News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Zoids rp (intrest check / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, January 21, 2010, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

right we need to decide who is what, who is a bandit, who is a normal zoid pilot, who is with the mafia, and then decide who has joined up with other pilots to form competition teams.

So I want everyone to post here when you get the chance who you are with and who's team you are on or who you plan to be on

my character is former mafia member turned good. and he plans to join up with the team that has the hover cargo for an ally.

also just to inform you I made up a random town that has nothing to do with zoids series, so your home town can me anyplace you want and we can design the towns and citys around that.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Carlissa

Both of my characters are going to be regular poilets turned good...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

cmpuncle

My character, I haven't decided a name yet, wil be on a competition team named The Church of Bob.  We will make use of a Whale King as our transport, I'll have the details on its armaments up in the profile once I eat something and finish geting ready for the day.  Anyone who wants to is welcome to join, after all the Whale King will have plenty of room.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

I'm not sure I get the whole team thing.  Didn't we agree to avoid competition?  Regardless, my character is a mercenary.  Despite being a mercenary, he will only take jobs from bandits if the job does not involve raiding a village or whatnot.  For the most part, he'll join whatever team pays him well enough. (hey, a pilot needs to make money somehow, right?)
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

cmpuncle

ok so actually The Church of Bob will be a team of bandits.

Or better yet we will be a team of bandits who will also aid mercenaries in need, for a fee of course.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Saikotsu

hmmm. This might be the first time I'm not a member of the Church of Bob, GASP!
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DeviantMunster

*blinks* Hmm, now I'm a little uncertain what we're all doing. So we're all splitting up into different groups and going to randomly meet up and fight each other?

Anyway! My character will be the daughter of some Mafia hotshot. Of course, she ran away for various reasons (of course, after liberating a few things).

DigitLninja

the story is that a planet wide war has just ended and people are rebuilding. Because of this bandits are trying to steal things for themselves using zoids, at the same time there are zoid pilots who are being payed to protect city's and villages and because of this the Zoid Mafia is born taking advantage of peoples need for protection. While this is going on Zoid Battle competitions are still commencing because it helps to ease the peoples minds with a little entertainment.

And that's why we have Zoid Battle Teams and Bandit / Mafia / none/ other category's for your characters mindset.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

that sounds a bit chaotic.  I however think you could pull it off dude, but it won't be easy.  I suggest we forget about competition, at least for the beginning, and then maybe add it later as a plot device.  The bandits, mercs, mafia, and regular pilots all get involved for one reason or another, or it becomes an extension of their current rivalries and dispositions. this is, of course, all up to you.  I crave a mech rp and I'm willing to join regardless of how it's run. 
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

hmmm. Mafia eh?  I might actually make a second character that's in the Zoid Mafia.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

alright... I want to get this thing started by tonight, everything looks good so I'll be posting the IC soon
Quotes to Live by:

DeviantMunster

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Malgriff

think i might enjoy this, but am too lazy to watch episodes so if i dont know something can someone gimme a quick summery?

DigitLninja

you know I always got your back Akumamika

and here is a reference page that I am sure we will all use at one point: Zoids Wiki
Quotes to Live by:

DeviantMunster

Ack, a whale king >.< Flying, crew of 500, numerous areas for zoids... totally makes my Hover Cargo seem pitiful *pouts!*

So, should we converge on one city, the one DigitalNinja's in?

DigitLninja

I would like it if your character pulled into town Deciant so i could express interest in joining up with you, but other than that no one is required to join in my 'nameless' town
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

Sorry but that's just my style, don't worry it's not invincible.  And maybe for the right price Hawk can help you out.

DigitLninja

Also in New Century the Hover Cargo takes down a Whale King
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

quiet.....they aren't supposed to know about that.....*shifty eyes*

DeviantMunster

Sounds scary! But hum. So, Kaen and Undercover's characters are on my hover cargo then?

Saikotsu

that's what it seems like to me. I asked if we could travel with you before.  Looks like UnderCov3r already posted, so I guess I'll post shortly.
- a friend

DeviantMunster

Saikotsu

post has been made, and breakfast eaten.
- a friend