A Sexual fantasy for all! TFs, futas, anthros and more!

Started by bokotousamurai, July 22, 2016, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

If I comment on an app and don't tell you to fix anything, you can assume approval
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

I would make an OOC with one or two more people showing interest, or do you guys think we're good for now?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Quote from: bokotousamurai on July 27, 2016, 11:12:47 AM
I would make an OOC with one or two more people showing interest, or do you guys think we're good for now?

The latter. :) New people can join in the future anyway.

bokotousamurai

towerhouse

Hey all.  Here's my idea.  =)

Name:  Prince Stanton
Position:  Lost Rich Prince
Base race:  Human
Sexuality/gender:  When male, hetereosexual.  When female, bisexual.
Hobbies:  Drinking, brothels, history, reading books
Background:  Prince Stanton was the third child of a rich king and queen.  He was reviled by his parents because he was born a dwarf with physical deformities.  Their kingdom worshiped the Goddess of beauty, and an ugly child was a bad omen.   He had one older brother and sister who were both beautiful, and the brother was the only one in his family who loved him.  He was the hated child, but he loved books, which he devoured.  His family turned upside down when his older brother died.  His parents resigned to the fact that their ugly child would be king.  Their priest told them of a legendary spring in a remote area, where their God/Goddesss shed its seed into.  It was in a secret location revealed only once a generation, and would make the first to drink the spring the most beautiful in the world.  His parents sent him with a exploration party and, of course, his butler to find it.

After many years, they reached the spring, just in time.  He drank from it and passed out.  His butler woke him up and surprisingly, he did become a living Adonis.  6'4" tower of muscle and perfect cheeks.  His cock was also huge.  It was all his parents every wanted, and he is now fit to be King.  All was well when he went home, and he decided to celebrate by embarking to the annual festival with his good looks and a ton of gold.

As he was leaving his inn to the whorehouse, he was robbed and he realized his looks changed.  Apparently, beauty is a matter of perspective and the most beautiful in the world is different for everyone.    The spring actually made him into the most beautiful person in the world according to the person he touched.  His butler, as it turned out, was gay.  His inn no longer let him in, and he was penniless on the street.  As a rich prince, he didn't have any talents to make money, and the only money he could make was at the brothel.  He realized no one really knows who he is, and he needs to make money to find a potion that will undo the curse, which is hard given its godly nature.   

Sexual details:  He changes to become the most beautiful person in the world according to the person he touches.  That could make him male or female.

Ons:  Male-Female Sex, Female-Female Sex.  Anal for Female, pretty much anything for female (male, female, hermaphrodite.)
Offs:  male-male.  Not 100% certain about being a hermaphrodite.  Never played it...but may enjoy it....it's an off for now.
Desired TFs:  He transforms according to his background to the most beautiful person in the world according to the person he touches. 
Other:  His personality and traits are modeled after Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones.
-TH

On/Offs

bokotousamurai

As cool as that gimmick is, I think it's a bit easy mode that you just TF to your partners preferences perfectly. Maybe if could willing control his form but idk, what does everyone else think?

pdragon

I've never really heard of trying to "balance" the sexual aspects of a character. I mean if it's just for the sake of smuttiness what does it matter how "easy" it is? Is this game supposed to have a challenging aspect to it? I mean it's not like it's a power that'll let him easily kill other characters or anything, or do whatever they want. Also his power is something the character doesn't like, and the potency of that power makes it extremely difficult to get rid of. If anything it's the opposite of easy mode, because unlike other characters he can't just drink a 5 dollar potion and get the transformation he wants, since any transformative he takes will be instantly undone the moment he comes into contact with another person with a different perfect form in mind.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

bokotousamurai

I meant more about the ditto-breeding aspect of it, but you make a good point.

towerhouse

I thought it over, and realized I could not play the original personality because he had no morals.  I decided to change the background a bit to better match the kind of characters I can roleplay. 

All points well taken...  Although I"m not sure what the ditto-breeding aspect even means.
-TH

On/Offs

bokotousamurai

It's a ref to Pokémon.
Anyhow, my deal is that you change automatically rather then through magic items, but having thought over I think you could make it work. Approved

CeruleanSerenity

Name: Tia Rosella 

Position: Resident
Base race: Human
Sexuality/gender: Bisexual Female
Hobbies: "Sex, sex, sex sex sexsexsexse- ahem. Reading and socializing too, I suppose. Enjoying the luxury my work has earned me. And... sex."
Background: Born to an adventuring sorceress with a wild streak and an unknown father, Tia had an interest in (and a knack for) the arcane arts from a young age. While Tia's mother had (somewhat) settled down not long before she was born, she was happily supportive of her daughter's interests, and Tia's skills blossomed rapidly alongside her body. Determined to see and enjoy all the world had to offer, she set off to follow in her mother's footsteps at the age of 17, quickly making a name for herself over the next several years. But, while her mother gave up her adventuring life to raise her child, something else caught Tia's eye: the wonders of sexual alchemy. The subject proved even more fascinating to her than a life of adventure, and her skill and experience allowed her to make a rather comfortable living in Luminosity, researching, developing, and selling all sorts of magic for sexual enhancement.

Sexual details: Tia has always been a sexual person, but years of experimentation and exposure to magic have gradually changed her enough to put her old self to shame. Her body is a lusciously exaggerated hourglass, with round and perky H-cup breasts, a slender waist, broad hips and a deliciously large, rounded rear. Her sex drive has skyrocketed as well, and her stamina to match; Tia can hardly think without the series of frequent and wild sexual encounters and messy orgasms that has become her daily life, and she can easily take larger insertions and more cum than would be expected even of someone with her curves. There's nothing she loves more than to cum until she collapses, and it's never long before she's back up and ready for more. Luckily for those who benefit from her work, she's gotten quite good at multitasking and doesn't need much food or rest, so she's still as productive as ever. Well, almost.

Ons: Orgies, casual sex, exhibitionism, breastplay, curvy females and well-endowed partners
Offs: Monogamy, impregnation, rimming, inflation, bathroom play, vore
Desired TFs: None at the moment... though if someone wanted to boost her breast size or libido even more, she wouldn't say no.
Other:

towerhouse

Quote from: bokotousamurai on August 01, 2016, 05:15:58 PM
It's a ref to Pokémon.
Anyhow, my deal is that you change automatically rather then through magic items, but having thought over I think you could make it work. Approved

Awesome.
-TH

On/Offs

bokotousamurai

Looks good Serenity.

We should have enough people to start now, I'll get started on the IC tomorrow morning.

bokotousamurai