M seeking F/T or M(Playing F) seeking F/T. Newly Returned to Elliquiy

Started by Vallen, April 18, 2016, 02:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallen

Vallen's Secret Cove

I'm Vallen, fresh off a very long hiatus and eager to get back into the swing of things. I'm a veteran writer of about 12 years now. I'm capable of playing male or female characters and I'm willing to remain open to suggestions/tweaks to prompts or requests to view others' prompts. I don't really prefer to have too many writing partners at once, so I apologize if I end up overbooked!

What you can expect from me:

• Attention to detail: My responses generally consist of 3-9 paragraphs.
  • Flexibilty: I'll work with you to ensure both parties enjoy the scenario.
  • Updates: I generally reply within 1-3 days, but you will be notified if it will be longer immediately.
  • Plot Development: Continuation of the story in each post.

What I expect from you:

• Originality: Don't just copy entirely what was said to make your replies, please! Be original. A little restating is fine, just not the whole post.
  • Dedication: Don't just leave in the middle of a story with no explanation. I understand things happen, but at least let me know!
  • Effort: Just show that you're putting effort into the roleplay. Your grammar does not need to be perfect nor do your storytelling skills, just try your best.
  • Communication: If you don't like something or think something should be different, tell me! I want you to have fun.

Genres (Favorites, not limited to these):

• Romance
  • Comedy
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Mystery

Prompts

A Pirate's Life For Me~ Status: Open
    The Vanity's Butcher is a vessel with a unique property-- all of the crew are women, save the captain. The captain has but one law, to serve the interests of women around the land. Thus, the crew will set sail to various settlements and towns said to be famed for mistreatment of women. After removing whomever is in power and plundering the treasure, any maidens left over are given freedom to come aboard. Not all is well, however, as some of the deckhands feel the captain to be the very thing he pledges to despise.

Vallen