News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Chaotic Inspirations of an Artistic Mind (M for F)

Started by Rhynarion, August 19, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhynarion

Welcome Muse, into my Parlor.

Firstly, I ask that you read my Ons and Offs.

Secondly, I ask that you PM me about plots, and do not post in this thread.

Plots

Frozen (Elsa x OC)

I am looking to play a psychologically provoking game alongside a female who wishes to play as Elsa from the new Disney classic 'Frozen'. Rather than the strong 'family' tone of the movie, I prefer a setting where Elsa is a minimum of twenty years of age - Anna can be present or absent. We could play through the events of the movie, pick up a while after it, or write our own telling of events. While I most commonly see a fire wielder paired opposite her, I actually wish to play something a little more abstract - a Gothic gentleman who is both temptation and salvation. There are certain to be elements of romance, but I am most interested in exploring the damage that Elsa's isolation did to her - how it has shaped and defined both her and the outlook she possesses.

Poison Petals (Poison Ivy x OC / Poison Ivy x Batman)

Continuing in my theme of psychological indulgences, I am looking to play against Poison Ivy of Batman fame. Given the nature of the manner that the character is normally portrayed, I will stress that I am -not- looking for a raunchy sexscapade or anything involving plant tentacles. Instead I wish to delve into her history and motivations, to understand what ultimately drove her to become an eco terrorist. While I would prefer to play an original character in this complex spin, I could possibly be convinced to play Batman for the right plot. While at times poorly portrayed due to her nature as a villian, a bit of research has shown her to have a streak of redeeming qualities that elevate her above a shade of black or purest white. Ultimately, I wish to know where the plant ends and the person remains. 

Mirror, Mirrior OCxEvil Queen (Inspired by This)

Everyone knows the story of Snow White, and I will award bonus points for those who have seen the imagining of Snow White and the Huntsman - but for Charlize Theron's portrayal of the evil queen. You see, I am not so interested in the ideals of Snow White - my fascination is with the Queen. Theron's performance was particularly gripping, and while I am not explicitly looking to play in the setting of the move... I am intent on understanding the psychology behind the Evil Queen. I wish to understand what pushed her to seek immortality, what she will endure, surrender, or overcome in search of her goal. I am fond of the idea that true villains are not purely evil for the sake of it, but shattered people shaped by what they have endured.

Bump in the Night (Boogeyman x Female)

Everyone knows the many tales of the Boogieman, a shapeless figure on the fringe of human recollection that is supposed to be the source of all of our fears. I'm familiar with the tales, I've seen how our present culture dissects him. I want more. Please my muse, consider what the absence of fear is - reckless courage that draws someone into their death. Fear is a powerful force that shapes who we are, it is the whisper in our soul that speaks of caution. We would not have survived this long if not for fear, the tempering force that keeps us grounded.

It is often said that the opposite of fear is love, but I have a wish to contest this theory - the opposing force of fear is hubris. But where does that leave us in this tale? I have a wish to play the Boogieman, but not as a force of despair and death - at least not naturally. Instead, imagine a being who forces those who turn to him to confront their deepest fears. Never does he do this to break them down, but to make them unconquerable; the courage that he inspires is not a hot-blooded youthful thing, but a learned experience that hardens the mind against doubt.

Perfection is impossible, eventually even the brightest of minds are drawn down into darkness. The eternal machinations of his true foe have swept him from history, shattered him into a shell of fragmented pain. Little by little, Hubris has raised high the cities of man and this once-beloved entity has been forgotten. He is remembered now as a creature of darkness, and thus has the perception warped him - blinded to his lost purpose. Ignorant of the endgame rapidly approaching.

I wish to find someone that can bring him to remember, take this vestige and make him whole again. I invite interested parties to offer their own spin to this tale, offer what twists they might like to see. I hope that others will find this concept as mind-enlightening as I do.

Musical Inspiration

"So Cold"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fia3HCuZgYI

This has been a formless craving for a considerable amount of time, though I have not the slightest clue how to twirl this muse. I implore you, spin this to any of my offered plots or inspire me with a telling on how it relates to one of your own. Truly, this is an open door for what can be done.

Rhynarion

Frozen is now taken.

Added: Poison Petals

Rhynarion

Rhynarion

Frozen is now open once more.

I have also added a musical inspiration.

Rhynarion

Rhynarion

Rhynarion

V-Day bump! Also open to ideas if you think we are a good match as partners.

Rhynarion

Rhynarion

Rhynarion

I have added a new idea. Quite craving it, really. PM me if you require more information on any of these ideas.

Rhynarion

Rhynarion