Re: Corruption: How Far Will You Go? - Recruiting for show 4 reopened.

Started by Chrystal, July 07, 2013, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Quote from: HannibalBarca on September 24, 2013, 11:14:56 PM
I'd love to create your fourth celebrity, I'm having so much fun playing Cammi in the show--her dynamic with Loretta and Kitten has me tickled pink--you and Autumn are knocking it out of the park, Chrystal.  This was a great concept for a group game; I'm glad you put it out there.  Unfortunately, I've gone and done what so many of us here at E do--I've begun so many games and threads that I'm desperately juggling what time I have to write just to keep up with what I have.  Otherwise, I'd whip up a male entrant that was...oh, I don't know, like that arrogant chef on that one show that acts like a drill sergeant, just to see him get his ego and ass handed to him by spunky little Loretta...or maybe a Brad Pitt clone, super-attractive and an all-around nice guy, happily married to a charity-working Angelina clone...then see him get completely corrupted by the enticing charms of Loretta, Kitten, and the entire show...and watch him devolve into a lust-filled, bondage-hungering, humiliated wreck.

Damn, here I am, torturing myself by not creating him and joining episode 4.  I better go to sleep now.  G'night, everyone :P

Quote from: AurelieCatena on September 25, 2013, 02:30:23 AM
Chrystal needs a fourth player for Episode 4, not the Celebrity show, which will be Episode 5.

So, you have some time to polish your celebrity until we start. Come on, this is not as if this game was so fast-paced. I'm sure you'll find it easy to include into your writing schedule.

Indeed. I am currently waiting for a fourth player to start episode four, who is not a celebrity.

If you wanted to cook up a celebrity chef, that would be really cool. I would love to see what you come up with.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Dashenka

Oe oe! She's back! 

Добро пожаловать мышка! Как дела?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Quote from: lovelylilT on September 29, 2013, 02:35:26 PM
May I play, this game?  O:)

Of course, dear.

Please create a character.

If you could please ignore the bits for celebrities? I had five players for episode 4, and was going to start a celebrity special, but then lost two non-celebrity characters from show 4 just as I was starting it, and so had to re-open the recruitment.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on September 29, 2013, 02:40:07 PM
Oe oe! She's back! 

Добро пожаловать мышка! Как дела?

Я очень хорошо, моя хозяйка! Моя жизнь-это сумасшедшие и странно, но замечательные, и я очень счастлив. :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Chrystal on September 29, 2013, 02:59:51 PM
Of course, dear.

Please create a character.

If you could please ignore the bits for celebrities? I had five players for episode 4, and was going to start a celebrity special, but then lost two non-celebrity characters from show 4 just as I was starting it, and so had to re-open the recruitment.

Thank you, Chrystal. I make a new character, tonight, for your approving. :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Player Name: lovelylilT

Contestant's name: Polina Valevska

Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Waitress
Nationality: Ukraine

Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 120 lbs
Stats: 34A-25-36
Natural hair colour: Light brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Distinguishing marks: None
Body hair: Does the contestant have body hair? Yes, for groin, not trimmed or groomed

Close Friend or relative: Mikhail Kovalev, Polina's boy friend. He's 24, and a police detective.

Likes: Roses, a glass of good wine, boy friend cuddels, and kisses, fast cars, and, the lazy days, at the beaches.
Dislikes: Rain, big dogs, the loud heavy metal music, needels, and the crewl words, and insults.

Personality: Polina is very sweet, and trusting. She is shy, and submissive. She gets the embarasments, very easy. But, she's very loyal, to her friends, she fights, for protecting them!

Reason to be here: Polina's boy friend Mikhail, he falls ill, with the cancer. Polina wants winning, for the money, for the treat ments for making him not ill, any more.