Searching for 1x1 M or F Partner Semi-lit to Lit Fandom

Started by PrincessOfTheNight1988, January 31, 2012, 12:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfTheNight1988

Hello, I prefer to do fandom roleplays. Now to cover what fandom is before I get the fifty million questions about it. Fandom: A roleplay based off an anime/manga, movie/book/tv show, or game. While doing any kind of roleplay I like the characters to be on equal terms or at least close to equal terms. I understand if this does not happen because some people like to play the dom and others the sub. This is fine because I have characters that fit either role, but my sub character takes a lot of work for me to play.

I have a long list of pairings and shows what fandoms I like to do. If you want to my character information and plots that I have for some pairings. As far as my literacy level that I prefer to play at is semi-lit to lit. I can post more based off of what I'm given most times. If you give me a detailed post that even includes what my character does...well expect to read what you sent to me with a few minor changes. These kinds of roleplays annoy me and if this is what the roleplay becomes you can expect me to drop out of it after the first five replies or so.  I don't mind if you put in a reaction that you think would come from my character that is fine if it keeps the rp moving and makes it so you can post.

Now if you are wondering if I do anything other then fandom or cross over things on my list. I do I am open to any other type but I will tell you now if you want a better roleplay with me it has to be something I enjoy doing. So if you ask me to do one where my character is getting raped constantly then you wont get much out of me. I also don't mind playing as a male character but I ask that if I play something you like and its something I don't like please play something I like at the same time. This will keep me interested and also get you better responses.

One of my biggest requests is that if you are bored with the roleplay, wish to stop roleplaying, or going to be gone for a while. Please for the love of the Goddesses please let me know. I understand if life gets in the way or if you get bored but I don't want to be left in the dark with no notice. I feel like its a big "F You" to me. So I wonder what I did wrong and it starts to effect my other roleplays.

If you are wanting to roleplay with me only based on where I am willing to do them I will save you the trouble of messaging me. I will roleplay any were, but I prefer not to roleplay on messengers if I can help it. Why? Well I'm a detailed poster when I really get going and so because of that I have to post four or five messages in the IM just to get out one post then having to put (Your turn) and such after it as well just annoys me more. I have just been turned to Google Docs and this is an okay place to rp at but again it requires some kind of (Your turn) after every post. So e-mails and them done on here are my ideal places to do them.

If you would like to see some of my old rps you can ask for them but I will warn you now that they just stop because life got in the way and the person who they were done with and I agreed because so much time had passed that we would just leave it there.

Thank you for your time, here is my list.  Before we get there I have a frequently asked question I want to cover.

Do you play the cannon or OC? Most of them I play the OC unless I say other wise, there are some that I play both cannon and OC.

Anime/Manga:
Ah My Goddess
Basalisk
Black Blood Brothers
Bleach
Code Geass
Death Note
Devil May Cry
Fruits Basket
Inuyasha
Naruto
Ouran High School Host Club(OHSHC)
Saiyuki/Reload
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu Yu Hakusho
Dragon Ball Z
Sekirei-Love the plot from the show
Winx Club
Fruits Basket
Sailor Moon
Holic xxx
Howls Moving Castle
Trinity Blood
.Hack//Legend of the Twilight
Witch Hunter Robin
Wolf’s Rain
Black Butler
Vampire Knight

TV/Books/Movies:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Harry Potter
Labyrinth
Twilight
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Vampire Lestat(sp?)
NCIS
True Blood
Supernatural

Games:
Kingdom Hearts

Other:
Bands
Family
Fans
Friends
Past
Present
School
Vampire
Werewolf
Real Life
Black Widow(Plot/Original)

Now for the Pairings:
Zuko/OC*

Bleach:
Ichigo/OC*
Uyuu/OC*
Gin/OC*

Code Geass:
Luluch/OC*
Any/C.C.-I will play C.C.
Prince Clovis/OC*

Death Note:
Light/OC*
Mello/OC*
Matt/OC*

Devil May Cry:
Dante/OC*

Fruits Basket:
Akaito/OC*
Ayame/OC*
Shigure/OC*

Inuyasha:
Naraku/OC*

Naruto:
Hinata/Any-Me as Hina
Shino/OC*
Sasuke/OC*/any (NON-FAN GIRL!!!)-Brother/Sister pairing okay here I have a character that would work and also I do play Sasu.
Kakashi/OC*
Shikamaru/OC*
Itatchi/OC*-Again Brother/Sister pairing okay here.

