Villains Roleplay: Who do you trust? (Lisabeth)

Started by Villain, December 08, 2010, 09:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Villain

"Miss me?" Moros asked as he sat on the bonnet of the neighbours car looking at Trinity with a wide grin on his face. It had been no more than half a day since their meeting down at the Ravens Point Bar where he had revealed his entire plan and his reasons why. Now he had tracked down Trinity to a quiet neighbourhood street where he had caught her walking along the road.

He was still wearing the same uniform he had worn during the talk; a grey leather jacket with fingerless clothes and tattered jeans. Although time had passed Moros still seemed just as eager as he had when they had met. "Go on, I bet you missed me just a little?"

Lisabeth

Trinity walked along the street her eyes scanning the sidewalk as she contemplated Moros offer. He was a compelling man, his ideas fresh and vibrant. Tempting, for the first time in a long time trinity was tempted by a mans offer.
Usually it was the other way around. She would tempt some connection she had into helping her move whatever item she happened to have stolen that week. Trinity was wild, unbound by moral barriers or by law, not mans nor gods held her actions. Still murder was not the only thing she excelled at. Trinity was a professional thief and small time hit woman. True there were high payed cleaners out there but she was far to flashy to be as dedicated to the profession as some. She couldn't wait, she didn't see why she should restrain herself. If she wanted something she just took it and killed anyone that got in her way.
She spun as Moro shouted to her her hand griping the gun stuck in her waistband. "Fucking pig!" She shouted storming towards him her hands slowly drifting from her sides to her back to her sides again, her right hand vanishing in her pocket. "You setting me up Dickhead!" She screamed at the top of her lungs drawing the attention of more then a few passersbys. "I told you not to fuck with me!" Tearing her hand from her pocket she pressed the button on her switchblade releasing the razor sharp edge with a soft click. "You tell me what your doing sneaking around my place right now Pig or ill chop off your dick and fuck your ass with it!"
"Searchers of Horror haunt strange, far places..."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"As charming as always." Moros spoke but it was unclear of whether he was being sarcastic or not. He hopped off the car and walked up to Trinity with no sense of alarm over the fact that she had a knife and was now threatening him. "Its funny but even though a few hours have past Trinity, I can honestly say that I'm already missing the three of you. I hope that doesn't sound creepy, I would just like you to know that I hope you'll consider the offer." He said with a warm smile before looking at the switch blade as if he had only just realised it was there.

"Oh? A Ka-Bar Mule switch blade, haven't seen one of those since my visit to Iraq." He said with interest before shaking his head. "Its such a shame that with enough force anyone can break the lock mechanism on the blade and send it right back on the owners fingers." He sighed disappointingly before looking Trinity straight in the eye.

An understanding passed between the two of them that would decide whether Trinity and Moros got along. She had threatened him but he had casually threatened her right back by hinting that he could break the lock and get her fingers chopped off. He had let her know that she may be fearsome and violent but she could not threaten him, because no matter what she did or said he would be able to fight back.

Lisabeth

She twitched her head, his threat seeping into her core lighting more fire then one. She smiled, her sneer melting away as she moved froward her eyes moving slowly over his body this time not looking just for concealed weapons.
"You know if you were any other man i would throw this fucking thing into your foot and eat your eyeballs out of you head." She said sounding instantly calm. Looking at her blade as if it were defective she tossed it away turning towards the building. Walking forewords she suddenly spun on her heals shoving a finger firmly against his chest.
"But don't think you scare me motherfucker! I ain't scared of anything! Not the cops, not that fucking FBI agent Hernandez and sure as hell not some fucking Pig with a 007 complex! Threaten me again and ill kill you!" She shouted speaking in half truths. in fact she found his strength alluring but still her rage was to powerful to guarantee she wouldn't lash out at him for even a minor insult.
Sliding her hand up his shoulder she felt his cheek her eyes growing soft for an instant before filling with anger again. Pulling her hand from his face she threw it into the air turning back towards the building. "Hell i might just kill you anyway! Get your as in here!"
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"Yes ma'am." Moros spoke obediently but his face was wide with glee. A laugh had threatened to break out as Trinity had reasserted herself by threatening him again. He didn't mind the threats or the rudeness because now he knew that no matter how she spoke to him, she had accepted him as an associate.

He wondered to himself for a moment why the idea pleased him so much that the three of them were on board with his idea. This hadn't been the first time that he had worked with people in order to accomplish his diabolical plans, but never before had his allies made him feel so excited about working with them. Perhaps it was because he actually respected them? Or maybe it was simply that they just too much fun to be around? Either way he knew that this would be an interesting turn of events in comparison to his other schemes, which now seemed mere school projects in comparison.

Lisabeth

Trinity lead him up the run down staircase. The triplex was in the worst part of town and was owned by a slumlord. The lights flickered softly with Trinity's every step freshly chipped orange wallpaper drifted on to the stained wood planked flooring. the air was ripe with urine the soft yet frantic cry of an infant drifted over a couples screaming in the rooms beyond.
Trinity grew up in places like this, sirens, gunfire and screams drifted her off to sleep every night. She loved them, like distant lullaby's echoing over her mind. She still loved the sound fired gun or the horrible scream of a man as his testicles were blown off.
Pushing open the door to her apartment she walked in and around the corner leaving him alone in the hall wile she stepped in to her bedroom. The apartment was only slightly more unkepted then the hall. the walls stank of scotch, the floors stained with ancient blood splatter. Trinity had almost no furniture but a sofa an armchair and a fifteen year old Television set that sat unstably on a old Milk cartion container.
after a moment she walked back out to him holding a vanilla folder waving it back and forth in front of her. Tossing it on the Sofa she walked in to the small kitchen that shared the same space as the living room. "Come in. And shut the door." She hissed leaning against the wall lazily tossing him a beer. "What Are you doing here?"
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

He caught the beer and popped the cap off with his fingers. Anyone else would have found the place revolting. It was grimy, smelly, ugly and dangerous, it was a nightmare. However Moros looked on the place with admiration. He knew that a place as messed up as this suited Trinitys character completely, it didn't matter if the scent of trash filled the air, this place was perfect for the young psycopath, "A different proposal, a job if you will for the two of us to do. Sort of a little bonding exercise to help bring us a little closer together".

Lisabeth

Trinity's eyebrow lifted with interest, that was the second time he had caught her attention with so little effort. She smiled dropping her eyes to her beer twisting it open downing half the bottle before pointing to envelope on the Sofa.
"I have an issue i want handled.You help me to get rid of that fucking Pig breathing down my throat, a FBI agent named Hernandez i spoke of outside. That fuckers leading a team trying to track my ass down for the past two years and there making it fucking hard to do anything but hide in this fucking shithole! And i don't hide in Shitholes you understand me!?" She screamed storming across the room a finger pointed towards his face her eyes burning with unchecked rage.
"Now. I want him off my back. Take the coast of it from my slice of this Bank job or take it from this new one or however you want it handled but i want that piece of pig Shit in the ground and his people resigned. Id do it myself by the Fucking cowards home address in untraceable for my connections. But!" Her smiled returned with a vengeance her finger taping gently against his chest.
"I'm betting its not for yours." The thing that separated Trinity from others of her mental state was her ability to stay focused on her job, operating with confidence and skill. "Now. Tell about this Other Job, this bonding job. And if by Bonding you mean to try and get in my pants then you got another thing coming Fucker! You think I'm a whore!? I'm not your fucking whore! YOU! Are mine." She smiled giving his cheek a slight smack. "The Job Pig! What is it?" 
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"A simple jewel theft, not really anything worth your talents, but you can take first picks. Ladies first of course." He spoke as he pulled out a business card from his pocket and handed it to Trinity. It had a picture of a ruby on the front and read 'Love Treasures', "As for your dear agent consider him stopped by the end of the day." He spoke before dusting his hands and smirking, "Oh and as for that comment about me; getting into your pants; don't flatter yourself. I only date girls who've killed one hundred more people than you." He teased with a wide cheeky grin.

