Serial Killer [m/m]

Started by Sho, October 23, 2009, 03:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

So, I've been hankering for a roleplay with a serial killer. My general idea is that my character would be said serial killer's lover, and pretty much the only person that the serial killer finds himself unable to kill. This could reflect in the victims he kills (they could resemble my character) or it could come to the front in the form of a complete and total need to keep his lover safe from the world. Or however else my partner wants to play it, but I'd presume that living with someone and keeping a secret that large would show up in some way. Conversely, my character could actually know that he was living with and dating a serial killer and either be so utterly loyal to him (maybe the killer could have taken my lover off of the streets and off of drugs, or something) or else so scared yet in love with his lover that he doesn't want to go to the police.

I'd see there being some complications with this, naturally. Either way we went (with my character knowing or not knowing about the crimes), I think it would be interesting for my character to have a brief affair, perhaps even with a cop (if someone wanted to play a cop I'd accept that for the roleplay as well).

So. I'd also like this to be male/male, with my character being the sexually submissive partner.

I know that's not the most fleshed out description, but it's a start, and I'd love to work anything out with my partner. If anyone has any ideas sparked by this or wants to modify the plot a bit, please let me know! I'd love to get a chance to put this into a roleplay.

Sho

Airindel

I would be interested in the concept.
I'm currently about to go out for the afternoon to a gaming store with my little girls, but when I get back and have some time to write, we can discuss this further. Please let me know.

Many thanks.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Sho

RedMoonRising

I'm quite interested! Your idea is very well thought out and interesting, and it appears that you put a good deal of thought into it. I'll be away tomorrow, but if you send me a PM we can discuss it further when I get back.
"Learn to pretend there's more than love that matters"
Indigo Girls - "Love Will Come to You"

My Ons and Offs (currently under construction)