Those words that are just plain fun to say.

Started by Inkidu, October 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

leelan

Banana...say that 5 times fast...you can't you'll laugh too much by the 3rd lol.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

adventurer

(Plato)

Paradox

Quote from: leelan on November 19, 2008, 07:44:43 PM
Banana...say that 5 times fast...you can't you'll laugh too much by the 3rd lol.

It didn't work.

Ineffectual.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

leelan

Quote from: Paradox on November 19, 2008, 09:25:25 PM
It didn't work.

Ineffectual.

Okay I'm a goober then I can't get past the 3rd one :D
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on November 20, 2008, 07:03:51 AM
Oblivious

Euthanasia

Intellectualism
Well I now have the random words to make a kooky philosophy. :D

Persnickety

Paradox

Inkidu

Dawg

Enunciation (finally I spell it correctly)

Diphthong

Splendiferous
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Paradox

Inkidu

Okay you can use acronyms that make words. SONAR, RADAR. (I can't keep up with everyone. I try to check it against a dictionary but I fall behind...)

Kalen

... does he lose points?  Will you be giving him a lower grade?

In short, what does it matter, Inkidu?  Isn't this for fun?  *headscratch*

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: Kalen on November 20, 2008, 01:23:08 PM
... does he lose points?  Will you be giving him a lower grade?

In short, what does it matter, Inkidu?  Isn't this for fun?  *headscratch*
Well it is supposed to be words, but to hell with it I say! :D

Eleanor

Skulduggery, sadly it doesn't exactly turn up in conversation often.
Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness