may i ask a question that is bothering me

Started by Sacrah, July 11, 2006, 12:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

Why are most men not Shy? I mean come on, you dare them to do things or just as them to do something and they do it.  No matter what it is. such as strip. or anything of the sort...

And look at us women. We if i may say so. that most of us are real timid creatures. Why is this?
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

pixiekitn

In my experience, everyone's different, male or female.  I've known more shy guys than outgoing ones, and about equal numbers of shy and outgoing women.  And a lot of it depends on variables, such as time, environment, and relationships.  A guy might be really outgoing with friends, but really shy among strangers, or be a bookworm by day and a party animal by night.  As to why a specific guy is outgoing, maybe he's trying to impress someone, or feels he has something to prove.

Just some thoughts, and I'm sure it's far more complex than all of that for any given person in any given situation.
Do as you will, it's fun to explore.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5422.0

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Sacrah

Cause all the men i know always want in my pants. and most of my friends are male. So i was curious...

pixiekitn

That's a different story.  Even the shy ones want into an attractive girl's pants.  They will try to show off, and they will compete against each other, even if they don't consciously realize they're doing it.  Like moose locking horns trying to prove they're better mating material.  Except with humans, it's not limited to a specific time of year.
Do as you will, it's fun to explore.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5422.0

tcost

*bashfully shuffles up to Faythe and averts his eyes as he murmurs "Hi," and it's all because he wants into her pants (or at least to get to talk to her)*
I prefer justice to irony.

King_Furby

Just because a guy is on the shy side does not mean they do not look at a girls and want in their pants. Not all guys are open with girls they find attractive, it's hard for some of us to even talk to women face to face.

*hides*

Sacrah

thats funny. i know. lol. i am shy. belive or not.  i am stage fright but when in the mood i am such a teaser.lol.

*looks at tcost.* Hey there.*kisses his cheek* dont be shy i dont bite. *then whispers*hard ...

tcost

*lowers his face, so that he can only look at Faythe from beneath the protection of his brow, and then runs his hand through her hair after she kisses his cheek*

You do sound like my kind of girl..  Welcome.

Eloquent Surreal

Not all women are shy. There is nothing shy about me. I am only "shy" when I pretend to be shy because it suits me. Actually I don't think that can be defined as "shy" either, I think that is "coy" hehehe. I don't think that all men are outgoing either. Trying to get many of them to open up, especially about their sexuality is like pulling teeth! And just as there are many men who are brazen when it comes to getting into women's pants, there are some of us, albeit few, women who have no qualms about straightforwardly telling a man we want him in our pants.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained

Sacrah

Oh really, i am do explain what type of gal you like.* Sia with a slight English drawl, and sends out a purr into his ear.

King_Furby

I think that people can be shy about some things and not shy about other things. Like i am shy around women..propably explains why i am 21 and single lol. Ok several months ago i have to give a speech at my college infront of like 200 people. I was not at all shy up there, in a formal setting like that i feel pretty confident. Wearing a shit and tie makes me feel alot more confident and less shy.

All my friends are really outgoing, which is wierd because i am on the shy side. When i am around those i know i kind of relax a bit but i am never really the one to do something crazy. I am very calm compaired to them..but maybe that is why we are friends. Maybe we ballance each other off in just the right way. Being shy is not always a bad thing, though i know quite a few people that only view it as negative.

tcost

Quote from: Faythe on July 24, 2006, 11:21:02 AM
Oh really, i am do explain what type of gal you like.* Sia with a slight English drawl, and sends out a purr into his ear.

(on the not entirely unfounded presumption that this was directed to me)

He murmurs back quietly, "Gals like you," and then, after another hesitation, "Pretty and easy, I hope?"

(If we keep going like this we need to get a room, or the local equivilant, get a thread)

Akioth

Heh, and some Guys are so shy that women think them mysterious and than the women go after them! Um ya. XD My random comment of the thread...whoosh!
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Sacrah

I am pretty easy but i am not pround of it. lol.  I am such a guttermind. yet around new people i am shy  for bout an hr. and i refuse to go on stage in front of anyone.

