demon breed his father hails from, he is capable of gaining the powers of other demons by eating their hearts, however, he's only able to use them when he lets Eruo loose.
The dual nature of his mind also makes him somewhat resistant to mental control/manipulation abilities.
Weapons if any: He wields a revolver forged from damascus steel, melted down from ancient Templar blade. It fires silver bullets that were melted down from holy crosses.
History: Samuel was born of the rape of his mother by a vicious demon, and as such has lived with the curse of his demon side, named Eruo, since birth. His mother killed herself when he was young, unable to deal with the pain and unable to look at her son without remembering his father. He managed to take advantage of this, however, and has learned to draw on his demonic power. Filled with hatred at the demons that destroyed his world, killed his mother, and lead to him being forced to live with this curse; he founded what would become the largest and most significant Anti-Demonic Resistance groups, called Caelum; though it's popularly just referred to as "The Resistance". He took the name Sanctus, and began to wage war.

Name: Eruo
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190lbs
Eye Color: Blue, gradually becomes more red and reptilian-looking the more of his demonic power he taps into.
Hair Color: Black. gradually whitens as he draws on his demonic power.
Tattoos and Piercings: His body is covered in runic tattooes which are designed to help him control his demonic side.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Origin: His mother was raped by a demon of a particularly terrifying breed, feared even in Hell for their violent and canibalistic tendancies towards other demons.
Species: Half-Demon
Abilities: He can tap into his demonic nature, becoming stronger, faster, and heals wounds faster, and gaining demonic features such as his eyes changing, his hands developing claws, his hair turning white, his skin darkening, horns growing on his head, and his teeth growing razor sharp, and his canines developing into fangs. As Eruo is the demonic side of his personality, his personality doesn't change while drawing on his power.
The dual nature of his mind also makes him somewhat resistant to mental control/manipulation abilities.
Due to the nature of the demon breed his father hails from, he is capable of gaining the powers of other demons by eating their hearts, to date he's gathered the ability to launch explosives balls of energy, the ability to breathe a disorienting poison and levitation.
Weapons if any: He wields a revolver forged from damascus steel, melted down from ancient Templar blade. It fires silver bullets that were melted down from holy crosses, though Eruo prefers fighting bare-handed.
History: Eruo has been present inside of Sanctus since birth, though he keeps him supressed. When Sanctus's negative emotions get a hold of him, parts of Eruo may slip through, just like when he uses his demonic powers. When Sanctus taps into all of his demonic power, Eruo takes control, and the same can happen if he's overcome with negative emotion. Seing as Eruo is a violent, sadistic monster, Sanctus tends to try keeping his emotions in check unless he's far, far away from anyone he doesn't want to hurt.

How's that? I couldn't find any images that really fit the idea I had for him, so let me know if you'd like me to add a description of his appearance. Also, let me know if he's a bit too overpowered ^^;; I... may have gotten carried away with his abilities.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

TamaRose

Their very good characters.The first one seems scary as hell.Hope I don't meet him.lol

CrazyIvan

is this game still going on? Or is the one person we are waiting on still here?

Shade

Not sure. I hope it isn't over yet :(

CrazyIvan

same here I still want it to continue.

CrazyIvan

So since Trav doesn't seem to be coming back, do we want to find someone else to play his characters and continue, or is it done? Also should we just continue without him and if he comes back good, if he doesn't then find someone else?

Shade

I'd like to see this continued, but since the characters are apparently so central to the story, then someone else would have to take over... does Trav still get online and just quit, or has he just vanished?

TamaRose

He has seemed to vanish so I am wondering if I shouldn't reststart the whole story and try and find a new demon.What does everyone else think?

CrazyIvan

I would be fine with either continuing or restarting, though I think if we restart we are also more likely to get people to join. Though last time we had a lot of people say they would play and then only like 3 or 4 people actually did. So that is why I am fine with either and if we do restart we could certainly rearrange things if they need to be and we did learn that without people or demons the human side quickly disappears.

Travaius

Actually I'm still here...
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

TamaRose

Oh,good to see you.We were wondering what happened.lolDid you need time to yourself for awhile?I mean I don't want to force you to post if you are no longer interested or are involved with real life.

Travaius

:raises eyebrow: No...the game hasn't popped up in my bookmarks. I mean, I was away for about a week
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Shade

That's weird... well anyways, good to know you're still around :)

CrazyIvan

Ah, well I guess that does make sense since no one has posted since they all are basically waiting on you.

Travaius

Really!?!? I apolgize...I was checking it and then it didn't pop up again.

Travaius

Let me ask, should I post or leave it alone?

CrazyIvan

Well I think that is what we were kind of discussing as a whole.

Shade

Do you mean do we want to continue as it is or start over?

TamaRose

No,you should go ahead and post and it's ok because sometimes my book marks do the same thing.We just assumed that you had left us and didn't say anything.Anyway,since we got that out of the way why don't we just continue  where we left off! ;D

Shade

TamaRose

Are you going to reply to Natsuye?

Travaius

Well, I thought it was kind of weird having one character in the next day and one character still in the previous night.

TamaRose

Oh,ok.....that is fine.I will wait until they are in the next day.No problem!