what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

Blue shorts and white tank along with red and blue socks.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Paradox

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on March 22, 2009, 10:39:35 AM
Alright good. As long as we're on the same page.  ::)

A white hard rock cafe t-shirt, silk boxers...shed the pants  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Maeven

Linen chocolate brown, scoop neck, empire waist tank dress.  There's a bit of gathering below the bust line and a red ribbon is laced through the waistline and ties in a small bow in the front. A bolero cut, peasant neck, 3/4 length sleeve jacket in the same red as the ribbon, with two over-sized brown buttons on either side of the front.  Chocolate brown, pointy-toed heels with tiny bows on top. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Hippie

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

Delta Echo

Gray T-shirt and gray shorts over briefs (which are white, not grey :P ).
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

saturnschild

Blue jeans grey music t-shirt, and Marvel jacket.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

Blue jeans and a shirt saying "Music is my Religion" =) I self advertise.

Mortigan DeLoncre

A red Victoria Secret's robe *snuggles into it*  There's nothing underneath it of course.. clothes are so overrated.  *winks*

leelan

hmmm...i'm wearing a black 3/4ths sleeved shirt, blue jeans, socks, panties, a bra, and an eeyore overshirt trying to stay warm.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Mortigan DeLoncre on March 23, 2009, 09:28:14 PM
A red Victoria Secret's robe *snuggles into it*  There's nothing underneath it of course.. clothes are so overrated.  *winks*
Yup!

BaronS

My trusty old dark green polo shirt (honestly I have had this thing for AGES), very comfy faded black pants, dark brown local leather belt (made by my great uncle), black socks and my green bracelet.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Kroduk

Jeans with a bigass rip in the right knee.
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

LadySky

*blushes*  If I am at home I am naked.....soooooo

I'm naked!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Krysia

An eeyore nighty with black panties and nothing else >.>

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: LadySky on March 26, 2009, 12:47:11 AM
*blushes*  If I am at home I am naked.....soooooo

I'm naked!

What do you know? Me too!!!

Josietta

A deep wine colored turtleneck with ribbed and 7 button lined cuffs, a pair of dark denim bootcut jeans, a black quilted vest that zips up the front and has a hood lined in a grey/black/dark brown colored faux fur. <3 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

leelan

A pink spaghetti strapped tank top with lace cutting up the chest, a black tee shirt over it that's unbuttoned revealing the boobs underneath, a black laced bra, pair of baggy jeans with white studs and jewels along the side, and a matching pair of boy short panties.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

White-on-olive brown classic island floral pattern tunic shirt, wrap top and capped sleeves, belted waist with wood bead embellishment; green tank top underneath to serve as a modesty panel. Black mid-thigh pencil skirt. Grey ankle socks, brown stylish upscale ballet sneakers. Black framed brooks brothers glasses.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Captain Maltese

Boxers. With pirate-skulls-and-crossed-sabers pattern. I kid you not.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kroduk

A sexy chick in my lap! ;)
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Bliss

Black fitted blouse with ribbon woven along the round scooped neckline, and sleeves fitted to the elbow then split and flared to the wrist, over my grey ankle-length A-line greyplaid skirt, and the green round-toe double-strapped 4" heels. Also, oval black-framed Brooks Brothers glasses, a guitar pick necklace for the band Sirsy, and a leather hair-binder shaped and painted like a dragonfly.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Corinthi

Old, comfortable blue jeans over a pair of sky blue boxers. A black tee shirt from Tee-Shirt Hell depicting a pimped out Winnie the Poo wearing a Tigger fur coat with a caption that says 'Bitch Betta Have My Honey'.

Duncan

shadowbane

red smiley face boxers, guess what the nose is  ;)