News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Agents of SHIELD (looking for F)

Started by snowleo84, November 17, 2013, 12:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleo84

Goofy as it may sound, every time I watch Agents of SHIELD, my thoughts wander to how 'The Bus' is a perfect place for sexual dynamics to evolve. I mean, 3 males & 3 females cooped together in a plane for hours and days - a setting ripe for naughty fun.
What's to stop Fitz-Simmons from releasing an invisible, odorless gas that gets everyone instantly aroused?
Skye would love to show her gratitude to Ward & Coulson in special ways, wont she?
And who knew Agent May was a master of secret arts of love-making from the far east?

So many scenarios, so many combinations (twosomes and moresomes), so many possibilities. And of course, a dangerous mission lurking around every corner.

Any female interested in exploring these waters with me?
Please note, group games (even with smallest possible group of 3) have never worked for me, so I am looking for one female willing to play all 3 major female characters, and any other female side characters as needed.

I am open to play over forum, PM, email or YIM, as per my partner's preferences.

PM me if you're interested, so we can discuss each other's take on the characters. :)