OHSHC:
Hikaru/OC*
Karu/OC*
Tamaki/OC*

Saiyuki:
Gojyo/OC*
Sanzo/OC*
Hakkai/OC*

Yu-Gi-Oh!:
Seto/OC*

Yu Yu Hakusho:
Kowenma/OC* (The Teen version not the toddler one.)
Karama/OC*

Dragon Ball Z
Vageta/OC* (I have a plot!)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: (I do not have a pairing I like from this show I am just good at the character listed below)
Spike/Any

Labyrinth:
The Goblin King/OC*

Harry Potter:
Harry/Any-I normally play Harry, this is here for others and not me.
Draco/OC
Lucius/OC

Twilight: (Please no Sparkling!)
Edward/OC*
Alice/Any-I can play Alice.

Bands:
Band Member/Fan
Band Member/Band Member
Band Member/Non-Fan

Family:
Sibling/Sibling
Mother/Daughter
Mother/Son
Father/Daughter

Fans:
Movie Star/Fan
Band Member/Fan
Singer/Fan
Sports Star/Fan

Friends:
Friend/Friend
Friend's Sibling/Sibling's Friend
Friend' Parent/Child's Friend

Past:
Please have some idea for this.

Future:
Please have some idea for this.

School:
Student/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Student/Teacher
Student/Principal
Teacher/Principal

Vampire: I love to play the Vampire role in all of these
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Werewolf

Werewolf:
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Hunter
Werewolf/Vampire-~Points above~ Yep again I want Vamp role.

Real Life:
Worker/Bosses Daughter
Worker/Boss
Worker/Bosses Son
Neighbor/Neighbor
Neighbor/Neighbor's Daughter
Neighbor/Neighbor's Son

The Vampire Lestant:
Lestant/OC

NCIS: I will play Abby
Any/Abby
Tony/OC*/Abby

True Blood:
Bill/OC*
Jayson/OC*

Winx Club:
Valtor/OC*
Riven/OC*

Kingdom Hearts:
Axel/OC*/Demix
Riku/OC*

Fruits Basket:
Akatio/OC*
Ayame/OC*
Sigure/OC*

Sailor Moon:
Prince Diamond/OC

Howls Moving Castle:
Howl/OC*

Supernatural:
Sam/OC*
Dean/Any-I will play Dean

Trinity Blood:
Abel Nightroad/OC*
Abel Nightroad/Caterina Sforza

Black Butler: (Me as Ciel)
Sebastian/OC*
Sebastian/Ciel
Ciel/Alois Trancy

Vampire Knight:
Hanabusa Aido/OC
Most OC's or Original Characters are what I want to play. There are a few of the main characters that I want/will play.
*= Character needs some fine tuning/Never or hardly used/Still developing/Help me finish fine tuning

Craving List:
Labyrinth/Harry Potter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Cross Over! I will love you forever!!!!
Dragon Ball Z <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I have a plot!
True Blood <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Yu Yu Hakuso <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Vampire Knight <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Howl’s Moving Castle<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3= How much I am craving this.

I also do double up on characters and can do up to 5 characters at once.

My Plots:
DBZ Plot:  Vageta was betrothed to my oc and he thinks she died when the planet was destroyed. After several years of living on earth Vageta finds that she is still living and has been looking for him. Vageta finds out she is living and now must choose between the woman he was betrothed to and the woman he married.

Harry Potter Cross Over Plot: Does not involve Hermione, sorry. The plot is that Jerith becomes the new DADA teacher at Hogwarts. Voldamort wants him to join him so not being able to get near Hogwarts he asks his daughter to convince him to join.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Plot 1:  Pegusus has a daughter that no one knows about and she works for Seto Kaiba.  She is dating Yami-Yugi and while dating him she has to go to a party with Seto.  Yami has a Duel Monster tournament he needs to be at. Seto who was already invited needs a date so he decides to take the lovely daughter of Pegusus with out knowing who she is.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Plot 2: Pegusus’ daughter is a prize to be won between the former King of games and her father.  Pegusus loses and she is forced to date Seto and do what he wants.  She finds out when Seto returns to work and informs her that her things are being packed and moved into his mansion.

Harry Potter Plot 1: Lucius Malfoy’s daughter leaves a note from a boy that Lucius does not approve of her dating sitting out on his desk in the study.  When he finds it he is furious that his daughter is not only dating the boy but at what the note says.  He keeps it for a bit before he confronts her.  While he is holding the note he looks for more notes and finds a lot of them in a strange book in his study.  There are copies of notes she wrote and the ones that she received, furious he decides to confront her about it.

