Robotech Tactics Miniature Game

Started by TentacleFan, April 28, 2013, 11:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TentacleFan

I saw this and I know there are some Robotech fans out there on E so I thought they might want to look at it as well.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrpgt/robotech-rpg-tacticstm

This first set is going to cover the Macross Saga though they have said they plan to get around to the later sections in the future based on the interest level. So far it looks to be doing very well.

I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014

Chris Brady

But...  But...  Macross is more of a character piece than a Lord of The Rings style travelogue...  I...  I...  I don't get it...  Why?
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sel Nar

Harmony Gold finally trying to horn in on Battletech's established dominance in the sci-fi wargame field, perhaps?

TentacleFan

Quote from: Chris Brady on April 29, 2013, 12:19:05 AM
But...  But...  Macross is more of a character piece than a Lord of The Rings style travelogue...  I...  I...  I don't get it...  Why?

There are far stranger properties to be turned into table top games than a series known for it's great mecha battles and designs.

Quote from: Sel Nar on April 30, 2013, 03:58:06 PM
Harmony Gold finally trying to horn in on Battletech's established dominance in the sci-fi wargame field, perhaps?

Battletech? When I think of sci-fi wargaming the big name on the block is Warhammer 40k, unless you mean more "pure" sci-fi vs WH40K's science fantasy.

Monday is the last day of the KS. It's broken a million and is in the top 5 all time in the table top gaming section I believe. Going to be a lot of minis and a lot of painting.  :-)
I'm going to take my time. I have all the time in the world. To make you mine. It is written in the stars above.

Something's wrong when you regret, things that haven't happened yet. - The Submarines - 1940

See my O's/O's / Open Roleplays Requests / List of Current RPs / A&A's / Image Thread
Puerto de Oro: World of Interracial Fantasy
A&A's Updated : 02/10/2014

Atarn

I'll probably get it one day...But isn't it Palladium that holds the reins? Siembeda and Kickstarter makes me wary.
A sudden storm in
    summer, the brightest
    star at night; an
    opportunist rogue,
    confessor of sins
    a master of hearts
    a dominant lover

Chris Brady

Harmony Gold isn't that stupid.  They gave Palladium the RPG rights, that's it.  Which I admit is a pretty stupid move in the first place, but hey, they're not completely brainless.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Atarn

Ah, then I will definitely get it.

Sidenote: I do love Harmony Gold's homepage...It's so...Fun.
A sudden storm in
    summer, the brightest
    star at night; an
    opportunist rogue,
    confessor of sins
    a master of hearts
    a dominant lover