The New Bartender (F lf M character)

Started by wolventears, July 09, 2016, 12:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Delilah Pierce had been going to the same bar for the last two years. It was just down the street from her apartment so she was able to stop there after work for a drink every so often.

It was ran by a lovely older couple, the husband running the bar and the wife taking care of everything in the back, paperwork and other managerial things. But one day, he got sick and the next thing she knew, he wasn't working the bar anymore, the wife solemnly sliding drinks across instead.

But when she stopped by after a very stressful day and took her seat at the bar, her eyes down and concentrating on the swirling patterns of the woodwork as she tried to figure out how she'd fix work the following day, a deep smooth voice rolled across her asking her what she'd like to drink.

Her eyes rose and slid up the hard body in front of her. His shirt stretched tightly across his chest and she could tell he was well toned beneath the fabric. The sleeves stopped mid bicep and his left arm was covered in intricant ink and she wondered for a moment if he had more anywhere else.

Her eyes continued their ascent and slid up, taking in strong shoulders, up his neck to his wide jaw covered in dark stubble. But as her eyes slid over his face, those lips curved up in a sexy grin, it was the eyes that ensnared her. They were a beautiful honey brown but she could see the green streaking through.

“You want a drink, sweets?” he asked again in that voice she suddenly wanted whispering carnal promises in her ear.

This is where I want the story to begin. The new bartender, who turns out to be the owner's son, back from wherever he had been, possibly something military, is one hot piece of man candy in Delilah's world. Only thing is, why would a man who looks like that, want a woman, hell, even look at woman like her?

Delilah isn't what you'd consider “hot”. She is a measly 5’4” with too many curves for her own good. She constantly got called fat while growing up and it kind of gave her a complex. But now she's got a great job doing what she loves and what else does a girl need?

I'd like for this bartender to be exactly that. His father just passed and he had decided to come back home and help his mother run the bar her and his father had built from the ground up. What he didn't expect was the plump brunette who sat at the end and called to every part of him that made him a man.

I need a partner to play the bartender and I'll play Delilah. Other details can be discussed but basically this is the story of a wallflower getting noticed by someone she hadn't ever expected.

Check my on’s and off’s in my signature to see if we mesh and PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

wolventears

As of now, a partner has been found. Thanks for looking!
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile