Serenity Companions Guild (Just need the Princess!)

Started by Destia, October 19, 2010, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destia

I have had this idea in my head for Years... so i figured i would type out the beginning. The idea behind this is the Princess *a young naive girl gets kidnapped by her enemy...* While the Serenity guild  is at the castle speaking with the king they are attacked and the king and queen killed... The group goes and gets the princess and trains her to kill her enemy and gain her thrown back... just wanted to see if anyone was interested.

The day was young and the clouds dark. The woods were quiet. Delaney had just finished packing her camp. She was headed to the palace, a summon was sent for her. Many knew her for her beauty. Her long brown flowing locks, her blue eyes, and her well shaped body. She finished tying the saddle around her chestnut colored mare. She stepped back for a moment to straighten her riding jacket, the chest was made from thick green wool, the arms and skirt of the jacket were made of dark brown leather. Her breasts slightly bulged from the top. Her pants were made of the same leather as her jacket. They hugged tightly in all the right areas. She straightened her top then climbed onto her mare.
   She traveled alone, at least to any traveler’s eyes. Her companion never made himself known. He followed her and protected her from a distance. She never told a soul, besides if she did they would call her crazy. Who talks to a animal with thoughts? She knew he was a large wolf like creature. His hair was silver and his eyes ice blue.
”It is going to be a wet ride my friend.” She patted her mare on the neck.
She wrapped her cloak around her shoulders letting it drape over the back of her mare and her supplies. She slipped the hood over her head, her long curly hair hanging out from either side. Her feet squeezed lightly and signaled for her mare to start her walked toward the palace. It wasn’t far ahead. She had traveled for four days now and could see the Castle from the road now. She made conversation with her companion as she walked. She wasn’t in a hurry to get there. The summon didn’t mention anything life or death.
I wonder why the king called us to a meeting in his palace?
She brushed her hand against the talisman that hung from her neck. Her companion answered with a stern but calming voice.
I must be to do with the guild. I sense the others here.
That is what I was afraid of…. She could feel what he was sensing most of the time. He was very open with her. He never hid what he was feeling or sensing unless he was upset with her.
When she reached the city gates she could see her old guild companions.  She had felt the call of the talisman softly a few days ago. It has been years since the guild was called together. Serenity was always there for the king to use when the time came to it. It was headed by the kings own guard. He had stepped down due to old age. A rare thing in this world usually they die before they reach the age of fifty. Michael still as strong as the day he left the close service of the King. She saw him waiting on his horse just outside the gate. He was hunched over on his horse as though he was bored. His hair was black last she knew, now it had turned a silver shade of white. He still wore next to nothing as a shirt, just the straps that carried his sword and bow.  He had a thick warm cloak that he had now hanging off half his body. His legs were thick and tight against the black leather of his pants. His boots stuffed with wool and covered with black leather. Around his neck he wore the same Talisman as Delaney. When he saw Delaney emerge from the woods he quickly stood to attention.
“Del! It is nice to see you finally made it!” He always teased her. She was like a little sister to him. ”The King wants to see all of us right away… we were waiting on you.”

Delaney’s face lighted up when her suspicions were confirmed.”Michael! How have you been!” She squeezed her horse tighter and her mare jumped to a quick trot. When she got to him she gave him a big hug.
“Quickly now. We don’t have time to waste. Tell Darthin I said hello.” He gestured toward the woods. He knew he would be there always close and never seen.
She started to tell him before Darthin cut her off. I heard him. Was all he said.
Delaney giggled. “How many others are here?” She had to ask him as they walked toward the castle.
“About four or five that includes you and I.” He walked side by side with her up the city streets. When the citizens saw them coming without hesitation they moved quickly. Delaney knew it was because of Michael and his name in this city. “Barentor, Brielee and Stalathis.”
They were considered the best in the guild. Delaney was shocked that she had been called to this meeting. Her talent no were near the others. Barentor was known for his use of magick. Brielee was known for her healing ways. Stalathis was known for her stealth. Delaney was known for her skill with a bow and her companion. Few had them and they often attached  to their human at birth.
When she had entered the great hall she noticed they were the first ones there. Her talisman glowed brightly now. Michael was calling for the others to join them. The king sat on his throne. His queen beside him in tears, the princess’s chair was empty. Michael didn’t have a good feeling about this one.

I am not too picky as to post size or anything... so long as it gives me something to go off of... Feel free to IM me or PM me Or even post here... IM is the better way to get a hold of me... Thank you for looking at this =P

WANTED!
                                                                  Bruentor - Mage
                                                                 Brielee - Priesthood
                                                                 Stalathis - Stealthy
                                                                  Charity - Princess
                                                                   Orion - Enemy
                                                            Michael - Kings own guard
                I would like to add more characters... so PLEASE if you have any ideas ... let me know ...

Destia

I am also willing to change the story a bit... Please message me and let me know what your ideas are =D

Destia

just need the princess in order to start... but willing to take anyone who wants to play as well

Destia

Looking for anyone who wants to play let me know...... I can tailor the story =D