Jump on in, the Water's fine! [F looking for M]

Started by Muddy Waters, May 19, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddy Waters

Please don't respond here, I'd like to keep this thread clean so I can reuse it if need be.   <3

You know you want to dip your toes in...  don't be shy.
JUMP ON IN!

Hi There!
You can call me Muddy!  ^_^
I'm an avid weirdo and newish to E so forgive the lack of pretty formatting and display.
I'm learning but it's a slow go!

I currently only have a few requests open for play.  Please see below for my ideas/prompts:
Please note that the setting is not set in stone and can be discussed to change certain aspects if need be.
I currently only play female characters opposite male characters ( gender of the writer not important).
Please see my signature for my On and Offs and feel free to review my prior posts if you check out my profile.

Daughter of Power
(manipulation, corruption, cohesion, dub-con (maybe), paranormal, possible Extreme, possible bondage, possible violence/rape)

She woke to pain.   
Blinding, fire bright pain in every nerve in her body.
Fire lingered on her tongue, poured out of her mouth, coloring her breath white in the cool night air.
A lingering ringing pierced her brain.
Memories, flashes of pictures.
Lights.
The crunch of metal and glass shattering.
The sheer force of the impact.
Darkness.

Sound rubber banded around her snapping back to normal as her own screaming pants seemed far too loud in her own ears.
The pain was vicious, sharp and numbing. 
A shadow swam into view before a bright light, her prone form pinned as it was amid a crunched up vehicle.
Blood bubbled up her throat choking her and running over her lips; down over a slender pale throat in ruby red rivers.
Thick, invasive, her blood poured into her lungs causing limbs to twitch, it allowed her the luxury of life for a few more moments  (even if those moments were in pain)  before she choked to death on  her own lifeblood
The last bubbling gasp of lips had eyes unfocusing as the light dimmed.

Power rattled in her bones, back bowed.
It should have been fatal but even now her body surged up out of the wreckage.
Bowing backward as fire consumed not only the crash but the bystander that had come to help.

The basic premise is MC is a battery of sort, a magical construct born of a being of power ( be it a deity or a magician).  Upon her mortal death, she is reborn int a vessel of power, the only problem is she cannot access that power.   The being of power will send its followers after her but it is not the only one that is seeking her.   YC could be a number of things (mage, vampire, shifter, magic user, fae, etc the list is pretty endless) but the goal YC has is simple.   Take possession and harness the power.    The only issue is that MC refuses to use as a battery for her creator, so she runs.   YC could happen upon her, move to find her, chase her down, follow the power... any number of possibilities.   

YC will have to trap, capture, hold and contain MC, how is up in the air as well.   It could be something as simple as YC lying to her and manipulating her, tricking her, or kidnapping her.
Violence is okay with this story.   I typically don't do general violence without a reason.  (So no beatings or physical damage) but in this story violence could be part of it.   She may have to fight other beings chasing her so violence would be part of the story yes in that aspect. 
Degradation: It would only apply if someone villainous caught her and sought to break her.  (I'll touch back on this)
Humiliation:   Verbal yes, sexual no.   So name calling, instigation, bullying, rudeness etc all welcome sexual humiliation such as being forced naked in front of people I'll pass on.
I would say a mental chase and entrapment would be apt in describing it.
I didn't really work the full idea out, it just had an interesting start and possible middle for my girl if it goes a few ways.
It could be a cat/cat/mouse game for that matter.   Perhaps she's being chased by "good" and "evil".   And something neutral approaches and offers her help.   
There is always a twist that can be put into the story.
As far as smut, I would figure it would need a bit of build up before anything could happen.   MC having to establish a basic trust enough to accept help without expecting betrayal.
Of course, this opens the paranormal door as well as modern everyday door, magic, hypnotism, power use, drugs etc.

The original idea is she's running from both good and bad.   Stumbles into Vegas and draws the eye of a neutral party ( it can be based on religion/s or more paranormal).  Either way, she gets caught by bad guys, they soften her up.   Savior recuses her patches her up, she leaves as soon as she can.  Doesn't make it a day in Vegas before the good guy (respectively) come for her.   Savior shows up again, patches her up makes her an offer.   She will be protected, cared for, pampered.   But she will be this person's property.   And his goal is to figure out how to tap into her power.   (She is a giant store of power but doesn't know how to access it, tap or use it.   She technically can't, only her creator can use it.  The power does nothing for her as far as special powers or skills.   It does, however, grant immortality and a kind of quickened regen.  )  She doesn't read the fine print or ask the important questions like... "you're not going to hurt me or fuck me?" and this is where some of the issues of degradation and humiliation may come in. 

