Orc slaves - fantasy NC game

Started by RedEve, April 18, 2014, 11:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

sent my character in for approval, an Orcish warchief.

Chaeronea

King Serperior

Okay, Renee Silver is posted.  Now, I wonder who the lucky orc will be to find a freshly bathe, cowering, naked girl in a closet will be   ::)

Feel free to PM if you think you might be the lucky one.  No total sadists though  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

ViperFang

The lovely Lady of Court, Nouhime, has been added to the roster! Ripe for ravaging~!

RedEve

I have added an OOC thread to the opening post.

The people will approved characters should move their discussions in there.

I would suggest commencing with deciding whereabouts in the city you will find yourself upon the invasion, and who might be in your immediate vicinity. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Montagne

Haibane

We now have 13 human females, 10 orcs and Bonk who as yet remains unclassified. And a bunny called McNugget.

To anyone thinking about joining as a human female or anyone wanting a second character, I created a noble lady plus her maidservant. I intend to RP the servant girl myself at the moment but if anyone wishes to play her, please contact me to discuss. You can change around some details if you need to though I'd prefer to keep the image and name.

Madriv

Are you still accepting orc apps? You've made me nostalgic for my beast master from Warcraft.  ;)

AurelieCatena

I have just proposed a character to the two GMs...

RedEve

Quote from: AurelieCatena on April 22, 2014, 03:42:12 AM
I have just proposed a character to the two GMs...
Check your PMs, I have replied.

Haibane

Quote from: Madmartigan on April 21, 2014, 09:52:51 AM
Are you still accepting orc apps? You've made me nostalgic for my beast master from Warcraft.  ;)
Yes, you can apply. Check out the required character template and the world background in the OP to find out what sort of orcs these are and what motivates them, then submit your character to RedEve via PM. A character built for another game is acceptable as long as you change his background and details if and where they don't fit into this world.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: RedEve on April 22, 2014, 03:44:23 AM
Check your PMs, I have replied.

Sorry, I had misunderstood GaggedLouise. I thought your were looking to play a scene happening just before the fall of the city.

Haibane

The city has been breached and is being stormed now with much looting and raping by the orc hordes. If you check the city map in the OP, you'll see that the purple zone in the west is the royal palace and nobles quarter and its on a big hill, with only 2 roads in so the final stand of the human defenders is at these two choke points.

The idea suggested by one player was that in order to demoralise the men defending one of the barricades, a captured female would be raped and tortured in front of them. Maybe even killed. That was when your name was suggested.

The character doesn't need a lot of background since she's somewhat expendable, but if you enjoy that kind of scene and we have some sadistic orc players you could create further victim women to be raped and tortured in later scenes.

Is that helpful?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Haibane on April 22, 2014, 04:10:25 AM
The city has been breached and is being stormed now with much looting and raping by the orc hordes. If you check the city map in the OP, you'll see that the purple zone in the west is the royal palace and nobles quarter and its on a big hill, with only 2 roads in so the final stand of the human defenders is at these two choke points.

The idea suggested by one player was that in order to demoralise the men defending one of the barricades, a captured female would be raped and tortured in front of them. Maybe even killed. That was when your name was suggested.

The character doesn't need a lot of background since she's somewhat expendable, but if you enjoy that kind of scene and we have some sadistic orc players you could create further victim women to be raped and tortured in later scenes.

Is that helpful?

Yes, I understand it better now. Sorry, there was so much activity in the OOC thread that I was lost.

I'll come up with a new character with a shorter background. Still I think that if that girl was somehow known for her toughness, the demoralising effect to see her devastated would be stronger.

gaggedLouise

Apologies for giving Aurélie the impression that the "demoralizing rape scene" was already a well anchored idea, but I sort of had the impression that it was, from some talk yesterday. The starting up of this game has been moving really fast and pulled in a number of good players and ideas, while the in-game timelines are still placed in "a perpetual fuzzy time" (as RedEve put it yesterday) floating in between the entry of the Orcs into the city at two broken down points and the last stand for the palace (still to be arrived at). Sorry .

If you want to create some other proud and vanquished woman character within the city, Aurélie, that would really work well. The Panthera character profile was quite cool, in my opinjon.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Moon Hound Hati

Can't really double check easily, since I am on my phone, but I think SheerFantasia was the one who suggested the demoralization idea. However, if his character is branching off to capture the queen, I could work out the idea further as I've taken a liking to the idea of the royal guard's morale being wounded in such a manner.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

SheerFantasia

Depends on the logics of fuzzy time I guess.  At the moment, I'm following Haibane's idea and he's heading to the north wall just near district 23, where he'll go down (westward) following the wall until he can skirt towards area 15.... there might be some time for fun on the way  ;)

AurelieCatena

RedEve does not want fighting girls. So I'm not going to keep Panthera the Warrioress and Orc Killer. I'm rather going to play a huntress. What if she were a noble girl, known for her hunting skills. She would have been ordered to leave the city unseen looking for help, or to spy on the orcs.

Would such a character be acceptable?

RedEve

I'm not opposed to a girl who can defend herself, but your initial concept was for an Orc killer who had over 100 Orc kills. That did not really fit into the concept of this game.

A huntress who was captures whilst scouting the Orc advance would be acceptable, yes.

gaggedLouise

Quote from: RedEve on April 22, 2014, 04:55:52 AM
I'm not opposed to a girl who can defend herself, but your initial concept was for an Orc killer who had over 100 Orc kills. That did not really fit into the concept of this game.

A huntress who was captures whilst scouting the Orc advance would be acceptable, yes.

They might have been less formidable Orcs than the ones now swarming into Vaeldor - Orcs come in many shapes and strains...  :D Good to have Aury bound for entry into the game!

Zaer Darkwail

Also Aurelie's char may had slain one or two orcs, but having 100 kills or so is too much :P. She may be part even the elite guard (a scout sort) who was send to call for help other kingdom but got captured by orcs and was spared and brought to front of the gates where she will be brutally abused to demoralize the troops who know her and her skills with sword.

So, nothing against female soldiers but not a super orc slayer kind :P.

Moon Hound Hati

Over a hundred confirmed kills is a huge feat, even for crème de la crème soldiers/warriors, regardless of gender. You'd be a fucking legend. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

SheerFantasia

I kind of liked that original idea for the large orc kill count - it would certainly make a big impact to have such a legend reduced to a common  orc cum-bucket.  Thark would certainly love it - strong women equals strong breeding fodder (whether it happens or not).  Just thoughts.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on April 22, 2014, 05:06:29 AM
Over a hundred confirmed kills is a huge feat, even for crème de la crème soldiers/warriors, regardless of gender. You'd be a fucking legend. :P

Yes, indeed, Panthera was a legend... Even the Orcs trembled when she appeared.

gaggedLouise

It's okay, it got a bit muddled because this has been moving so fast and I know Aurélie likes sharp contrasts and defiant characters, but if she's a huntress sent out as a spy it should pose no problems, as Eve put it. Aurélie is an asset to just about any game she's writing in.