Harry Potter Plot 2: Draco/Fred/George gets slipped an experimental potion by my OC.  She does not know the effects of the potion and it turns Draco/Fred/George into a girl. 

Harry Potter Plot 3: Lucius’ adopted daughter is the Dark Lords daughter.  After Voldamort’s death his daughter continues to use his name while she works on achieving her father’s goal.  Being the Dark Lords daughter she has studded into some of the darker magics and has taken on a few special powers because of it.

Harry Potter Plot 4: Draco tries to take control of my OC.  She doesn’t give in at first because she is a strong willed woman but because Draco slipped a potion to her that bent her to his will.

Harry Potter Plot 5: Over holiday or during school.  A girl from Slytherin decides to tease and try to seduce one of the other students.  This time her sites are set on a female instead of a male this time from another house.(Can be switched to a male character)

Harry Potter Plot 6: Lucius Malfoy hires a young girl who has been working as an assassin for humans.  This girl is now sent to Hogwarts to kill off “the weak link” in the Malfoy family, Draco.  Instead of killing him because she grows closer to him she takes him away after faking his death. (This is a cross over of Black Widow and Harry Potter)

Naruto Plot 1: Sasuke has a camera placed in his room by my OC.  She catches him doing something in the room and because he gets her drunk on sake she spills things that she has done with their brother Itatchi and that she did see him doing things in the bed room.  While she is drunk more family secrets come out.

Twilight Plot 1: Alice is gone with the rest of the family for a while on a hunt.  Edward stays behind to figure out some things about him and Bella.  While gone one of Alice’s friends stops by to see her and ends up spending most of her time with Edward.

Twilight Plot 2: Jasper has been considering leaving his family because he can not deal any longer with his hunger.  He has been talking to one of the family friends who knows what they do and had tried to live that way before to be with Edward but couldn’t take it.

School Plot 1: T/S A teacher does tutoring in most every subject for the students in her school the struggle.  As she tutors the students she flirts with them seeing what ones will try to go after her and those that wont.  With one of the students the teacher tutors they find them interesting.  The teacher is willing to do what is needed to get this student in bed.

Family Story: I have an old rp that stopped due to life.  I have posted it up on a website for people to see what I can do as far as writing.  I keep hearing that they were sad to see it go because it was really good.  I would like to find someone who is willing to let me post this for the people who would like to see it finished.  If you are interested in this it would be a 3 person one(I play two of the characters and two people play the other 2) or 2 person with us each playing 2 characters.

POTC Plot 1: Jack Sparrow has been having problems finding the fountain of youth. While docked at Tortuga an old friend shows back up. This time its not the same person who was on before just a young look a like. The woman's daughter who ran around the ship all those years ago is back after sneaking onto the ship. She is willing to do anything to make herself useful to Jack.

POTC Plot 2:  Allana Barbosa was stuck on the ship after her mother dumped her on her father.  It was after Barbosa took over the ship.  While there her father had abused her.  A man she never knew comes along and saves her from her father.  The man claims to be the real captain of her fathers ship.  He shows her a strange kindness that she doesn’t understand.

Black Widow: A young assassin has killed the man who killed her destroyed her family.  After killing him she meets up with her new client who had talked about hiring her before she was able to kill the man.  This would be her last job.  It didn’t go as planned though, she falls in love with her mark the older brother and head of a major corporation.  This pisses off the younger brother so he decides to take matters into his own hands and dies as a result of his stupidity.

Current Roleplays: (This is from ones going on here, other sites, google docs, and e-mails.)
Great Rivals Make Great Lovers? (Harry Potter OC/OC)
The Sea Can be a Harsh Mistress (POTC Jack/OC)
Winchester (Supernatural Sam/OC and Dean/OC)
Seducing Another Student (Harry Potter Draco/OC)
Lessons In Life (Student/Teacher)
Labyrinth at Hogwarts (Crossover Jarith/OC)
I thought you were dead.  I wish I was! (DBZ Vageta/OC)
New Princess in Town (True Blood Jayson/OC)
My Vampire Mistress (Vampire/Human)
Ah my goddess...and demoness?!? (Ah My Goddess OC/OC)
Roommates (Student/Student)
New Sibling Rivalry or love? (Naruto Sauske/OC)

Where I roleplay:
YIM (I'm always on when I'm on my computer)
Skype (Same as before but I hardly use it)
Google Talk (Again same as before)
My On's and Off's

PrincessOfTheNight1988

PrincessOfTheNight1988

PrincessOfTheNight1988

PrincessOfTheNight1988