So it depends on how he intends to get to her power and what is it that unlocks her power.    Once unlocked, does it trickle out, does it flood out? 

It's very vague as I'd like to discuss it with my partner and create a wider story between both of us.
Please PM me with some ideas!

What is YC like? 
What kind of powers does he have?
What is his intention with her?

The Checks
(dub-blackmail, romance, light manipulation)

The first check came the first month as a freshman semester in college. 
$3500 Euros or $4054.66 American Dollars.
And a handwritten note card with the word "Live." printed on it in elegant handwriting.
Was it a trust fund her father had set up before his untimely death two years earlier?
A valid check from a Dutch bank.

Checks came regularly every other month.
Now in the final stretch of college with a Bachelors in Fine Arts nerves where setting in.
Where would she work?   The goal was a curator either in a Museum or a Gallery.
When the last check should have arrived rather came a letter written in that elegant handwriting.
" Live delicate moth, live free.
Experience the world, find yourself.
Grow. 
Become who you are meant to be.
I have paid for you
MINE. "

Okay folks for this story, it's pretty simple.   Girl goes to college, family funds dry up quickly due to some bad business deals the late father had.   When she's just about to give up college and move back home the check comes.   As any logical young girl who receives a large sum of money would do, she'll panic.   But in the end, after making sure it's not a scam through the bank she'll cash the checks.   This, in turn, allows her to pay the tuition needed with a large amount funneled into savings.   

The checks continue over the four years of her time in college where she goes from a shy, wallflower into a happy and healthy young woman.  Each check comes with one word on beautiful card stock in that elegant writing.   At the end of her four years, instead of the last check, she receives instead a note with all the words printed together for the first time.   Something that both horrifies her and confuses her.    There is an underlying assumption from MC that her father set up the funds and the words are just random.

Who is YC?   Is he a friend of her deceased father?  A partner?  Is he the reason the family business died and her father mysteriously died?   Is he an international businessman who has now blackmailed a sweet young thing?   Has he been manipulating her since the beginning?   Is he a childhood friend?  I am leaving it incredibly open for any kind of scenario that you'd like to come up with.   Let's plot something good!

Her Awakening
based on this beautiful picture

The goddess has been awakened
Once again the body and soul must be fed
For so long her desires have been buried
Was there one who could uncover them?

Would her god be able to see her desires?
Could her prone figure entice him?
She sent out her message to him
A picture to paint her desires.

To once again be the power she once was
Her passions and desires must be fulfilled
No mere mortal could last the ordeal
When the union of ecstasy runs riot.

At last, the goddess stands before her god
As foreseen the sight of her ignites him
Thoughts of hours of passion erupt within
He knows he needs no other.

She has brought him to a grove beside a stream
Her body aglow with her need
Her touch upon his skin electric
Neither could stop this now.

For this story, I feel go so many ways.   So I will simply say I'm looking to play her as a waking goddess in ancient times, in modern times, in a fantasy setting.   I'm literally open to all.   I'd love to get a good dialogue going as to what stories we could create around that picture.   I will stress though that I don't see her as "dominant"  but she may act.. demanding etc.   After all, she is a Goddess.   Either way, I would love to brainstorm with someone about this potential fantastical story.

I am also open to one-shots below:
(You might notice that they are nearly all sci-fi, fantasy and or fiction in general.)
If you are interested in any of the ideas below, please be sure to mention when you PM.
Give me some ideas of what you are looking for.
Please be aware that I will probably never play a dominant female.
Alpha female - Yes
Dominant Female - No

First slot YC - Second slot MC

-Invader x Warrior
-Invader x Oracle
-General/Knight/King x Oracle/Priestess
- Werewolf X Human
-Werewolf x Human/Hunter
- Alien X Human
- Monster X Human
- Bad Boy x Good Girl
- Orc x Human

[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

Muddy Waters

Updated with current stories looking to fill, removed previous request - 06/02/18
Removed "Forbidden Gates", replaced with The Hunt prompt- 06/12/18
Removed "The Hunt" prompt, updated One Shot info - 07/12/18
Added "The Checks" prompt, updated One shot info- 10/03/18
Added "Her Awakening" prompt - 11/17/18
[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

Muddy Waters

Muddy Waters

Muddy Waters