Lisabeth

Trinity turned towards his her face filled with surprise and slight amazement. "D... Did you say day?" She asked her eyes focusing clearly on his for the first time. "How can you do that?" Her voice was soft and low, it drifted over the screaming children and fighting couples that shook the walls. She moved towards him her face filled with marvel as his power and connections at long last sunk in. A look that instantly vanished when he spoke again.
Trinity's eyes flared her face contorting with anger. "What the fuck does that mean!? What am I not good enough for you! Bastard!  That's it! from now on you and me were just partners in crime. Let me catch you checking out my body again, and ill shot off your balls!" Snatching the card she looked it over shaking her head. "Not a problem. Lets go check out the location. Your driving."

(were waiting for Mindlessmenage in the villains thread right? Its not my post right?)
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"My dear I always have plans in motion, I've known about your enemy since I read up on you." He spoke casually before grinning widely as he fished out a picture of Hernadez from his pocket. He held it up before pointing at the picture with his free hand, "So if this mans been giving you so much grief I only see it fair to dispose of him." He spoke before ripping the picture in two and throwing it to the floor. He doubted Trinity would mind litter in a place like this.

As Trinity snapped and began to yell Moros could only chuckle. As she snatched the card from his hand he smiled before nodding at her request for him to drive, "Very well as you command." He spoke before gesturing for her to lead the way, however as she turned to leave he smacked her backside before strolling onwards. "Never said I couldn't do that" He called back to her before exiting through the door.

(Its either you or mindless right now :) )

Lisabeth

Trinity froze as a ripple of sensual pain moved up her spine. Gasping in sudden surprise spinning with a low almost feral growl. Throwing her hand towards his throat she tried to grip it hard pulling her gun shoving the barrel against the side of his head. "Bastard!Just Like a  Fucking Man to go touching things that don't belong to him!" She screamed pushing her gun harder against his temple.
"I should blow your fucking head off right now you limp dick piece of shit." She snarled her hand dropping forms his throat, fingers spread as she drug them along his chest and between his thighs moving her hand firmly over the bulge just inside his pants. Slowly glaceing down her eyebrow lifted her head tilting with a surprised smile. He was big, bigger then anyone she had had in a long time. Moving her eyes back to his she pulled her gun down instantly throwing her hand up slapping at his face with all her might. "Your lucky your taking care of that problem of mine or you'd be a fucking grease spot. Touch me again, And ill Kill you! Now get the fuck out of my house!" She shouted throwing the gun in his face once again, moving behind him as if leading a hostage.
Once outside she slid her gun back into her waistband giving him a single look of disdain as she lead him out of the complex. "Wheres your car? You have one don't you?"
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

He had been completely calm through the entire ordeal, from when she put the gun to his head to when she slapped him. The only moment when the calm look had shifted from his face was the moment when she had groped him, he had raised an eyebrow curiously and smirked before hiding it again when she looked him in the eye.

As she forced him out the house he obeyed in silence with his arms raised in surrender. As they stepped outside he managed to steal a glance of her before looking up and down the street, "Five, four, three, two, one." He counted before a screech ran through the air and a dark blue car pulled up in front of them.

"Somebody order a ride?" The driver of the car asked as he poked his head out of the window.

"That would be us friend." Moros answered with a smile as he looked back again at Trinity to see the look on her face, "Told you, always have a plan."

Lisabeth

She watched the car pull up with a confused frown her eyes darting to his as he spoke to the driver then reassured her. pointing a finger towards him Trinity slowly nodded her head. "There's something your not telling me. Who the hell are you?... I don't like surprises Pig. If you turn out to be fucking us over..." trailing off figuring she had threatened him enough times in the past two days for even the dumbass man in the city to get the gist she stepped along the side of the car her arms folded over her chest. "Well?" She asked taping her foot as she waited for him to open the door for her.
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"Just one second." He spoke before he turned to the drvier and bent down next to the window. The driver was a fat italian looking man with big shades over his eyes and a roughly shaded beard, "How much is it to rent out your service again?".

"Fifty bucks an hour pal." He replied not actually looking at Moros but the cross word puzzle of the newspaper he scribbled on in his lap.

"Really? I thought your advert said thirty bucks an hour." Moros asked curiously as he tried to make eye contact with the driver.

"Take it or leave it pa-" The driver was cut off by a strangled cry. Moros sat up from the window, he didn't look as if he had touched the driver or even moved, but yet the driver now lay dead in the car seat. His eyes rolled back and exposed by the shades that had dropped down his face.

"Oh dear the driver died, I guess I am driving." He spoke before opening the door and hurling the driver out of the seat.

Lisabeth

Trinity watched the entire scene with silent awe not fearful just surprised and curious. Slowly pointing a finger at the dead man she eyed Moro pulling the door open sliding in next to him. Glaceing once more at the drivers bloated face she smiled. "Care to explain that?" She asked as casually as she would have asked about the weather.
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"Sorry a magician never reveals his secrets." Moros spoke as he walked to the back of the car and opened the door before gesturing to the back seat, "Theres champagne in a bucket I believe, if there isn't I'll have to launch a complaint." He grinning madly as he looked over his kill, it was as if he had just opened a present, "Shall we?".

Lisabeth

Trinity smiled glaceing in the back seat spying the bottle. "Hell yes we shall." She said slipping in the cars front seat bending over the back she crawled half way in snatching the champagne pulling back falling in the passenger seat. "Not bad. You know to bring a lady a gift when visiting. Maybe there's hope for you yet." she said twisting the small metallic key on the end of the bottle laughing as the Cork popped out the window.
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"Say what they will about my work, I am a gentlemen, I treat my associates with respect." He spoke as he pressed down on the accelerator. What he had said was a lie. Moros never had a code of practice when dealing with new allies. Months ago he had been in negotiations with the leader of a Russian terrorist organisation, he hadn't shown them respect. He had laughed at their plans and their mannerisms and called them; vodka swilling monkey men. This air of politeness was simply how he wished to appear to the women, he wanted them to be comfortable in his presence.

"Tell me Trinity, why do you kill?" Moros asked as he looked at the young woman in the passenger seat beside him, "Does the human race irritate you so much? Or do you have a more powerful and tragic reason to want to spill everyones blood?".

Lisabeth

Trinity smiled guzzling down the champagne greedily. pulling the bottle away with a low sigh she wiped her hand across her mouth shoving the bottle towards him. "Whatever. But Wine, Bank hists, Killing FBI agents. You sure know how to impress a girl.
Laughing she glanced around  from window to window her eyes moving along the streets in a frantic fashion a sudden burst of  paranoia forcing her to look everywhere for cops. She froze at his question slowly turning towards him her eyes narrowed with aggravation.
"What the fuck are you talking about? Why do I kill?" She repeated his question her fingertips sliding along the grip of her gun. "How many people you see me kill?"  She asked throwing her finger in his face. "Exactly! Not a fucking one! That's how many people iv killed! PIG!" She screamed throwing her arms tightly over her chest. The truth was she couldn't hope to count how many peoples she had killed. So many more then the police were chasing her for. In fact she had shot a man three days ago for cutting her off wile driving. The truth was she didn't know why she kill the way she did. It was just a part of her as if one of the devils demons.
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"You're very amusing to me, you know that Trinity?" Moros spoke bluntly, already preparing himself for the outburst that would follow, "You really don't know what you want from everyone. Do you want them to fear you? Respect you? Admire you? Or are you wanting something more carnal?" He asked, already feeling the gun pointing to his head, "I mean if you wanted someone to fuck you there are places for that, but I don't suppose that's the reason, that would be too simple." He spoke before shrugging and turning the car around a corner, narrowly avoiding a pedestrian that crossed in front of them.

"The matter of fact is that you've seen hell. You've seen the very worst of humanity and it scares you doesn't it?" He asked the smile on his face not fading, he didn't even glance in her direction as he talked, "So you do the natural thing and fear and threaten and kill everyone because that makes sense in a world that is as disgusting as this one." He turned his head to look at her for just a moment, daring her to her to respond.

"Am I wrong? Is the reason more complex? Or more simple? Or are you just going to call me a pig and kill me?" He asked as he watched her, his eyes staring at her as if he could see everything about her.

Lisabeth

Trinity slowly turned towards him as he made his comment her rage bubbling over once again. She griped the bottle so tight her palm ached. She stayed quiet as he spoke, her eyes never moving, never flinching as her raged slowly turned in to a deep sorrow from witch she didn't know if she would escape. Tears glistened along her eyes,her throat clinching tight as she fought to hold them back.
Like a book, she was open to his gaze, he had looked into her soul and drug out for the world to see. She was scared, she was positively terrified of everything, she had been hurt so many times from her parents on down. The world had turned on her long before she had Begin to try to cut out its heart.
Dropping the bottle she felt the champagne flow out around her sneakers, her hand slapping over her mouth before falling at her side. Nodding she blinked at his gaze taking a deep breath releasing it with a shutter. "Your Right... About everything..." She spoke barely above a whisper, her voice shaking badly as she fought back her tears. "You see a lot when you look at people.... I know now why your so good at your job..." She closed her eyes as a single tear slid down her cheek. "Maybe your to good." Snarling with a sudden explosion of rage Trinity lunged forward her gun out aiming for his throat. "I told you not to fuck with me! Pig!" She screamed before pulling back on the trigger.
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

Click!

The feeble sound of clicking came from the gun, not a bang. The gun was out of ammo. Moros stared down the barrel of the gun before meeting Trinity's eyes and frowning.

"I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to make you feel like an idiot." He spoke before reaching inside his jacket and pulling out a handful of bullets, "I disarmed you when you had me against the wall, I had a feeling you would blow up at me before we reached our location." He explained as he reached out and tipped the bullets into Trinity's lap.

"You have a great spark in you Trinity, it's the reason I admire you. Your tough and strong and let everyone know it." He said before turning back to the road ahead of them, "But that's also your flaw. Your unable to depend on people, to be fair no one in our profession likes depending on people, but for this operation your going to need to.".

Lisabeth

She blinked. What the hell was wrong with this picture? No one was that slick, no one could pull the wool over her eyes yet he had managed to do it not once by twice. He had manipulated her at ever turn had read her every movement before she made it.
Trinity griped the but of her gun so tight it bit into the flesh of her palm sending a low sting of pain down her arm. Her entire body shook with rage and astonishment. He was good alright He was unlike anything she had ever encountered before. Watching the bullets rain from his fingers like water over a falls she listened the the slight jingle of the metallic shells as they slammed into each other, felt there weight as the slipped on and between her thighs. She couldn't help it, he was really turning her on with this three steps ahead crap. Most men cowered and cringed the instant she let lose but Moro, he had not just remained cool but had gotten over on her. He was stronger then other men, Maybe stronger then she was and that more then anything was the reason why she didn't spin the gun in her hand and bash his head in that very moment.
Falling back in her seat she swiped at the slight warmth on her cheeks slapping once then again before looking astonished at the liquid coating her digits. Trinity couldn't remember the last time she had cried, she had thought those emotions were all but dead to her.
"Not dead enough apparently.." She mumbled to herself tossing the gun on the dash. "I don't need anyone... Well I wont as soon as you take care of that fucking Fed. As for you... I just keep you around because you have this annoying ability to keep me from killing you."
         ..... H.P. Lovecraft

Villain

"Of course my lady." Moros spoke but he didn't sound sarcastic when he said it. He simply kept driving as if nothing had happened. His warm smile returning to his face and his eyes as hollow and empty as ever. He looked at the rear view mirror for a moment to check if anyone was following them before he turned to Trinity again.

"Suggestion. Mersmerism. Hypnosis." He said simply, as if the words were suppoused to explain something very important. "You asked me how I killed that man. Those are the tools I use." He spoke simply before looking back to the road. "Should I explain myself?"