I am pretty although i am more called more adorable, been called sexy before.

*goes up behind tcost,* dunt be shy. speak- up my man. i promise to control how hard i bite.  lmcao( laughing my cute ass off.

n it was directed to you tcost.

tcost

For what it's worth, I like easy girls a great deal.  I think that that's nature's way, though I know most of the reasons why most girls are not easy.

You're behind me, now?  Then I'll scoot around so I'm behind you, now, and pull up the hem of that short skirt so I can grind against you without its fabric between us. 

And now we'd definitely better get a room.  I'll take you there tonight!

Sacrah

its scary how you knew what i was waring.lol.

Yes lets get a room before others get disturbed by our actions*licks and nibbles his lower ear.

tcost

Chalk the insight about what you were wearing up to probabilities and intuition, Babe. :)

Sacrah

i was warin a lil skirt that reach mid thigh. tis hot and i hate shorts.lol. As fer shirts well, jus a halter.

Praxis

Quote from: Faythe on July 11, 2006, 12:02:22 PM
Why are most men not Shy? I mean come on, you dare them to do things or just as them to do something and they do it.  No matter what it is. such as strip. or anything of the sort...

And look at us women. We if i may say so. that most of us are real timid creatures. Why is this?

I swing...alot.  I mean emotionally.  ;)

Sometimes I'm as gregarious and bold as they come.

Othertimes, depending on the situation;  I am painfully shy.

Much of it stems from societal expectations. As much as there are generalizations and stereotypes regarding how women need to act, similar expectations are foisted upon men.

There are times when I would prefer to sit back and simply watch, but the expectation upon me is to be involved, be a leader, or be bold, and it's easier to simply do what's expected.  Sometimes being timid draws more attention to you than actually being out going.

Sugarman (hal)

I can tell you shy men are almost always totally an emotional reck. He lives in a world that requires (expects) men to lead, to court, to take risks. We general ask the big question “Will you” … all is a setup for embarrassment and failure.

Be glad ladies you enjoy the final word. Hell No!
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

demonqueen82

My take on it iss that we as a society has put more emphasis on the need to cover up the male anatomy. No guy is truly comfortable showing his cock off to the world and he is definitely assailed with the thoughts of "How many guys might see me? Will they laugh? Do I care? If I care am I gay? Are they gay for thinking it? Am I gay for showing it?

Most guys have been raised to know that nudity is wrong, I am not saying that gilrs have not been. Its just that at a certain age girls are praised for their nudity by sosciety and by men. Other women liek to site "Objectifying Women", while others think of it as a form of empowerment or freedom.

I am just saying, To sum it up, Guys are less comfortable on the whole with people(Both men and women) seeing thier bodies
Sometimes You Can Assinate A Leader Without Ever Firing A Shot.

Sugarman (hal)

use to in other cultures men could kiss and hug in public... don't know if thats true now. Sense gays "came out" it's gotten all very ridiculous. Hell the word "gay"  was a good thing... meaning happy. It's all stupid men here seldom play with men but the ladies will more so. We guys are very uptite. opinion only

Quote from: demonqueen82 on November 07, 2006, 07:11:44 AM
My take on it iss that we as a society has put more emphasis on the need to cover up the male anatomy. No guy is truly comfortable showing his cock off to the world and he is definitely assailed with the thoughts of "How many guys might see me? Will they laugh? Do I care? If I care am I gay? Are they gay for thinking it? Am I gay for showing it?

Most guys have been raised to know that nudity is wrong, I am not saying that gilrs have not been. Its just that at a certain age girls are praised for their nudity by sosciety and by men. Other women liek to site "Objectifying Women", while others think of it as a form of empowerment or freedom.

I am just saying, To sum it up, Guys are less comfortable on the whole with people(Both men and women) seeing thier bodies
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's