* Kit runs through the thread and snatches the win
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

* arrives from behind, knees and kisses each of her bare buttcheeks* steals the win and runs*

Kitsunetsuki

* Kit runs after TL & whispers something in his ear as she sneaks the win from him, running away with a wink & a smile
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*not at all satisfied by the 15 minute win.. swipes it back*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*Runs in with martini in one hand, grabs the win in the other.*  Ciao!!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Quote from: Xandria on May 13, 2011, 10:17:51 PM
*Runs in with martini in one hand, grabs the win in the other.*  Ciao!!

One handed? Ohhh, think that's funny, eh? :) Ah but later you realized we traded.. you took the win, I took the martini!

*swipes win*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Quote from: Mordred on May 13, 2011, 10:28:30 PM
One handed? Ohhh, think that's funny, eh? :) Ah but later you realized we traded.. you took the win, I took the martini!

*swipes win*

Ah yes, but I can easily get another martini...YOU however cannot get another win! :P *Takes back the win*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Quote from: Xandria on May 13, 2011, 10:42:12 PM
Ah yes, but I can easily get another martini...YOU however cannot get another win! :P *Takes back the win*

First, I do make sure of this. I check at all retail stores, thrift stores. Even flea markets. Nope, no win.. can't get 'another'. Only the 'real' win.. can I get.
*realizing this in seconds flat (rules of time.. store hunting, etc.. don't apply here).. follows the scent of the.. Martini! Even though senses are warped by many glasses of wine, they are still good. Or ok, in this case. But Martini is a strange little thing. It leaves a faint yet very familiar energy.
And so, here I hold the win in hand. Tis mine, the true owner, once again.
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Walks up and smiles, lifting the win from his grasp before walking calmly away -- gets far enough away and jumps up and down hugging it to me!! I Win!!!

Adammair

*sneaks up from behind, glomps Kendra, pins her down, distracting her with smooches all over...and picks her pockets at the same time for the win*

lenka

Seeing your too busy touching the sweet Kendra up. I steal the win away from your hands with too much ease....

Adammair

*I turn my attention to you, lovely lenka, kissing you passionately on the lips, and plucking the win from your hands as you are in awe of my sheer presence (and wet t-shirt covered boobs ;) )*

lenka

(loving the wet shirt hun!)

Nipping at your neck as I feel my way to the win, I snake my fingers against your thighs and make you squirm playfully.

....my win!!!

Adammair

*chuckles*

*I shiver at the nips on my neck, nearly succumbing to you, and then when you touch my thighs, I give in completely*

But still, *grabs the win, and runs off* Mine!

lenka

*takes your body by force and pins you against the wall, my leg resting firmly between your thighs as I push into you firmly to get your attention*
"your not going anywhere with that!" I whisper softly as I steal the win and lick your cheek

Adammair

Awww, but...
*I whimper softly, partly at the (temporary) loss of the win, and partly at you restraining me and licking my cheek*
*I ride your knee for a moment* Attention gained, but win...lost!

lenka

grinning and leaning closer to your lips, I nip at them playfully as i sneak my fingers around your hand and grasp the win with ease once again.  "You even trying Adam!?" :P

Adammair

I was...but you're so...persuasive! *I grasp your hips, and spin you around, exchanging places, with you between me and the wall, and place one hand behind your neck, and run my fingers through your hair with the other, while kissing you deeply and slowly* But the win...is still mine...

lenka

*I push my ass out so that I am forced against your groin, feeling your happiness swell delightfully into my lower back. I tease my fingers along your thighs as i steal the win cheekily...as always!!!!*

Sapphie

-Wanders in silently, and scoops the win out from under you-

Thanks for that ;)

Mordred

Looks shiftily back and forth before slipping win into pocket.. whistling as he quickly fades away.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Appears abruptly out of nowhere...pilfers the win oh so quietly before anyone notices.

Mordred

An eye somewhere does blink open.. followed by a little bleeping sound deep within the mind to which it connects.
Damn.. time to wake? Nooooo... not that kind of bleep.
Aims suction dart gun into screen (love this trick).. watching it grow tiny as it thwunks (more a sound than a word) perfectly to the win.. then snatches back into thin air and into my greedy hands.
Watches the adorable Xandria scratch her head.. wondering what just happened.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hmmm...she doesn't scratch her head for long, a suspicious drop of blue paint on the floor tells all.  Laughing, she simply wills the win back, because hey...she can! Poor Mordred just can't seem to hang on to it!

YUP MY WIN!