News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest check-Anime (Rufren Mayata)

Started by Ramael, February 24, 2010, 05:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pristine Katalyst

O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Ramael

--Newsflash--

Unfortunately for my E! life, my RL is most definately picking up this week, what with a wedding to go to and working abroad for a couple of weeks. I won't be posting again until the 24th of April, so y'all have fun while I'm gone.

Seriously, please do keep Rufren Mayata going, I'd love to see what you guys come up with whilst I'm away. I don't think any of you will need to use Rufio for anything, but if you do, use your best judgement-I trust pretty much all of you.

If any disputes arise...uh...ask Kat. She's been most active with ideas and postings so far so she gets second-in-command position :) *salutes*

Have fun, now.

Oh, one last plot thing, you'll notice Rufio mentioned the "Oligarchy"-this is the rival criminal group operating just outside of Atayo. Feel free to do whatever you'd like with this group (even expand the name?) as long as you all agree and it makes the plot super-wicked-cool.

Pristine Katalyst

Me?!

Uh, okay. lolz. I'll try to be a good second and keep things going until you get back, Ramael. ^^ I'm honored (and a little scared). ^^"

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Vampricprincessty

I think I am going to wait a little longer until someone else posts. Unless its ok for me to reply to Digi now?

Pristine Katalyst

We're waiting on Shihong, Princess. I've sent her a PM and she said she would be posting, so let's give her until the end of the week and I'll PM her again to make sure she's still planning on replying ASAP. ^^

Crovonovin

Pristine Katalyst

The move that was supposed to happen at the end of May is now happening this week, so I'm going to be packing like crazy for the next week. Please feel free to play on without me, and I apologize for making everyone wait. I should be back in action in a couple weeks, after my house is inspected. ^^

Orochimaru

I have a profile ready. If you still need me. Sorry it took so long. real life and schools been kicking me severly in my ass.

Vampricprincessty

Orochimaru

I see my favorite vampiress wants me in. lol

Vampricprincessty

Orochimaru

Name: Cromos

Race: Raven Demon

Appearance:

History: One of the Raven demons that can transform into large ravens. Cromos is one of thee most powerful in his race. They are also few in number so they do not venture far. Cromos himself grew up under harsh conditions and the threat of survival for his race came when the thunder demons wanted their island. Their race fights mainly with razor pointed beaks and mighty talons. They never fight in human form. They are weak against wind magic and bows.

Personality: Calm and sarcastic, but has a soft, tender and resposible side. A real puzzle to those who know him or just met him.

Powers:
Formshift- Allows for him to change into a large raven at will.

Vortex- Can only be used in shifted form. When the wings are flapped to create a small tornado. This draining ability can only be used twice.

Malestrom-Can only be used in shifted form and out at sea. Using the vortex created from his wings to create a large, thrashing whirlpool.

Shreik-Can only be used in shifted form. Sound waves generated from the gaping mouth stuns opponents fr a few seconds. Normally it is used as a defense. Rarely used and can be used only once a day.

Alignment: He does not trust anyone or anything other then his own kind.

Pristine Katalyst

Cool beans, Orochimaru. How do you plan to have him play into our little world? If you would, please (if you haven't already that is) go back and read our ideas and the plan we have for our individual characters and let us know where you'd like Cromos to play into the whole thing. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the slightly mangled posting order as soon as you've got an inkling of where to place your character. xD If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than willing to try and help bounce ideas... as would everyone else in this game, I do believe. ^^

Orochimaru

I am sure I could find some way of getting myself in there. I will keep it in mind though, thanks.

Vampricprincessty

Pristine Katalyst

Well, Oro, if you share with the class, maybe we can think of ways our characters can be involved with your character as well. ^^

Ramael

*Tumbles back into thread*

Ahoy. I'm back. Like what you've done with the place, Kat.

Oro, nice to have you on board :) And yeah, like Kat says, does Cromos know anything about the goings on of Rufren? Where does he stand on the various factions (if at all?) Has he ever been to Atayo? Where does he live currently? Once you've thought about that, get stuck in wherever you fancy.

I should bang up an IC post soon. Kat, how'd the move go?
Shi, I enjoy your pulling of strings.
Vampy, has your ninja-in-shining armour turned up to save you from another swathe of carnage yet?!

Orochimaru

Quote from: Ramael on April 26, 2010, 07:08:44 PM
*Tumbles back into thread*

Ahoy. I'm back. Like what you've done with the place, Kat.

Oro, nice to have you on board :) And yeah, like Kat says, does Cromos know anything about the goings on of Rufren? Where does he stand on the various factions (if at all?) Has he ever been to Atayo? Where does he live currently? Once you've thought about that, get stuck in wherever you fancy.

Shi, I enjoy your pulling of strings.
Vampy, has your ninja-in-shining armour turned up to save you from another swathe of carnage yet?!

Do not worry, I am bidding my time. =3 *evil smirk* I left it open as I did to give me time to read the posts and think of a way. I kinda want to make an entrance too.

Vampricprincessty

No his has not but he is somewhere close by.  :P

Pristine Katalyst

Sorry I still haven't posted. My stuff is all moved up to NH, but since I live on a airforce base, we're having to clean the house from asshole to appetite, ever single nook and cranny, and fix any possible thing that you could think of to fix, as well as keep up on yardwork, before I leave. Plus all the friends I've made here are trying to spend time with me before I leave... so yeah. I wish I had known this move was coming when I joined the thread, I would have refrained from posting altogether until this was all taken care of. I'm hoping to be able to start roleplaying on a regular basis by the third week in May, and if I'm lucky I'll get a post in before then. Apologies for making anyone wait for me! -bows repeatedly-

Ramael

No probs. I was just cursing myself for my post, actually, I was intending for Rufio to go outside of Atayo in search of yourselves, but Shi's latest post inferring her and your char's venture to Atayo made me stay where I was and write up another filler/character expo post. I was a little worried that Rufio's not making enough effort to interact with you guys, but I think it's being solved now.

If Shi and I decide one way or the other, would you have any problems with Toren going with Helena whilst you are away OOC'ly? It might not come to that, but just in case Rufio stays where he is and Shi would prefer to go to Atayo. It depends on where the actions going, and by the looks of it, its outside of Atayo for the moment (factoring in Vampy and Digi's encounter as well, I'm thinking Sasha directs Rufio's attention to a band of valuable/vulnerable half-breeds, aka, most of you!).

Good luck with everything!

Pristine Katalyst

That's fine with me. That's what it was looking like was going to happen anyway. ^^

Thanks for the luck. We're cleaning the house, bit by bit, and I'll be making the drive from SC to NH next week, so hopefully not too long after that I'll be active again. ^^

Crovonovin

So, in the fear that this game is stalling for a bit too long, should we go ahead with the plan to move Helena and Toren to the city until Pristine is able to post again?  Or should I think about the possibility of creating another character to keep things moving?

Ramael

Yeah, do it, Shi.

I had almost forgotten about this myself.

If we get the game up and running again, I'll make a seperate OOC thread (so we stop cluttering up the Interest Check forum) and a character thread as well.

Guess this was a good bump, though, we can do a head check see who's still game.

Vampricprincessty