Looking for bondage rps [MUL]

Started by slavemarkira, January 29, 2009, 09:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slavemarkira

I have a few ideas for bondage rps.  I'd prefer M/M pairings, but I will also do M/F or F/F .  And I'm really looking to be the sub in these storylines.

Debt Bound- Basic premise is that a spoiled rich heir or heiress gets into major financial trouble and has to be bailed out or lose everything.  The person doing the bailing out makes sure to acquire the controlling interest on everything, and extorts a contract from the young rich fool that essentially amounts to slavery.  The intent is to focus on heavy bondage, punishments, and breaking the will of the heir(ess).

Private Secretary- A man or woman responds to an ad to be a private secretary for a very famous and reclusive person.  The job pays almost obscenely well, and the secretary signs the voluminous contract.  Before they know it, they're off at an isolated mansion, and the duties are rather more involved than they anticipated.  The employer delights in tormenting and breaking people, then selling them off into slavery once they are done with them. 
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

Caehlim

I'd be interested in doing either of these stories as an M/M if you'd like.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.