If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

of course, even help you to ravage me.

if let you ravage me, would you stay with me all the night on bed , just lie together and give soft kiss... and ravage one to other from time to time?

Cyra

*giggles*
I would happily spend the night (is Xandi joining?) and ravage.

If I needed a kidney, would you donate one?

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Umm..maybe..
-makes complicated calculations and somehoe prove that the square root of 3 is the Niagra falls-
Ahh, according to my calculations I can give you three of them!

If I said your personal text entices me, would you freak out or tease me to hell and back because of it
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucius Cornelius

none of the above.

if i say that your personal text don't entices me, will be you upset?

Bubbles

Nope.I am totally fine..[I am used to ppl hate me or my words..] >>

IF I have pierces in my tongue,lips and a weird haircut,would you still like me?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

of course

if i don't have any piercing or tattoo , still found me sexy?

Cayenne

I don't see why not~

If I could see dead, would you believe me?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Bubbles

yes I would :D

IF I get really sick,would you try to take care of me?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Cayenne

I would, cept if you got too sick for me to take care of you, then I'd just try to visit you in the hospital!

If I were to cook you dinner, would you eat it?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Lucius Cornelius

of course.

if i invite you to dinner, but when arrive not enough time and still cooking it, did you help me to finish?

Cayenne

I would, less you were one of those "MY KITCHEN RAWRS"

If I sneezed, would you bless me?~

ONs & OFF

MasterMischief

Absolutely.  Is it not rude not to do so?

If I were going to buy a new car, would you come along for moral support?

adroitgrayman

Sure, I would love to accompany you.

If I ask you to let me drive first your new car.... would you allow me ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Sorry no My insurance doesnt cover other drivers (to be honest I get nervous when other people drive) Hugs

If I did not allow you to drive my new car would you get mad?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Scoot Morningside

It depends on the type of car you drive. I get mad when my friend doesn't let me drive his caddy. Smooth ride.

If I punched in your windshield would you trust me to replace it in a fair amount of time?

finewine

Yes, I would.

If I slapped your face for looking in my purse, would you expect me to go out with you again?

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

Of course, yes. Small things keep happening.

If I ask you to slide down your veil from you face to give me a full look at you... would you do that ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

finewine

In return for a foot massage, yes, I would.

If I closed my eyes, would you kiss them?

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

For sure... there is never a no to that.

If I want to slide down your veil to look at your lips... would you do that ?

finewine

Yes, if you'd kiss them.

If time stood still, would you want it to start back up?

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

adroitgrayman

No... let it be as it is. (smiles)

If I am your boss at the office... and want to go out for a night with me over a beach... would you agree?

Cayenne

Peerrrhaaapppss....!

If I was you diligent secretary, would your thoughts be of taking advantage of me?~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

Right at the top of my mind, sadly!
Damn your neck!

If I did have rather enterprising thoughts of you and make subtle advances, would you enjoy or resist them?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

Can I enjoy to resist? Hee..~

If I got stuck under your desk, would you help me out right away?~

ONs & OFF

Insanityenviesme

yes, with a little bit of struggling, of course

Would you see through the manufactured struggle or would you think it was legit?
Moments of Sanity