Hunting of (wo)man (NC Human freeform)

Started by RedEve, June 24, 2011, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Dukat, your character is approved.

Dashenka, please finish a bio so I can properly appraise your character design.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Dashenka

Updated her bio...
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

RedEve

I see your character isn't attached to any group. That is fine, though it will probably make her ordeal all the much harder.  :P

Character approved, feel free to move it into the CS thread.

kaz

Name: Katie Malloy
Role: Prey
Bio: Katie is an escaped slave.  She was born in captivity, her mother a slave, her father the man who owned her mother.  She was bought up to fear men, but inside she grew to hate them.  She was 23 when she was sold to another, during the transfer she managed to escape.  She made her way to the forests that no man rules. 

Life is hard, she is not part of any group and tries to keep to the trees as much as possible.  She hides out during the hunts, hating the fact that women are seen as sport.  She has not had sex in many years and intends to keep it that way.  She is fast and agile, a great climber and knows how to hide and keep out of the sight of those who would capture her.  She has fashioned some tools from the forest, spears with sharp flint tips, a knife that she made from a piece of flint tied to a wooden handle. 

Katie is a very capable woman.  But she knows that one day her time will run out.

Appearance:
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

RedEve

Character approved Kaz. Glad to see you joined up. :)

Feel free to move your CS to the CS thread.

Iniquitous

Name: Yasmin O'Malley

Bio:
The story had been told to her more times than she could count - how one day, the world went insane and men suddenly decided that women were nothing more than slaves, to be treated however an owner wanted to treat them. How women suddenly lost all rights. How her own mother had fled from her husband in order to keep from becoming a slave while pregnant with her.

Life had certainly not been easy. The first ten years of her life was spent living with other women, her mother thinking it would be easier to raise her child with other women around. But her tenth year, her mother decided safety was not in numbers - a decision that had mother and child setting off to survive on their own. After that, life grew more difficult but they managed to avoid the hunters for seven more years with only occasional forays into areas where groups of women lived to try and trade for items.

But in her seventeenth year, only mistake cost Yasmin her mother - a hunter catching the older woman while Yasmin was out hunting for food. The loss of her mother left Yasmin alone, all the lessons taught to her keeping her alive and relatively safe despite the hunters.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

RedEve

Quote from: Koi on July 10, 2011, 01:53:56 PM

Bio:
What woman in her right mind would willingly leave a free zone and make their life one constant game of hide and seek? Yasmin would - did in fact. Born within a free zone on the "wrong side of the tracks", Yasmin was raised under the label 'troublemaker' before she had learned how to tie her own shoes. It didn't take her long to learn that it was easier to live up to the label than it was to change it. By the time she was fourteen, she had a rap sheet as long as her arm - everything from vandalism to aggravated assault - and seemed to have no intentions of becoming a model citizen. Her mother, a on/off drug addict, had no control over her child and seemed to have no care for what her daughter was doing - a fact that had Yasmin moving out of the dump they lived in by the time she was seventeen to live with a guy from the local 'gang'. It was that move which brought about the decision to flee the free zone two years later when a robbery on one of the affluent neighborhoods went horribly wrong.

Fiercely independent, Yasmin has spent her life relying on street smarts to stay alive - a trait that has kept her alive and well hidden from the hunters.
Your CS is in need of some editing Koi.

There is no law in the free zone other than the rules by which the few tribes of "free women" live by. There are also no narcotics to speak off. Women survive courtesy of their wits by using old salvaged tools to build shelter, hunt animals and grow some crops. The free zone itself has become dilapidated. Very few structures still stand, the roads have gone into serious disarray. Most of the women stay away from the old towns and villages anyway. Only the forests and caves can give them some shelter from the Gyros so that is where most of the groups have set up camp.

Your character design is based upon an idea of the free zone that is still too much like a regular society.

You should also know that any woman who willingly goes to one of the cities will simply be processed as a slave and sold to the highest bidder. She would have no choice in what man she would end up with.

RedEve

Quote from: Koi on July 10, 2011, 01:53:56 PM

Bio:
The story had been told to her more times than she could count - how one day, the world went insane and men suddenly decided that women were nothing more than slaves, to be treated however an owner wanted to treat them. How women suddenly lost all rights. How her own mother had fled from her husband in order to keep from becoming a slave while pregnant with her.

Life had certainly not been easy. The first ten years of her life was spent living with other women, her mother thinking it would be easier to raise her child with other women around. But her tenth year, her mother decided safety was not in numbers - a decision that had mother and child setting off to survive on their own. After that, life grew more difficult but they managed to avoid the hunters for seven more years with only occasional forays into areas where groups of women lived to try and trade for items.

But in her seventeenth year, only mistake cost Yasmin her mother - a hunter catching the older woman while Yasmin was out hunting for food. The loss of her mother left Yasmin alone, all the lessons taught to her keeping her alive and relatively safe despite the hunters.
Approved! Please move the CS into the character sheet thread. :)

Jarod1

I'd love to play a character in this Red, I'm not sure what kind yet, but I'll come up with something in the next day or so if thats alright.

RedEve

Quote from: Jarod1 on July 10, 2011, 10:53:58 PM
I'd love to play a character in this Red, I'm not sure what kind yet, but I'll come up with something in the next day or so if thats alright.

That's fine, we only just got started so there is still room for more players.

AurelieCatena

I'm back. Ready to create a character and join the fun.

Is this game running? On hold? Abandoned?