News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some nice, harsh punishment (M for F)

Started by Denivar, November 23, 2015, 02:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

"I tell you brothers and sisters, the Lord wants you to have that new car. The Lord wants you to have that new house. The Lord wants you to have it!" Pastor James Murphy exclaimed as he trotted up and down the stage. The audience was entranced. Transfixed by the man in the gray suit, the characteristic permed hair, perfect teeth and energetic manner. Every week, more than ten thousand people attended services here at the Cathedral of Light to hear Pastor Murphy's teachings on how if they showed their faith by giving to the Church, God would bless them greatly.

Love, Salvation, and conservative Christian principles were all cornerstones of the teachings doled out at the Cathedral, the great hall able to seat thousands. Bands would play upbeat Christian music. Pastor Murphy and his associate Pastors would teach on all manner of Christian principles. Though of course, prosperity -- and how your personal prosperity was linked to giving to the Church -- was rarely far from a minister's lips.

Submission was a common theme as well. Submission of a wife to her husband. Children to their parents. A congregation to their Minister. Associate Ministers to the Senior Minister. The Senior Minister to God. This, of course, rather conveniently left Pastor Murphy as the person everyone should ultimately submit to.

God blesses those who serve him, and for one who serves as faithfully as Pastor Murphy, those blessings come in the form of a lavish house on a forty acre estate, with private pools, tennis courts, several cars, and a twenty-thousand square foot house. There, Pastor Murphy lives with his wife, and teenage sons and daughters.

---

This role play would explore what happens behind the walls of the Murphy estate. How does this megachurch pastor live? In particular, he believes women should be very submissive to men and themes of discipline and punishment would feature prominently. I love spanking/whipping/caning/etc (all forms of corporal punishment) and would love to play with someone who is as into it as me.

I would love to play with someone with a creative imagination looking to build the world with me. There are several possibilities for the characters involved beside the Pastor:

- We could play with the Pastor in an established marriage and teenage sons and daughters.
- Alternatively we could play with the Pastor having recently re-married. Perhaps his previous wife and he divorced (a controversial thing which he has papered over with some explanation about how she has 'fallen away' from the faith). He has recently re-married a wife who has a teenage daughter or two.
- Perhaps to show how benevolent they are, Pastor Murphy's family has recently taken in a troubled or orphaned teenage girl. Perhaps the real reason for taking her in is Pastor Murphy's desire for her which would come out during the role play.
- Perhaps Pastor Murphy hires maids and servants.

I would like a partner with the desire to build the world with me and willing to play multiple characters. I would like this to be a 'gritty' role play in that Pastor Murphy will have very conflicted feelings as will other characters. As stated I really really love corporal punishment, and would enjoy a partner who shares my love for it (of course the characters they play would not like it, at all!)

Finally I would like a partner who is friendly and enjoys discussing the setting and world building with me. If this might be you send me a PM and let's discuss things further!
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Denivar

Still looking for this if anyone is interested.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Vala the Beguiled

Hi, I was wondering if you would consider an immaculately turned out French Maid to serve the inhabitants. A beautiful Chinese girl in need of regular punishments. Someone needs to do all the serving and cleaning, right. I would imagine that the Pastor's family would also enjoy the maid, unbeknownst to the Pastor himself.