Complicated life of a human vampire princess (F for M vampire character)

Started by LamentingQuill, August 18, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

If anything sounds vaguely familiar, my version of vampires here was inspired by the way vampires are in Vampire Kisses by the fabulous Ellen Schreiber. I LOVED her books in high school, she's amazing.

So, vampires can have children to procreate AND they are ability to create new vampires via blood exchange. Vampires born the biological way are referred to as Purebloods.

Vampires take one mate for all eternity and thus, they treat the decision to do so with the utmost seriousness.

Sometimes, though it is rare, children born to vampire parents can be born human. This is viewed as shameful and the parents of these children often seek arranged marriages with the child of another respectable vampire family. Upon eighteen years old, the human offspring will be bonded with the vampire betrothed and turned.

PLEASE, if you have any of questions, do not be afraid to ask me. It may just even help flesh this out even further, regardless if you remain interested upon my answers or not.

Anyway, moving on to the pitch.

This is going to be an alternate version of Earth in the modern day, the countries all belong to various species, it always been that way, there weren't any wars or anything in the past that made this.

The royal vampire family in Romania has a problem... the only child of King Andrei and Queen Mariana... was born human...

For all her life, the crown princess Eliana, has been kept away from the public eye and her condition regarded as absolutely top secret... the princess knows she has an intended, but she has absolutely no idea who the guy is, who his family is or anything... her parents have always just told her not to worry herself over it and she'd know everything when the time had come.

On her eighteenth birthday, her parents announced they were going to have very important guests joining them for dinner and to dress very elegantly...

Eliana knows her parents would NEVER allow her to be seen by ANYONE that might go chatter boxing to everyone else and out the royal family's big dirty secret... so there was only one conclusion to draw...

Tonight... Eliana would meet her mysterious future husband and king consort...

That's all I got, I figured Eliana's betrothed might be a high ranking noble or perhaps a lesser prince of the kingdom, whatever he shall be is totally your choice. He just has to be high enough and accomplished to marry a crown princess... because come on, a king and queen aren't going to choose a titled numb skull to rule their country, right? xD